Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curretly watching "Abandon" in Dish starring Katie Holmes and Benjamin Brattl.

I will be turning the channel to "48 hours" in a minute.

Intend

ALERT!!! ALERT!! Just saw the t.v. ad for the new season of "The Walking Dead"!!!! :yippee: February 12th!

I love that show!  :yippee:

Technically, it's the "second half" of the season (I have no idea why they split it in half).

Always been a huge horror film/book fan, but I did have some problems watching even "Night of the Living Dead" while attempting to c/t.  My emotions were a little too high at the time.

On the other hand, horror movies and shows can be a great distraction no doubt.

Just finished watching Vampire Diaries w/ my hubby and daughter.  Anything "vampire" and I'm a happy woman.  ;D

Watching True Blood season 3 eps 9-10. Love vampires too  ;D Big fan of True Blood and watch it very day, maybe I am a little obessed? lol

Josephine

ALERT!!! ALERT!! Just saw the t.v. ad for the new season of "The Walking Dead"!!!! :yippee: February 12th!

I have heard of this show. What channel is it on, what day of the week, and time. Would like to catch it.

Josephine

You're absolutely correct CWJ. It is the second half of the season. Wonder if the popularity had something to do with that. Most shows just stop and then months later come back with new shows. This one has become so popular! Thanks for the correction :)

Joaskren: It comes on AMC, Sunday nights. It's creepy, tantalizing, scary, and way cool(old 70's terminology :laugh: )

T2

Currently watching NCIS. Will switch to Dish movie channels watch a movie after the news. Then onto "Meet The Press" at midnight to catch Rachel Maddow on msnbc.

I just got home from work. Powering down.

Intend

swamp people...is this for real???

There's a show on tv called Hillbilly hand fishin' :laugh: :laugh:

PJ

I have seen that one. I have to wonder are these real people? or actors. I so hope they are actors. Good shows if you need a laugh

Jo