Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Pushing through

[...]

That makes sense. Those of us that have to deal with a year to eighteen months withdrawal symptoms from taking bezos for years, feel the best in the evening. At least I do.

Be happy, that's fifteen days. I think you'll be doing much better very soon.

If so, like pamster said, don't forget to say bye when you think your done with this.

Edited by [...]

I am wanting to reinstate the Klonopin. My doctor just said she would prescribe me to take twice a day. Shall I reinstate? Any advice from anyone please

I had a couple of panic attacks 30 years ago.

I was given Klonopin( which in high in sight, ruined my life) and I got more panic attacks  especially when I got to tolerance , tapered, and quit.

Now 11 months of a very ill recovery, so far.

Less panic attacks. No panic attacks  at all for a few  months now.

I'm practicing meditation daily. Slowly getting my mind back.

It's up to you if you want to be normal now, or choose my road.

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1

Hyperventilating is common during a panic attack. I would learn  some meditation. I use it DAILY and if I feel a panic attack coming.

Air hunger is when you don't feel like you're not getting enough air, but different than being winded from exercise. That goes away. And with your short use, if it is air hunger, that will go away quickly.

Below is just one of the meditations I downloaded.

Edited by [...]

On 02/10/2023 at 22:50, [[P...] said:

Excellent @[...], you’re doing it, you’re getting through this one day at a time!

I gave up every single day, but fortunately I didn’t have any pils in my house, that helped because I wouldn’t have had the will to resist them like you are. 

Pamster did you go cold turkey I don't know what to do 

Thanks

1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

Pamster did you go cold turkey I don't know what to do 

Thanks

Hi @[me...], lets talk on your thread, okay?  Just click on this link and let us know how we can help you.