Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dreaded wave

[tr...]

The only waves I want to feel are the ones at the beach!!!!!!

Ugh after a great weekend full of windows comes a dreaded wave. This blows. Its crazy how this happens and while in a wave, feels like it will never end. The windows feel so short even if its for a few days and then the wave feels everlasting. Hopefully ill get a window again soon🥲

Symptoms are nausea, dizziness, super fatigued, and heart palpitations. Had some anxiety earlier but was able to breathe through it luckily. 

hope everyone who is down feels better soon and if anyone is in a window, enjoy it!!!!

• Like 1

Tell me about it, I had a few partial day windows last week and when I’m in them I was convinced I was better and that I could handle anything and that the next wave would be a piece of cake. Been back in a wave for four days and I feel like the window never happened. The only good part of this phenomenon is that it helps the trauma of the waves not follow into the windows. But the flip side is you can’t remember the windows in the waves. It’s like the show Severance on Apple TV if you’ve seen it. 

• Like 1

I totally agree, luckily we are getting windows though. Its a bit of relief at least. During my window i was waiting for the dreadful wave to be back but tried to not have a care and enjoy it for however long it was going to last. I get anxiety was trying to get the best of me.

luckily the window came back.. i think foods i eat really affect my windows and waves. It seems about 15 min or so after i eat is when a crappy wave comes through. I ate spaghetti for lunch and thats when the nausea decided to appear along with just a super crappy feeling. Dont even know how to explain it.  Ive been strictly drinking water as when i first started tapering, i would get sick after drinking any type of juice. Sometimes i throw a liquid IV and it helps.