Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Worsening each day . Emergency. Help.

[Ma...]

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2023 at 15:56, [[b...] said:

I could have written your post a few yrs ago. 

Listen to me!! Please don't reinstate!! What you are feeling is part of the wd process...and I know it feels so horrible.

That stiffness..tightness concrete statue feeling..with burning acid feeling on top of it.

I walked like the tin man for yrs because my muscles would not relax down.

Are you able to take a bath with some Epsom salt..it helps relax the muscle tension.

Please know you aren't alone in this and that's it a very hard process to get thru..but with with so many healing rewards.

Don't believe the lies your brain is telling you. You will be fine..its gonna take time and you've already started healing. 

Hi sweet woman I yesterday read many of your posts but it seems like you didn’t improve too with the muscles?

On 01/10/2023 at 13:22, [[c...] said:

hi, 

I don't. I just wanted to send good vibes and prayers your way.

Cali

Thank you ♥️

@[Ma...] Not a lot of healing with these muscles but I'm not giving up hope for healing. Muscles were fine before benzos and Ive never heard of anyone suffering for the rest of their lives with this.

Is it permanent damage? I don't think so. Does it feel permanent..yes..but so did a lot of my other symptoms that are now gone.

This is the hardest thing in my whole life to get thru..but I'm doing it.

• Like 1

My English is not good. But I feel you even if I am not able to talk about it. Feel free to tell me to “show myself out” but have you tried to, really carefully, following your pace to light contract and de contract a little (as little as you like even just few fibers) zone at time? Really sweetly. 
muscles are well… muscles their job is to contract and de contract constantly. 
like the meditation someone suggested you just as sweet as you can feel contraction before the relaxation. This pumping movement should help restore blood flow in cold area. 
I know this could be not pleasant to hear but in the right mindset it helps me tremendously. Speaking for me it is not that I have anything better that I can do right now, and every little movement, no matters how small helps. And adds up. I feel like I am taking care of my shell while I wait to be better. Preventing atrophy 
some users says exercise makes them feel worse and I can believe it. I feel what I have described like a little meditative joy. Some sort of sweet massage. And, for me, the sensation to control what I can, for how small it is. 
Feel free to let me know if you feel to try  :)

On 21/10/2023 at 17:51, [[D...] said:

hey if anyone here wants to talk, please shoot me a message. I'm also going through some horrible shit.

What is going on? Sorry :(

On 28/10/2023 at 14:25, [[M...] said:

What is going on? Sorry :(

Oh I'm sorry for not responding fast, I went (and am still going , but at a much more lower level) through some psychosomatic symptoms. I have so much negative side effecs from mind altering drugs to the point where I'm sure where I'm that 1/1-million adverse reaction due to my super low tolerance (I should've seen it coming when I used to get brainfogged eating bread as a kid) and I promise that all my symptoms match some symptoms that I find here. This is like my safe space because I've never heard of anyone having so much adverse reactions to the meds that I've taken. Right now the thing that I have are psychosomatic symptoms but it's getting better, apparently no one in my family told me we have some rare form of anxiety. That's it, but I'm just very bummed out due to the negative things meds have caused me. I feel stupid and like I can't enjoy life anymore, and like my nervous system is dysregulated.