Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Overstimulation / seizure feeling

[Wi...]

I get this overstimulation with head pressure and I feel pressure in my body like if my nervous system was about to make me jolt or something. Like there is a wire in me turning its power up. It can even cause some burning sensation in me and burning electric pain in some muscles but I am not sure if it’s a spectrum of aka as I have zero urge to move. And no panic.  I would say it freezes me. It just feels like I am about to have some seizure or something. Like this tension builds up and up. It’s the most scary sensation ever and I keep getting it more often. It comes and goes but today it’s terrible. Can anyone relate?

Yes it gets a little better but had it since taper and now almost 9 months off. I don’t have it all day long anymore but I definetly had it severe for a long time I would tell my friend I am in the edge of a seizure all day. 
this sxs got better ! You will heal 

Glad it improved for you. Some days I don’t have it but today has been terrible. Exactly, like on the edge of a seizure.

1 minute ago, [[W...] said:

Glad it improved for you. Some days I don’t have it but today has been terrible. Exactly, like on the edge of a seizure.

Yes. I also feel like I have to move my arms like crazy when I do this. Such strange