Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Stomach help please

[Bo...]

Gut issues severe…. So tight snd pressure, nerves rolling between stomach and spine dry heaving and can barely eat much, heart all over the place and so much tension and feeling like I’m being suffocated. Heating pad makes my body feel like it’s going to explode now instead of helping. Bedbound still or on closet floor bc muscles and nerves in legs are all same issues.  Below 100lbs now.

Can someone please tell me what csn help my stomach. GI dr is likely going to try a med I can’t be put under for scope I’m 23 days off K. Im so skinny but eating mush as I can slowly. It seems like low acid but this is severe bc I can’t sleep with the dry heaving and Akathisa on top of it snd makes worse bc rocking clenched my stomach muscles, digestion is very slow bad constipstuon. Extreme burping like expelling pressure and painful lump under sternum that moves around.

been laying so much but try to sit up best I can to eat but im Sure this hasn’t helped. I take ginger tablets and have thru taper but stomach was not needing them and much better no nausea eating a lot in spring. 

im in desperate need of some help bc I feel I keep getting worse as days go on and weight is very low.

I have had all the typical benzo belly nausea gas etc thru taper but this feels different

Have a small hiatal hernia when they scoped me in 2020 and they said I sbd low acid at that time. 
again over time my stomach has improved the lower I got on taper.

stressed and I can’t help it given no sleep aka horrendous stomach and nerve pain everywhere. 

Edited by [Bo...]

@[Bo...] What med is your doctor thinking to prescribe? 

I have naturally low stomach acid and clon has made it worse. Tried hcl, but was too harsh. Adding a bit of pink Himalayan sea salt to water has helped a little and supposedly helps stomach to make some acid. 

Wonder if you can sip a bit of water with the salt. See if it stimulates stomach to produce some acid.

Have lots of stomach clenching here. Have to consciously work to keep stomach/abdomen relaxed. Totally understand how awful that is. It definitely affects digestion. 

So sorry you are in this awful acute right now.

Prayers, hugs, hope for this to just let up for you.

• Like 1