Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

High doses??

[Go...]

Is there anywhere on BB that deals with higher doses, in particular on Klonopin?  I know I've asked a few of you this privately, but I just want to try and better relate my larger dose to someone else.  We may all share in similar W/D, but Im worried because I use to take K as though it was candy; throughout the day, unscheduled, whenever I felt just a little stress or anxiety.  Im scared I can't handle anything without them as the past few months have shown.

I see you CT'd on Jan. 30, 2023, and I know things have been very difficult for you.     By starting this process,  you have made a decision to live without benzos, so I feel certain you will find new coping skills as you move through this process.   There are so many stories of members who feel so much better once they get to the other side.  There will still be stress, but hopefully you will have learned to cope with those things in a way that does not include benzos.    

• Like 2