Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

7 months off feels like I’m back in Acute!!

[jo...]

Jordan Jack,

I'm really sorry for your pain.  I'm burning and tingling away full speed ahead too. My balance is in the trash can now too so I haven't been able to walk very much at all.  I'm trying to keep my "eyes on the prize".  Sorry, I hate cliches but I couldn't resist.  I work from home too but it's not demanding at all.  I'm also in the South in NC. 

I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get some relief soon.  Let me know if you do!  I love good news. It's encouraging. 

Take care,

Helen

Hey all. Another burning and tingling day. But IT WILL get better. We all need to keep telling ourselves that and support each other. I went ahead and created a Burning, Stinging, and Tingling support group thread under the support groups forum. You can find it here as well:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=269370.0

Those are my main symptoms and as many have said are very common. I will log my feedback and updates there. Not to take away from your thread jordanjack. We all may find good feedback from others and tips, etc. that can help us along in our healing.

thx

Seeking