Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Walking Dead  :o

I've heard good things - will have to check it out (I think we get that channel . . .)

Me - listening to REM's Eponymous and looking forward to the next episode of Dexter.

Stiv

Hi Stiv ;D

I really should NOT be watching these gore-shows. I tend to have bad dreams after viewing them. But, gosh! Used to enjoy 'Weird Theatre"--with the old Bela Lagosi(unsure of spelling) vampire movies, the Mummy, the Wolfman, etc....as a child/teenager/young adult with no probs. The Walking Dead is scary. Not many horror flicks/shows one sees today are really truly scary. This one is. It's on AMC. Sure hope you have that channel. If you like Dexter you'd love this show too....T2

Have had very little teardrops in the past 5 months. Once or twice a few fell, but, tonite, while watching "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith, the tears began to flow. I loved this movie.

Have had very little teardrops in the past 5 months. Once or twice a few fell, but, tonite, while watching "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith, the tears began to flow. I loved this movie.

I've been meaning to watch that, I'll have to check it out. Ever seen Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith? Another sad one, with a happy ending though.

Hello Floydhead76 :)

yes! have seen Pursuit of Happiness, his son stars in it with him, right? It does have a positive ending. Am a huge Will Smith fan. Had not seen

Seven Pounds but, oh my, what a tearjerker. It bothered me that it only received a 2-star rating. It was much better than 2 stars, IMHO.

Today/tonite-

Watching--Young Guns & Young Guns II

Listening to--70's music

Teacher2 :)

Can't go wrong with the Young Guns movies, those are always good! Just watched the new Harold and Kumar 3D movie today. It was hilarious if you like that kind of movie.

Jeff M.

Listening to: a quiet house - only the computer fan and a clock ticking. It's even quiet in my head right now.

Watching: nothing right now, but looking forward to having downtime tonight with my wife. Will watch whatever she wants! (enjoying "Once Upon a Time" though)

• 2 weeks later...