Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help

[Tr...]

No idea how to navigate or even post here anymore. I'm not even sure where I'm posting now. This is so confusing to me☹️ 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/07/2023 at 21:07, [[P...] said:

Hi Trishy, you've successfully posted to the Withdrawal & Recovery Support forum, how can we help?

Hi Pamster, I'm just finding it hard to navigate. It all looks confusing and hard to my benzo brain🥴

@[Tr...], does this help?  When we quote or @mention someone in our responses, we get a notification, the little bell at the top of our window, right nest to the messages envelope.  Hopefully you notice this and we can keep track of each other.

Keep trying to communicate with us, I know its tough feeling like you do but figuring this out will give you a sense of satisfaction that is so important for us.  Our confidence is at an all time low when we’re going through this so grab those little victories when you can. 

Hi @[Tr...] yes it is different, than the Forum that you and all of us know, I even had a hard time adjusting, but I did in time. I am really a slow learner. I am wondering if you are the Trishy from the Long Hold Support Group?, I see that you have been a member in the past. Maybe go to Home page, and go through each title and see how things work.  Hang in there and know that being a Vet of BB, you are welcomed with open arms always. Stay Strong.💖Peace and Healing.

6 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Hi @[Tr...] yes it is different, than the Forum that you and all of us know, I even had a hard time adjusting, but I did in time. I am really a slow learner. I am wondering if you are the Trishy from the Long Hold Support Group?, I see that you have been a member in the past. Maybe go to Home page, and go through each title and see how things work.  Hang in there and know that being a Vet of BB, you are welcomed with open arms always. Stay Strong.💖Peace and Healing.

Hi BG! Yes it's me from the long hold support group. Thank you so much for replying to my post. You are such a kind and good hearted person. I hope in time I will be able to navigate around. I'm not on much, but it is so nice to hear from a familiar buddy🙂. I hope your are well and thank you again for reaching out. 

Ps can't believe I'm still in this battle☹️

Oh Trishy, I know how you struggled, and I have no doubt that you will be off and healed too. I am sure that Cant, will reach out too when he comes on, he is pretty busy, but I know he thinks the world of you. Hang in there, you will get the hang of the improved BB, like I said, it took me a long time too. I am doing well, some little blips once in a great while, but we both know how the benzo >:D likes to mock us. Stay Strong. 💖Peace and Healing.

29 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Oh Trishy, I know how you struggled, and I have no doubt that you will be off and healed too. I am sure that Cant, will reach out too when he comes on, he is pretty busy, but I know he thinks the world of you. Hang in there, you will get the hang of the improved BB, like I said, it took me a long time too. I am doing well, some little blips once in a great while, but we both know how the benzo >:D likes to mock us. Stay Strong. 💖Peace and Healing.

Thank you BG, you are one miraculous woman. Here you are off benzos and still here offering your support to others who need it. I myself had often read your blog for hope and encouragement. You are to be commended for all the wonderful work you've done here. 

I miss Can't and all our other buddies that we had formed relationships with. I hope to hear from him that would be wonderful. I miss Mary and Stut I hope they're well and also Free I hope she is doing well🙏 and gosh so many others. I am so pleased to hear that you are doing well even though there's the occasional blip.. the benzos are stubborn little devils they don't like to let us go 😔

I will keep practicing this new BB but as you said that you are a slow learner.. well me too🙋‍♀️ 🥴 hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon🙏

Thank you again for your support! You're the best! ♥️♥️

Hi Trishy. I’m still here,  trying to navigate too.  I miss everyone also.  Just not the same.  Love to you.  🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

16 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

Thank you BG, you are one miraculous woman. Here you are off benzos and still here offering your support to others who need it. I myself had often read your blog for hope and encouragement. You are to be commended for all the wonderful work you've done here. 

I miss Can't and all our other buddies that we had formed relationships with. I hope to hear from him that would be wonderful. I miss Mary and Stut I hope they're well and also Free I hope she is doing well🙏 and gosh so many others. I am so pleased to hear that you are doing well even though there's the occasional blip.. the benzos are stubborn little devils they don't like to let us go 😔

I will keep practicing this new BB but as you said that you are a slow learner.. well me too🙋‍♀️ 🥴 hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon🙏

Thank you again for your support! You're the best! ♥️♥️

You will get it, if I can, you will too. Stut is off too, and miss Mary too. The Village had a good run, and all of us helped each other so much, now we are all learning, and doing our best to support each other and others here at BB. Free is a sweetheart and one of the bravest ladies I know. Have a good evening.:mybuddy:

11 hours ago, [[f...] said:

Hi Trishy. I’m still here,  trying to navigate too.  I miss everyone also.  Just not the same.  Love to you.  🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Hi Free! So so good to hear from you! The new BB feels like being in a dark room trying to find my way around. I'm not good with stuff like this to begin with but we'll get it. 🤞

Looks like we're both still fighting the good fight ☹️ I was doing so well getting so low in dose then had a huge set back with high blood pressure so my DR bumped me back up in dose. I wish I just held my dose and didn't listen to him.

I hope you're doing ok Free 🙏 I know you have struggled yourself. I have never forgotten you or any of our buddies who are still here or who have moved on and never will. You're all special people to me. 

Love and hugs, stay well ♥️♥️

11 hours ago, [[b...] said:

You will get it, if I can, you will too. Stut is off too, and miss Mary too. The Village had a good run, and all of us helped each other so much, now we are all learning, and doing our best to support each other and others here at BB. Free is a sweetheart and one of the bravest ladies I know. Have a good evening.:mybuddy:

So I know Stut made it off her benzo and Mary did too or is Mary just off BB? That is wonderful news if Mary made it off her benzo! If she did make it off and if you by any chance still talk to her privately would you tell her how happy I am for her. 

Thank you for the update BG! You have a wonderful blessed day!

Love and hugs♥️♥️

• Like 1