Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Supplements Quercetin

[kl...]

I am getting a lot of pain especially after eating or waking up. Does anyone have any successful pain management supplements? I have read some about Quercetin helping with histamine and also been reading about mass cel activation. How do you test histamine levels or find out if you are struggling with mass cell activation?

• 5 months later...

When i wake up in the morning I feel like a bus ran over me during the night.  I. Have to take Alieve immediately and within an hour it goes away.  I know it's the taper and it's there every single morning. I have found nothing natural that helps with it 

1 hour ago, [[C...] said:

When i wake up in the morning I feel like a bus ran over me during the night.  I. Have to take Alieve immediately and within an hour it goes away.  I know it's the taper and it's there every single morning. I have found nothing natural that helps with it 

Cberg, this is an old post.  Remember to ck the dates ok.

Amazed u can take alieve. I can take nothing! What benzo are you aoering from? 

Also below before the next page, you'll see next topic or popular now. This is where I go to find up to date conversations.  Sorry no one has chimed in yet about your taper,  they will. While your on popular now below here, you might find someone who is tapering.  You could ask there or tell them there you have questions about your taper as to why you can't get below 1.5 mg correct? 

So I hope you'll browse around and find something interesting 

Take care 

Ns