Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

so sick

[ro...]

I'm so sick tapering down.  The body ach's and stomach is the most horriable.  I'm not really eating and all I can do is just curl in a ball and fell awful and my taper is so slow already.  Ifeel worse than covid.

I know that it’s brutal and the pain is horrific but every minute every hour every day you put into it is well worth it when you break free from the grip that benzodiazepine has on you. Please keep fighting. Keep us posted on your update how things are going thanks your fellow buddy.

@[ro...] I wish I could make it all go away for you, but sadly it does not work like that, so I am sending you a hug and prayers. That you make it each second of the day, and the pain and despair lessens. Hang in there, the road may be rocky right now, but in time it will get better. Try as hard as you can, to do self care and rest when you can, if you can read, read some uplifting words, anything to take your focus off of what you are going through. Stay Strong.

💖 Peace and Healing.

• Like 1

I'm trying.  I'm in a dark place.  With the loss of my husand it maks this all so much harder. I have a Taper comming up BUT  I'm trying to live by faith every day and trust in Gods didivine mercy.

@[ro...] you are doing the best you can, during a very hard time, losing a loved one is perhaps one of the hardest things we have to do, losing any family member is so hard. Just do the best you can each second of the day, allow yourself to grieve. Your taper will proceed. Having Faith is everything. Stay Strong. 💖Peace and Healing.