Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does anyone have gaze- induced tinnitus? Worried.

[sc...]

Hi all, 

Ive been getting zapping sensations along with a split second of 10/10 loudness tinnitus and I’m worried it’s gazed-induced tinnitus. Does anyone have this? It feels different than brain zaps which I also have - these are right in my ear and feel like someone is shocking me. They don’t happen all the time but when they do they can be very frequent. I’m really scared that it will never get better. I also have nerve like pain in ears/jaw/teeth that has started to radiate down my neck. 

It’s so invasive and jarring and I pray it gets better. Thanks everyone, and any advice is appreciated.

Since I had tinnitus before withdrawal, I wonder if I have a better or worse chance of recovery. Not sure if it even works like that. With tinnitus caused by withdrawal (or made worse from it) I’ve been told some recover and some don’t which seems to be the case in general regarding symptoms. 

Thinking about everyone here 

I think I have it zapping and loud buzzing from eye movement God please have mercy on my please forgive me I messed  up bad the zapping is torture jumped bc one shock was so intense 

Is anyone here? I don’t know what to do guys I’m going to lose it I’m an idiot for doing a CT had no idea these types of symptoms could happen my ignorance many people in tinnitus thread never forgot better apparent GET (gaze evoked tinnitus is rare) What are the odds I get this?? Seems highly unlikely to resolve what have I done