Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Reinstatement succes stories physical sxs?

[Ma...]

9,5 moths off mentally fine physically worse than ever 

I already kindled.

but I need to think about reinstating as my spine is deforming more and more due to Dystonia on 2 sides and hips chronically rotated downwards. 

please let me know who had succes with it

You'll find that the people that reinstate successfully don't tend to stick around, so you may not get that many replies. It's a difficult one really and seems to be a bit of a crap shoot at best. Some people stabilise quite quickly, I've read of others who didn't for a year and some that don't stabilise at all. 

Have you discussed the option with your doctor?

I see a movement disorder neurologist in 3 weeks.. I hope she can give me proper advice.. I was having akathasia and suicidal thought very quick on stsrting the med but physical issues 10O times better.. thanks for your reply

there are 2 or 3 people on YouTube who have successfully reinstated and tapered off.  You should check YouTube out.  One guy is also holding at a minuscule dose of Valium for years just to keep symptoms at bay.