Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you listening to or watching right now?

[cu...]

I used to belong to a forum that had a thread where people posted whatever song they were listening to...I thought this would be fun. Maybe this will take off. It's a good way to find new interests in music as well.

Cry Little Sister - Gerard McMann because I just finished watching "The Lost Boys".

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [sa...]

• [...]

• [cu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to Johann Strauss: The Blue Danube and I am watching the ruby- throated hummingbirds enjoying their early morning visit to the feeder.

Rt now were haveing a real bad storm Im listening to the thunder and watching the

lighting its real nice actually.. :)

[68...]

I have a laptop, so basically I just run around with it in the house or whatever, so whatever I listen to or watch at the time,...

Well depends on where I'm at.

I have so many favourite artists and songs, it's countless.

Same goes for movies.

It's early morning, and I am on my deck, listening to the songbirds and watching a mother rabbit and her babies, nibbling their way through my garden.

I'm watching reruns of "All in the Family" - I think it went on the air when I was about 9 and ended when I was 16.  I love watching them - they're funny, controversial for it's time, and touching all at once.  It's like "comfort food" for my brain.

I mopped my kitchen floor a few minutes ago. I needed some music to get me going, so I listened to (I guess I should say mopped to) : the Radetzky March, by Johann Strauss .

Love the music played throughout the reruns of "Cold Case"....I miss that show. It is one of my all-time favorites. Today, I went to You Tube and watched & listened to several Michael Jackson mini-movies/videos, Usher--"Yeah", David Archuletta, Hall & Oates, Steely Dan, and my all time favorite--Dan Fogelberg. In the background, I hear one of the kitties crying outside the bedroom door--she gets upset when we go to bed ;D

MASH reruns...  I loved it growing up (show ended when I was 17 I think) and adore Alan Alda.  It's like comfort food for the brain, LOL

Listening to the sound of a gas powered weed wacker :o and watching the rabbits as they happily munch their way around the garden.