Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weird sensations in legs

[Wi...]

Anyone gets this?

I have these weird sensations in my legs. They buzz, feel twitchy, I feel pins and needles, even some dull or burning nerve pain in my legs from my butt to my feet but it doesn’t seem to be aka per se. More like RLS but I have this at random times, not in the evening/at night. It comes and goes like all my symptoms. It can be full blown or completely gone. Doesn’t last very long, usually it’s bad for a few hours and then dissipates. It is very annoying and moving my legs will make it better but there is no agitation to be honest and no urge to rock or shake my legs but movement will make it better, but I will still feel some nerve pain when I move.m anyway. It’s sort of like sciatic irritation but not really, buttocks will feel like they are being squeezed and tense and the rest of my legs has more paresthesias. Very odd and extremely annoying!

It sometimes spreads to my back (the buzzing) but that doesn’t really come with terror or anxiety for the most part. Ugh, sorry you have this too. I feel it got way worse over time :/

2 hours ago, [[W...] said:

It sometimes spreads to my back (the buzzing) but that doesn’t really come with terror or anxiety for the most part. Ugh, sorry you have this too. I feel it got way worse over time :/

I am very sorry you have to suffer from this awful symptom! I get it seldom in my legs very often and much worse in my arms. It got worse for me too. I was told that it is not uncommon to get worse before healing. So let’s hope that’s what it is happening! 🙏 I wish you good healing 🍀

8 minutes ago, [[s...] said:

I am very sorry you have to suffer from this awful symptom! I get it seldom in my legs very often and much worse in my arms. It got worse for me too. I was told that it is not uncommon to get worse before healing. So let’s hope that’s what it is happening! 🙏 I wish you good healing 🍀

Does it sometimes feel like your arms are falling asleep? For me it’s like this in my legs sometimes. 

Edited by [Wi...]

3 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Does it sometimes feel like your arms are falling asleep? For me it’s like this in my legs sometimes. 

Not really the same feeling. It’s more pins and needles or like bee stings and they do feel heavy, sometimes detached. I also get spasms and rigidity.  Also hot and sometimes cold burning. But the worst pain is dull and pulling. I also get the RLS but that definitely different.