Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Physically/mentally broken (TW mental health)

[sc...]

Tinnitus is absolutely SCREAMING and I can’t take it. Feeling out if it, neuropathy issues, eye blurriness/floaters. The extreme ringing is getting to me. DONT STOP COLD TURKEY LIKE ME, DONT RUIN YOUR LIFE. Alone in room 24/7. Even prisoners go outside and talk to other inmates. Afraid of going crazy.

Thought hyperacusis would kill me. Now the T is FAR worse and some say it never got better. The sheer IRONY of me stopping meds bc I thought they were bad for ears. Nerve pain, entire ear is vibrating. Mad a bad situation worse.

What have I done? Overwhelmed about what to do regarding meds. Some say reinstate/taper, some say never get back on. Worried each day that passes I’ll get worse. Brain fried can’t trust myself to understand tapering schedules.

God please forgive me. Mom, I’m so sorry I ruined everything. 

Someone told me PAWS is a possibility for me bc of how I stopped meds. Can’t do it. YEARS to get sort of better?? It’s too much to go through.

God please help us. 

1 hour ago, [[s...] said:

Tinnitus is absolutely SCREAMING and I can’t take it. Feeling out if it, neuropathy issues, eye blurriness/floaters. The extreme ringing is getting to me. DONT STOP COLD TURKEY LIKE ME, DONT RUIN YOUR LIFE. Alone in room 24/7. Even prisoners go outside and talk to other inmates. Afraid of going crazy.

Thought hyperacusis would kill me. Now the T is FAR worse and some say it never got better. The sheer IRONY of me stopping meds bc I thought they were bad for ears. Nerve pain, entire ear is vibrating. Mad a bad situation worse.

What have I done? Overwhelmed about what to do regarding meds. Some say reinstate/taper, some say never get back on. Worried each day that passes I’ll get worse. Brain fried can’t trust myself to understand tapering schedules.

God please forgive me. Mom, I’m so sorry I ruined everything. 

Someone told me PAWS is a possibility for me bc of how I stopped meds. Can’t do it. YEARS to get sort of better?? It’s too much to go through.

God please help us. 

I have massive tinnutus to. Pure torture. I read it's one of the last symptoms to go away. But the will go away. Sorry to hear you hospilized. They dont help there.  The give food and medicine and that can be done at home. You be ok. Just takes more time.

• Like 1

I’m so sorry you’re going through it too, I pray for healing for all of us. Thankfully I have not been hospitalized and I pray it stays that way God willing.