Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does a Valium 5mg whole tablet naturally dissolve in water? (and best way to dilute it)

[...]

Hi, I have a few questions about dissolving valium:

1. I need to know if a Valium whole tablet naturally dissolves in water or do I need to make it into a powder first?

2. What is the best way to dilute it i.e. water, milk, or something else?

3. I need to dilute a 5mg Valium tablet in 500ml or 250ml in water / milk / something else, and keep it for 5 days. I take 100ml or 1mg per day. Will water / milk last the 5 days? I can only get 5mg tablets in the country I am in.

1mg Valium the current dose I am on.

Thank you

@[...]

1. Putting either a whole tablet in water or crushing it first will not dissolve it, it does not form a solution, its forms a suspension.  Meaning, you must agitate it before consuming to get all of the undissolved particles to mix in.

2. Members have had luck with either water or milk, but again, you’ll need to agitate it before consuming and also add more liquid to the receptacle and drink the material clinging to the sides.

3. We have no way of knowing how long the mixed suspension is viable but many members have kept it for 5 days seemingly without issue.