Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hitting a brick wall - Stuck on my Taper!! - Klono@#$%^&!!!

Great news Tony! And by the way, is the phrase "copy catter"- part of the queens english???  Ha Ha!!!

Americanese!!! . :2funny:. :2funny:. :2funny:. :2funny:

Autumn!! We have had so much rain and cold weather in the last 2 weeks, we thougt that we may have some small floods. But today id abou 26 deg C, sunny and fine. Hubby mowed that lawn and I have all the windows open and the smell of freshly cut grass is wafting in, with the gentle breeze. A magical day I suppose! Thanks Tony!!

Pleasure my dear. We just dropped over 30 degrees overnight last night from 75 F (nice and warm) to 40 (pretty cold but warm sun). But the grass turned green and the trees are flowering. It'll be hot soon enough.

How are you breaking your benzo up to make cuts of .0625?

Hi Deedee,

I'm going to crush 1/4 tablet and divide into 2 piles and take one. I experimented last week, it worked okay.

T2 :smitten:

Sounds like you had a really good time deedee! I'm so glad. I wish I could take a vacation like that but know I would be scared to go if it was planned  :wacko:.

ts I think you should go. Just my opinion. You might have a really good time!

Amanda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Cuts haven't been all that kind lately. I am now on .750mg and I am cutting .050mg ( compounded capsules) every 7 days. Seem to be doing ok at times not as good at others. Don't seem to stabalise sometimes. Very hormonal this week and feeling pretty unwell. Very sore jaw muscles ( tension). Hope all are well. Will try to get back on really soon Bye for now Deb

Hi All,

Cuts haven't been all that kind lately. I am now on .750mg and I am cutting .050mg ( compounded capsules) every 7 days. Seem to be doing ok at times not as good at others. Don't seem to stabalise sometimes. Very hormonal this week and feeling pretty unwell. Very sore jaw muscles ( tension). Hope all are well. Will try to get back on really soon Bye for now Deb

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. :(