Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Passing out??

S#,

Yes it has. All that I feel is some fatigue. I posted to you on my blog. I wanted to thank you so much for being with me all thru this. You may as well get use to seeing me cause I'm gonna stick to you like a big sweet tatoo! :thumbsup:

To My Buddy, Linda

[71...]

S#,

Yes it has. All that I feel is some fatigue. I posted to you on my blog. I wanted to thank you so much for being with me all thru this. You may as well get use to seeing me cause I'm gonna stick to you like a big sweet tatoo! :thumbsup:

To My Buddy, Linda

LOL!

Well, that's fine!

wait, what kind of tattoo?

Fatigue is part of withdrawal, so I know the feeling.

:)

Hi Linda, So glad you are feeling better. I do feel grateful to be doing as well as I am. They might have killed me, but they didnt. I am going to try and keep in touch with you. Remember how Kc said she felt a little intimidated about posting? I feel that way too...I always worry I wont know what to say. But Im always checking on my buddies, and that includes you! Love, Colleen

Hi Linda, So glad you are feeling better. I do feel grateful to be doing as well as I am. They might have killed me, but they didnt. I am going to try and keep in touch with you. Remember how Kc said she felt a little intimidated about posting? I feel that way too...I always worry I wont know what to say. But Im always checking on my buddies, and that includes you! Love, Colleen

Hello Colleen,

I'm happy to see you posting!

Don't think that you and Kc are the only ones who worry about what to say. I have it and I bet alot more than we realize feel the same way. I look forward to hearing from you. Let me know how your doing and everything else you and I can post too. Be happy that you are doing well. Thats GREAT!!

Always your buddy, Linda

Hi Linda.  I'm glad to read you're feeling a little better. :)

The passing out feeling still hits me at times, but it's much less frequent.http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/tired-smiley-computer.gif

One day soon this should disappear for both of us!

Hi Linda.  I'm glad to read you're feeling a little better. :)

The passing out feeling still hits me at times, but it's much less frequent.http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/tired-smiley-computer.gif

One day soon this should disappear for both of us!

Thanks Missy,

I usually just post and yack on my blog. When that happened, I went straight to a thread! I'm glad I got all the help that I did. Makes you feel alot better knowing what others go thru. I look forward to the day when it passes for both of us.

I may have trouble remembering my name but I wil never forget Thumpers laughter. Its precious!

Have a great day Missy,

Linda

For what's it's worth, I've been very dizzy and/or light headed on and off through several tapers.  It's no fun, but it's very normal and goes away.  I hope you feel better, soon!

:)

[71...]

Linda,

I hope this has already went away.

The dizziness and so on is part of withdrawal, but if you feel like you need to see a doctor, then don't hesitate.

Hang in there  :thumbsup:

I will S#,

The problem with that is that I do not trust my Dr's here. They just throw something out there and write you a script. I will have to go to a larger City and get a complete check-up ( which I will) for everything.

Thanks S#........your so "down right lovable!"

Your buddy and friend always, Linda