Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Body/brain vibrations

[Al...]

There are times when it feels like my body is internally vibrating or shaking. You can kind of see it in my hands but it’s mostly internal. My head and ears feel full and my scalp muscles seem very tight. My heart thumps and I feel overall unwell. None of these are constant but I am almost two years off and really starting to wonder if something else is wrong here. Is two years long in healing? I’m working with a naturopath I really trust and starting to look into other possible causes. I just feel unwell a lot. I’m so discouraged I have had hope for so long and I’m starting to question if I will ever feel well again.

I believe its benzo withdrawal related but that shouldn’t stop you from seeking help, especially if that help doesn’t involve medication.  I can’t imagine another illness or condition that causes our inner trembling, but there are many reasons why you might be feeling unwell.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ro...]
    • [Pa...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Fi...]
    • [Kr...]
    • [Es...]
    • [Li...]
    • [...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [je...]