Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

klonopin to ativan?

[co...]

Pamster

I had xrays done last week. There are some slight changes since last visit.  Basically some fluid around knee, bony overgrowth and my ligaments are too tight.

I'm having a CT scan done of my knee replacement this week.  I really hope this will show more. 

I know there's something wrong. I can feel it.

I also need to have bloodwork...check for infection.  That happens a lot.

My surgeon doesn't seem to care or take it seriously.  He keeps trying to blame it on my fibro.  He keeps saying my patients with fibro take longer to heal. I don't believe that.

My pain doctor is going to do injections in both hip joints.  I have a lot of hip pain now.

I feel like I'm falling apart. LOL

The depression has been pretty bad.  I tend to isolate and just sit around the house.  Not moving means no pain.

I've lowered my dose of Trazadone to 150mg.  I didn't tell my doctor.  I'm on serequel and that really makes me tired. 

Next month we will lower the dose of klonopin again.  I can hardly wait. LOL

You have so much going on, I can't imagine dealing with any of this while suffering with benzo withdrawal, I don't doubt you're depressed, I would be too.  I wish you could move about, that's what helped me through this but if it means pain for you I can see its not an option. 

Did you notice anything when you lowered your dose of Trazadone?

I hope you can get answers and relief, this is too much.

Last night I tried the new sleeping pill and it seemed okay but I was super tired anyway.  I don't feel as tired this AM. Hung over from Trazadone. I've not tapered off it.  I'm afraid to.  And I am not sure if I should try the new med again tonight. I will probably feel awful tomorrow because I've  stopped Trazadone. UGH

Next month I will be going down further on the klonopin.

So far not too many issues.  Just the weird feeling in my head. Some days I feel fine and others I feel off. 

One of the big side effects is sweating. OMG it's already hot outside, but if I do any activity I'm drenched in sweat.  I am right now. Just vacuumed house.  I have the chills because I'm sweating so much.

I did have a CT scan done on my knee yesterday.  WAiting to hear from my surgeon.  I'm sure he's in no hurry to get back to me.

My doctor gave me a drug called Ramelteon.  He told me to take it instead of Trazadone. I tried it one night and had a pretty bad reaction to  it.  I threw them away. I'm back on the 200mg of Klonopin.  Too many sedating drugs for me. It's hard to function during the day.