Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeland has just started here which is great as I need new shows to keep me occupied while I do my workout. I love Smash, mostly for the music but also the bitchy showbiz politics.

just watched paul o'grady working in battersea dogs home.it was the last one and the series was so good.it was sad when he left and he took a puppy home with him.oh my god i was crying :'( see what happens when you take all the drugs away.just did me i :laugh:n,

I am watching a programme  called P****d and Pregnant about women who drink whilst pregnant.

Hi chrissy  I also watched Paul O'Grady it was obvious he would take a dog home,and I too cried :'(

Morning Sagemom and to all

Listening to my usual CD Moonlight Shadows, and yes I do have lots of CD'S it is just that this one is so relaxing to listen to.

S/mom Why oh why do people watch the same thing again,my husband as got books from when he was a child he is 5 7 now and he keeps reading the again and again his Enid Blyton books and Jennings books. ::)

Because if they're good enough, they're always better the second, third and fourth times around!  ;)

Have just read my own post,I could say the same about why do I listen to the same CD because it gets better each time I listen to it.

So you got me on that sagemom. ::)

I am watching 'Heartbeat' a classic british drama and in this particular episode a woman is asking  the doctor for another prescription for some more anti depressants and the doctor said to her you should not be dependant on them,and you can't take them long term and this is based in the sixties.

Pity they don't follow it now in the twentieth century.

dd58.......what are we like hey crying at a dog programme.my tears are comimg fast and furious lately.whats that all about.or if i hear a sad song i start again.hows your blog going.

watching football in poland.its all been called off cos they left the bloody roof off the stadium and its all flooded and had to cancell match.idiots :idiot: they have been talking about it for over an hour ....and they talk about us woman  :laugh:

chrissy what are you like.....i had to laugh about the football saga :laugh: i have been crying most of the day,even when psych nurse came...you have obviously read what happened today...there will be more tomorrow.

I'm listening to Fields of Gold over and over because the melodic sounds and the lyrics calm me down. Love Sting.  :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKE2Z-9HVM

I remember that album, I used to listen to it a lot, very soothing.  I wish I knew where it was!  I think I lost it.  :-\

I've been listening to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City Music Hall.  It's so so good!  I think Tim Reynolds is maybe the most innovative guitarists I've ever heard.

I'm listening to Fields of Gold over and over because the melodic sounds and the lyrics calm me down. Love Sting.  :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKE2Z-9HVM

I remember that album, I used to listen to it a lot, very soothing.  I wish I knew where it was!  I think I lost it.  :-\

I've been listening to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds at Radio City Music Hall.  It's so so good!  I think Tim Reynolds is maybe the most innovative guitarists I've ever heard.

If you like beautiful singer/songwriter music with meaning, you may enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONSLDvyRTa4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I downloaded some favorite tunes into my phone and I listen via head set.

Love MUSIC

notforme :angel:

Be Brave, Have Courage and Love Life 

ihope, that is so beautiful!  I love it.  He's a real poet.

Another of my favorites:

This is really beautiful, made me quite teary.

ihope, that is so beautiful!  I love it.  He's a real poet.

Another of my favorites:

This is really beautiful, made me quite teary.

It does that to me too!  She also does a version of Up to the Mountain that always makes me tear up, it's so beautiful.

Hi sagemom

I love listening to my youngest son playing his guitar,he is a fantastic guitarist it is a pity you can't listen to him and hear what I mean by fantastic,he is on you tube and is now lead guitarist in a local band and it is proper music he plays,classic songs oldies but goodies as he calls them.

DD

We are in the middle of Hurricane Sandy right now . Im inland , but  some of my friends are at the beach.  It is expected to hit land in 1/2 hour at 6 pm  NJ time  .

Stay Safe  All!!!