Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I love old black and whites, pj. I'm watching Forrest Gump.

Oh, thanks -  I didn't know Forrest Gump was on - I could watch that movie over and over again!

I love old black and whites, pj. I'm watching Forrest Gump.

I do too, Nicoloette.... It's fun to see how the people dressed, what the cars looked like, and how society was so different than it is today.

[6f...]

Watching "Battle: Los Angeles"

Not really my style, but I've gotta let the hubby pick the movies sometimes :)

Watching episodes from the DVD collection of the first season of the t.v. show: "Modern Family"; I love it, it cracks me up.  :laugh:

I started watching it about a third of the way into the first season, then watched from then on through the second season, and it is now going into its third season beginning in the fall. Funny stuff!

"All in the Family" - I love it - loved it since the first time I watched it when I was 8 years old - I didn't understand it at first but as I got older I got it all from the jokes, political views expressed - racism, the economy the the Vietnam War - so poingnat. It's a soothing, sentimental trip down memory lane for me.

Sara

I wonder what Archie Bunker would say about "Modern Family"; where the head of the family played by Ed O'Neill (previously of "Married with Children") is married to a much younger woman who is from Columbia, S.A. who mispronounces words in honest and hysterical ways, and who has an eleven-year-old son from her previous marriage. Ed O'Neill's character also has two grown children, one of whom, his daughter is married to a sweet geeky nerd, and they have three children, and the other child, his son, is also married to a very funny man, and they have adopted a little girl from Viet Nam. They all interact and antics ensue. Yeah, Archie would have some opinions I am sure, Sara.  :) I used to watch "All In The Family" myself back in the day and never miss an episode.

I'm listening to Hober radio right now; live streaming "eclectic" music on the web. Right now, it's a bluegrass song that I am not familiar with, but I love the bluegrass.

I wonder what Archie Bunker would say about "Modern Family"; where the head of the family played by Ed O'Neill (previously of "Married with Children") is married to a much younger woman who is from Columbia, S.A. who mispronounces words in honest and hysterical ways, and who has an eleven-year-old son from her previous marriage. Ed O'Neill's character also has two grown children, one of whom, his daughter is married to a sweet geeky nerd, and they have three children, and the other child, his son, is also married to a very funny man, and they have adopted a little girl from Viet Nam. They all interact and antics ensue. Yeah, Archie would have some opinions I am sure, Sara.  :) I used to watch "All In The Family" myself back in the day and never miss an episode.

I'm listening to Hober radio right now; live streaming "eclectic" music on the web. Right now, it's a bluegrass song that I am not familiar with, but I love the bluegrass.

I am listening to nothing but the sound of silence in the house because I am the only one up lol :).  You like Ricky Scaggs Grace?  I have always been a big fan :)

Mark22, I love Adele too, love her style.

I'm listening to Brazilian music right now, some of the best musicians around.

I'm listening to the Scottish drum band Clann An Drmma.... the bagpipes blend well with my tinnitus.

Good one, Nicolette. I like your sense of humor. ;)

Nicolette-- :laugh:....that tinnitis really DOES add to the musical beat. If it weren't for music & white noise I'd go crazy with it.  Oh, and listening to "Netherlands"....D. Fogelberg :smitten:

[35...]

complete silence today.

Way tooooo jumpy for anything!

I watched Dead like me a few weeks ago on Netflix.

Good Movie.