Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help

[Ch...]

2 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Chantal, go weigh a full dose and then weigh the dose you have prepared for tonight and tell me what they both are on your scale.

Full dose 0.342 and dose take. 0.325 

15 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

I need you to focus, there are 474 posts on this thread, half of them saying you are confused and scared. You HAVE to focus, this is not hard. You can drive and operate a vehicle and can type on here so your brain works. This isn't hard. What is a dose of a full pill?

Did u get it 

17 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

I need you to focus, there are 474 posts on this thread, half of them saying you are confused and scared. You HAVE to focus, this is not hard. You can drive and operate a vehicle and can type on here so your brain works. This isn't hard. What is a dose of a full pill?

17 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

18 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Wrong, that would be a 12% cut. Why is everything confusing you. This isn't hard. You already did the math correctly. There are four fields on the calculator. First field enter .342, third field enter 5. Leave the rest alone and it will show you .325. Try it again please.

25 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I was a president of a company dealing with budgets, financial system millions of dollars of month and now I can’t even reduce percent of a simple number. 

Yes, .3249, so you can either choose to use the first three numbers or in this case you could round up to .325 to be more accurate, but either one is fine.

This youtube video gives a clear easy method of using water to create a suspension to micro taper off your benzo in 300 days. All you really need is a measuring cup and a  syringe. Perhaps, water titration would be easier to do your microtaper, IDK.

https://www.amazon.com/Syringe-Liquid-Scientific-Measurement-Dispensing/dp/B0B1D23HZF/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=syringe&qid=1699753584&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/Measuring-Resistant-Measured-V-Shaped-Microwave/dp/B08ZYCMBBJ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2O93T4Q7XB6&keywords=500ml%2BGlass%2BMeasuring%2BCup%2Bwith%2BLid&qid=1699753982&sprefix=500ml%2Bglass%2Bmeasuring%2Bcup%2Bwith%2Blid%2B%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-1&th=1

*You can probably just stir vigorously with a long handle spoon after your klonopin tablet dissolves in the water.

Edited by [An...]
addition

I have the jar and syringe with me and my scale. Do how much do I remove since I have been at 1.9 for a week. My mind is exhausted from all of this. My stress is through the roof and I have to work in the morning 

Chantal, I am going to give you some advice and then sign off for the night. I think you need to not add anymore coals to this fire. You have a scale, you can taper, it's accurate. Introducing water adds a new variable, while it works for some, others find they do not tolerate liquid versions of their med. I'm not saying don't do it, but you are already confused, you have been given instructions on how to do this with pills. Now you are thinking of a different method. Stop obsessing, start tapering, and let go of the process and live and survive and move on. Water taper may allow more precision, but at your dose, precision isn't critical because you are not at a super low dose. Just start doing what we said and stop complicating this. Honestly, just being a friend here. Let everything else go, stop thinking in circles, and GO START YOUR TAPER. Enough is enough with the circles. We all love you and want to help, but do not start going down another rabbit trail. 500 posts on this thread about something that should be resolved a long time ago. Just do what we said and cut and hold. I simply cannot offer any more advice to you because we have all said the same thing 50 times and there is no traction. We've literally spelled out every single detail to you and there is no longer any confusion, none. It is spelled out. Now you want to look down another path? Please stop. Do what you want, but you already have what you need. Don't complicate this further.

2 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

If i do that I start from what klonopin dose?  Is shaking sufficient! 

You could actually start back by dissolving your 2 (1MG) klonopin tablets in 300 ML of water on day one. Use your syringe and withdraw just 1 ML. Drink the rest. Day 2, withdraw 2 ML, drink the rest. After 300 days, you are done with your taper. This is really easy because you don't dose multiple times per day. After the tablets dissolve, you can shake if you have an air-tight container or just stir vigorously with a long handle spoon to create the suspension. You do not have to be perfect Chantal.

I am simply cutting my pills with a razor blade for example....not exact but close enough for me to taper.

I think I am going to stay with scale with the new calculator. Lime instead before I was president a company dealing with bugets financial statements and millions of dollars in revenue a month and I can’t even reduce a number by 5 percent now. 

The water titration method as described in the youtube video is super simple. There is no math involved. You merely withdraw one more ML of water than you did the day before and after 300 days, you are done. 

4 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

I am sorry I am that messed up trying to understand. I guess I am not very smart anymore. Masters degree for nothing. 

Chantal, you are very smart. You are just scared and sick from the tolerance w/d IMO.

2 hours ago, [[A...] said:

This youtube video gives a clear easy method of using water to create a suspension to micro taper off your benzo in 300 days. All you really need is a measuring cup and a  syringe. Perhaps, water titration would be easier to do your microtaper, IDK.

https://www.amazon.com/Syringe-Liquid-Scientific-Measurement-Dispensing/dp/B0B1D23HZF/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=syringe&qid=1699753584&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/Measuring-Resistant-Measured-V-Shaped-Microwave/dp/B08ZYCMBBJ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2O93T4Q7XB6&keywords=500ml%2BGlass%2BMeasuring%2BCup%2Bwith%2BLid&qid=1699753982&sprefix=500ml%2Bglass%2Bmeasuring%2Bcup%2Bwith%2Blid%2B%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-1&th=1

*You can probably just stir vigorously with a long handle spoon after your klonopin tablet dissolves in the water.

I am using fat milk to dissolve Xanax.   Works great

8 hours ago, [[C...] said:

I don’t remember. Was it correct? 

I’d say you did do it right, @[Ch...]

If you reduced from 2mg to 1.9mg, then you reduced by 5%

So, your total scale weight is 0.342

Using a calculator

0.342 x 95% = 0.3249 (dismiss the 9 or you could round up to 0.325, as your scale only weighs to 4 digits 0.000) shave dose accordingly.

To get your API total for that new dose, using calculator 2.00 - 5% = 1.9(mg)

If you wanted to know your next reduction in both weight and API, it goes as follows

Next reduction in tablet weight… 0.324 x 95% = 0.3078 (dismiss the 8 or round up to 0.308) shave dose accordingly.

Remaining API, using calculator 1.90 - 5% = 1.805(mg)

But, you can just use the online calculator mikeyjoeb provided for your dose weights. 

Edited by Guest