Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

12 days off of Klonopin

[...]

Hey LP, just checking in...I pray you are feeling fabulously well!

The other day, I was feeling a little overwhelmed and remembered a song you posted a while back: "How He Loves Us". I listened to the song again and boy was that "just what the doctor ordered", THANK YOU for sharing that!

Take care,

Lida

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Li...]

• [...]

• [Ta...]

Top Posters In This Topic

awe Lida, :) You are my second best buddy after Mary...

My update so far ... Night anxiety gone, (forever, who knows).  Tired and the head stuff comes and goes but I can see that when it comes it stays for a shorter period of time.

I sort of just accept this last lingering sxs and I pray that by new years eve, i will be free..

Hey LP, I don't usually like to come in second but in this case, I am honored (lol).

If you still want to hang out on FB, that would be great (not sure of the rules or how we make that happen without compromising our personal security) For you and Mary, I have no problem sharing information. I had a page but I don't update it much (my friends yell at me often!).

I am glad that your sxs are not as intense and are tolerable. My blips are tolerable but can be frustrating when they come out of no where. Our victory dance is coming, I can feel it!

Take care,

Lida

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LP,

Great to read your success story man.  I was hoping you were doing well.  I have been doing a lot better but hesitant to post the success story just yet.  Hopefully within the next few months...  Keep in touch.

Natron