Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Watchung the Murdoch fiasco. He is an Australian American accused of nepotism etc.  It was on late here & saw most of it, but missed the pie throwing incident. :D Probably watch Cameron tonight in Brit Parlament.

Listening to the Radetsky March, composed by Johann Strauss Sr. It gets me moving, and ready to face the day with a cheerful outlook and happy mood. :)

Food Network Star...once upon a time I spent a lot of time preparing my own home cooked meals. My lasagna...I must say was awesome, and yes...so were my soups and they were light and healthy. Now it is an effort...no motivation.

10 cc's "I'm Not in Love"....Arafurapearl posted it on Insomniac Pop Quiz and I just had to listen to it over and over. Thanks, Arafurapearl :smitten:

watching part 6 of the mini series "the pacific"  I have seen the series about 4 times all the way through, still LOVE it