Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Grateful for the awareness of benzodiazepines

[Gr...]

Around three years ago after being on Xanax 4 mg a day being my highest dose for seven years, I knew something was bad wrong with my body and my mind. I didn’t at the time’Have a clue of what I was in for. My approximate three year taper and forced cold turkey will be in my success story one day. But today I’m grateful for all the awareness that is at our fingertips about benzodiazepines and what they can do to us physically mentally, and emotionally. My hats off to all those who work hard on this website and the administrator’s. hope all has a wonderful day to the best of each of our abilities as we continue to battle benzodiazepines, as well as the other mind altering drugs. Thanks for your posts and comments it’s the little things that you say that help us   take care.   11 months and four days, benzo free and medication free truly grateful . :clap:

• Like 1

Hi Grateful, I'm 11 months post-jumping too. What symptoms are you dealing with these days, if you don't mind my asking?

HC