Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mountain Goats - Never Quite Free

"It's okay to find the faith to saunter forward, with no fear of shadows spreading where you stand

You'll breathe easier just knowing that the worst is behind you, and the waves that shook the raft all night have set you on dry land.

It's so good to learn that from right here, the view goes on forever, and you'll never want for comfort, and you'll never be alone.

See the sunset turning red, let all be quiet in your head, and look about: all the stars are coming out"

• 2 weeks later...
My daughter and her friend giggling up in her bedroom...my hamsters rustling in their cage...the washing machine and dryer running...and the radio.  It's a house full on noise.  :laugh:  And on the radio???  Chantal Kreviazuk, Feels Like Home

The Bold and the Beautiful! Has anybody seen today's show! I'm so angry the psychologist gave Hope anxiety medication so she could relax and enjoy sex with Liam! The writers need to be told!

Frannie

(goto--LOVE your yellow brick road avatar!!!) Am a huge Wizard of Oz fan :) :) :)

Watching: Friends marathon on Nick at Night

Listened to: Clapton

• 4 months later...

Nothing yet. Hubby loves the HGTV and DIY channels. I just got home from work. Dinner and bed, and then up at 4:30 for another 10 hour shift. Will hopefully fall asleep to 48 Hours.

Intend