Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Calf and foot pins and needles?

[ho...]

Sorry for 2 posts going. Having a rough go of it and just need reassure and support. This is hard this far out… sad face 

Anyone get leg and foot pins and needles? It’s only my left one. 
Here so go again worrying about MS and stuff (even tho this is all still withdrawal l)with my white spots even tho I know it’s a common withdrawal thing as well as low ferritin which I know I have for sure and my severely overstimulated cns. 

I don’t get fatigue and joint pain… yet my health anxiety takes me to the worst places trying to connect dots and the fear. Wow! 

I hate how this mimics do many things and it gets more unnerving the longer it takes. 

I have leg and foot pins and needles pretty constantly.  I am also experiencing numbness.   It does subside, however, if I hold a dose for 3-4 days.  So, currently, I am making very small 0.4-0.5% cuts each day for 3 days, then holding for 3-4 days so I can get the tingling and numbness to subside.

Sorry you are experiencing this!  It sure keeps me up at night.  And I absolutely dread the days I am cutting, even though they are very, very small cuts.

Hope you feel better!

• 10 months later...
[Ca...]

3 months of this + muscle twitches and muscle relaxation. Complete nightmare. Its like i have bees inside my legs