Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help

[An...]

What symptoms do you  have 6 to 9 months please share 

I’m going through a lot and do feel damaged 

nausea dry mouth dry eyes fear sadness can’t watch scary things and what’s bad is I have no one to talk to about this I’m having to relearn things it’s impossible to read and drive short distance can do not want to hardly go in store I’m so nauseas all day 24/7 my mouth I get ulcers bad acid reflux very dry lips nothing helps digestion is aweful my eyes damaged pretty sure water then very dry blurred no matter if glasses or not and breathing is hard my teeth hurt bones hurt nothing good yet - please tell me what you went thru or are this is very hard 🙏

Hi, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Can you provide additional information, like taking any other medication or supplements, having other diagnosis or medical problems? 

I experienced some of your symptoms while in acute withdrawal, but my doctor put me immediately on pregabalin, since I used benzo for over a decade we both knew it would be rough.