Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

The news, but can't focus as on an enforced trip to Sydney as our tenant :tickedoff: is taking us to court tomorrow to a tenant tribunal , but this tends to be a bit of a "kangaroo court" :-\ with a magistrate presiding over it. We believe that the tenant has a weak case,.& I'm unsure if I am going, but hubby will go as he is lot less emotional than me & more logical.

We are meeting one son & his girlfriend at a Thai restaurant close by -. very soon.` People here are mad bout Thai food . i don't mind it once in a while but its a bit sugery too often  & I prefer Indian curry, but son's girlfriend does not like Indian food - she is a vegetarian.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm into older movies and shows that I haven't seen in a while. I watched "Hard to Kill" the Steven Seagal movie. It always has been one of my favorites out of all the movies he has out.

R.P.A  - reality hospital T.V. show, showing procedures at a real teaching hospital. They are operatng on an anterior cruciate ligament, which is one thing I never want from skiing. 

LOL, Hahahahahahaha :laugh:I was bored last night and was laying on the couch in front of the TV. I went to the music section (we have satellite with all the channels possible). Anyway I was listening to music from the '60s, '70s, '80s and the disco one and some of the '80s metal hair bands. I fell asleep for a while and woke up to "won't you take me to funky town" and then that song "you can ring my bell ell ell, ring my bell" was playing. I got up and decided I better go to bed. I can't believe I fell asleep to disco music and didn't have a dream about it while it was playing. All these songs brought back memories though....

Watching: Vhs recordings of Young and Restless. I still own a working vhs vcr and record Y & R every weekday :thumbsup:

Listening to: Michael McDonald