Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Pins and needles - Tinglings Sensation- Internal Vibration

[Ra...]

Since I started to jump off from ATI back in 29 months ago, I started to have internal vibration, tingling, Pins and needles sensation  24hrs non-stop. It has never improved :( Get worsen if i am stress or over anxiety .

Anyone has any diet recommendation, health supplement or success stories to share if you have improve from internal vibration, tingling, Pins and needles sensation.

Thank You ❤️

I’m sorry you are experiencing this so far out, Rainbow.

It sounds as though your NS is still healing and in still very sensitive to stimuli as a result.  A healthy diet, exercise in keeping with what feels like a good level for you is always beneficial…but, it may just be more time that is needed.  I know we all don’t like hearing that.  But, more often than not, it seems to be the answer.

I do hope you see improvement with this very soon.  Congratulations on being 29 months out.  Such an accomplishment!

Warmly,

F