Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Someday....

[Su...]

Being in the midst of protracted withdrawal.... one day I will come back here and write something positive and uplifting to others.

I'd probably be surprised to see how my first posts sounded ;)  But I doubt there's anyone that's gone through this that hasn't felt total helplessness.  And, I gotta tell you that you deserve an award for coming up with your username, as well as your avatar, every time I see it I get a smile on my face so don't think you aren't helping me get through a day @[Su...] :clap:

Hello SomthinCatchy.  I am sorry you are going through a tough time.   I know one day you will recover, It’s just time and patience, and keeping positive.    Do the best you can to get through each day, keep reminding yourself that its temporary.   Don't give up hope, try to distract from symptoms, I know that’s easy said than done, but it can be done.    This journey is a slow and painful one, but I promise it’s going to be worth it…you’ll see. 

Life will get better

Magrita

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [[o...] said:

I'd probably be surprised to see how my first posts sounded ;)  But I doubt there's anyone that's gone through this that hasn't felt total helplessness.  And, I gotta tell you that you deserve an award for coming up with your username, as well as your avatar, every time I see it I get a smile on my face so don't think you aren't helping me get through a day @[Su...] :clap:

Thank you for your uplifting comments.  I'm having a really bad day.  I will try and write more tomorrow. 

• Like 2