Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Intolerance to standing and sitting

[Ma...]

When I stand up my arms feel like they are heavy and pulled by the ground same for legs and torso. 

i can’t stand feels like cement concrete shit is covering my body. 

is this normal.

i have this for more than a year now.

9 months off

Yes, this has been my #1 symptom ever since quitting 3 years ago.  Muscle tension and pain in my abdomen/back/torso/buttocks has been off the charts recently.

On good days it is very uncomfortable to stand or sit.  On bad days (like this past 7 weeks) it is extremely painful to stand or sit.

Hope we all recover soon.

• Like 1

Sorry . This is so painful. 
I feel like I turn into stone . I am even worse off than accute lately. 
i don’t know how much longer I can do this. I see so many people having these sxs in windows and waves and seeing healing over the months. I also was CT ied March 2022 but reinstated, I think my reinstatement made my muscle issues even worse but my akathasia was so bad a reinstatement was necessary to stay alive 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/09/2023 at 22:51, [[f...] said:

Yes, this has been my #1 symptom ever since quitting 3 years ago.  Muscle tension and pain in my abdomen/back/torso/buttocks has been off the charts recently.

On good days it is very uncomfortable to stand or sit.  On bad days (like this past 7 weeks) it is extremely painful to stand or sit.

Hope we all recover soon.

Are you also bedridden? 

No, not bed ridden.  Never have been.  Force myself to get up and do at least 1 walk/day.  Most days it is very uncomfortable to walk but I make myself get up and move.  Lying in bed is actually very uncomfortable - usually just getting up out of bed helps considerably.

• 4 months later...