Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

esophageal achalasia And esophagus spasms

[An...]

I have aweful trouble swallowing and very bad dizzy spells my head feels so heavy and I’m at six months I’m pretty sure my esophagus is damaged any one else have this please  help 

Dry eyes no water and very sore body joints etc 

this is horrible 😢

• 4 months later...

I have had esophageal spasms for any years. I was on klonopin when they started but don't know if they are related. It happens about one minute after I start to eat but not every time i eat. It is horribly painful. The only thing that helps is to drink one quarter cup of George's Aloe Vera Liquid prior to eating.  It's available on Amazon and tastes like water but very helpful for spasms and heartburn. (Gerd).  

• Like 1

Ps. Your esophagus is probably terribly irritated.  Aloe Vera Liquid will help heal it. It is very healing

• Like 1

On 06/09/2023 at 15:23, [[A...] said:

I have aweful trouble swallowing and very bad dizzy spells my head feels so heavy and I’m at six months I’m pretty sure my esophagus is damaged any one else have this please  help 

Dry eyes no water and very sore body joints etc 

this is horrible 😢

Angel12, why us it hard to swallow? Is your throat closing, numb? Please describe for me ok 

2 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Angel12, why us it hard to swallow? Is your throat closing, numb? Please describe for me ok 

Oh this is an old post, Cberg, be sure and ck the dates ok