Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Taper done/ when will i be normal, again?

[Bu...]

Wow great job tapering. I don’t have any idea on how long it takes to feel better after tapering. I’m still doing my taper. But I just wanted to congratulate you on your progress. I can’t wait to be where you are. I hope you heal quickly. 

• Like 1

Congratulations!!   Well done!   As to when the symptoms will dissipate, there is no definitive answer.  Be assured that you will heal.   It make take a little longer than you had hoped, but it will happen. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Well, my hellish 3 1/2 year taper is done ( finally). Can anyone tell me when my paranoia, anxiety, sadness and depression will go away? Thanks!

I Wish I could tell you personally but I am still tapering. Huge Congrats on finally getting off. 👍 Try to reduce any stress in your life as much as humanly possible.

Let the healing begin.

• Like 1

Thanks, People! I never thought I'd see this day. However, I have so many mental issues. Yes, Anti, stress is trying to kill me ( the horrors in my head, too). My world is g- rated -I'm so emotionally weak.