Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Nausea 7 months

[An...]

I’m so sick it’s seven months and headaches nausea swallowing issues fear so bad 

dizziness nothing tastes good any advice I’m not having any good days very stiff and confusion so bad 

please help 

Hi @[An...], you sound so miserable, I remember feeling exactly like you at 7 months.  I was so discouraged at 6 months, I thought for some reason that would be a turning point, but it wasn’t, it was just more of the same. 

The one thing I didn’t do that I wish I would have is document my symptoms.  I never felt like I was improving, the drug lies to us, but I must have been because I was able to do more. I was still nauseous, anxious, trembling and miserable every minute of the day but I could drive without as much fear and I could do more things around the house.

Have you noticed any symptoms that have left or diminished?  What are you doing for distraction, are you doing anything to take your mind off your symptoms?  Even if its just for a few minutes, its a relief when they’re not front and center.  

No nothing I’m sicker then before and at this point watching tv is even hard for me my eyes are very bad too 

wobbly legs and over all worse then ever 

I couldn’t watch TV for months, it was too stimulating.  The sound, and especially the stories were too much for me.  I was finally able to watch some cooking shows but not the competition type, they would just upset me more.

It takes a long time to recover from these drugs, and I know it doesn’t feel like it but you are.