Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks Cant l will enjoy it regardless l am sure there will be ups and downs but it's worth it.l hope you are feeling better today and the flu has decreased.That Aussie Flu is definitely a weird one.

Love Stut X

Thanks,

Morning was ok,  things ramped up this afternoon...

-a quiet night...

:)

Thank you begood my friend l will be thinking of you and your strength and courage l hope you are doing better today.l am waiting for my daughter to get her makeup on.Could be here all day lol.

Love Stut X

Just let your cares go with the Wind and enjoy each second. :smitten:

Evening Cant, my fellow 🐢 keep 🚚 :smitten:

Thank you begood my friend l will be thinking of you and your strength and courage l hope you are doing better today.l am waiting for my daughter to get her makeup on.Could be here all day lol.

Love Stut X

Hi turtle taperer, :)

Sorry, having a moment here.. Head pressure and back flips... odd arvo/evening..

My best to you...

Love Stut X

Hi turtle taperer, :)

Sorry, having a moment here.. Head pressure and back flips... odd arvo/evening..

My best to you...

Sorry. :(:smitten:

Now my friends l have the car packed up and we are heading off until Sunday.Where to who knows but it will be an adventure.l am anxious as this is a massive challenge for me but l am so tired of this taper and Valium dictating my life so l will do what l can.I am sending you all love for the weekend and here's hoping it's a good one for all of us 😘.

Love Stut X

Stut,

Have a great time!! I'm late checking in this morning so I didn't see that you were off on an adventure!! You deserve to enjoy yourself, let all those cares and worries go and have fun my friend!!!

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!!

Trish :smitten:

Now my friends l have the car packed up and we are heading off until Sunday.Where to who knows but it will be an adventure.l am anxious as this is a massive challenge for me but l am so tired of this taper and Valium dictating my life so l will do what l can.I am sending you all love for the weekend and here's hoping it's a good one for all of us 😘.

Love Stut X

Careful Stut and family, have a wonderful time :D.  Hope you feel good and a great adventure!

Stut,

You deserve to have a wonderful weekend with your daughter. I hope all goes well.

Hope everyone else enjoys the weekend as well.

Stut,

Have fun with your daughter on your adventurous weekend. I didn’t realize this was a “leave the house” type visit with your daughter, but actually getting out like that can make people feel great.

So as they say on this side of “the pond,” have a great and wonderful time!

Yay Stut -- you're getting way for a few days.  :thumbsup:

That's the best distraction of all and distraction is the best...

wishing you the best ever, we'll miss you here with your morning greetings! 

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

I appreciate the advice to Stuf:  distraction.  Think I will have a weekend vacation at home--nothing but distraction!  We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the tip!

Oh Miyu don't think it's going to work l now look like an Italian man that loves ice-cream lol.X

Oh ok .. we'll keep it as "Stut" then  :)

Hope you are able to enjoy your weekend with your daughter, look after yourself  :smitten: xx

Julianna - great that you are having windows!

Hang in there Cant, this too shall pass .

Love to all,

MiYu :smitten: :smitten:

oh and thanks for the responses on magnesium , I've started taking 200 mgs mag malate in the afternoon , it seems to have a relaxing effect that is different from benzos , which is just an irritating sedation and fatigue  >:(

Can't wait for those lower doses to come , but I read the long hold prop again and am inspired to not push my poor CNS

Good morning LHSG!  I owe Stut a good morning and well wishes to the group , so here goes.....Cant, MiYu, begood, Gard, NJ, TMB,SS, ITBO, Trish, bluepill,Esperanza, calendar, and nla.  Gosh, I hope I didn't miss anyone  :D hoping Stut's having a blast and the rest of you are lucky enough to have a good day too. 

:smitten: :smitten: ❤️ ❤️ Stut and Mary X.  :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning LHSG!  I owe Stut a good morning and well wishes to the group , so here goes.....Cant, MiYu, begood, Gard, NJ, TMB,SS, ITBO, Trish, bluepill,Esperanza, calendar, and nla.  Gosh, I hope I didn't miss anyone  :D hoping Stut's having a blast and the rest of you are lucky enough to have a good day too. 

Morning Mary, you did Stut proud. :thumbsup: Have a nice day also. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Morning Mary, you did Stut proud. :thumbsup: Have a nice day also. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

That was fun, but maybe not every day like Stut does it :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, Mary, for keeping the morning greeting going. Hope you have a great day.

Good morning Mary and everyone,

Hope the day is a good one for all,  hopefully Stut is having a great time.. Although I'm missing her!

Trish

thanks MAry for the G'morning  :)

Oh . I'm having such a rough time of it .... rapid cycling of symptoms this morning , feeling depressed about it all with feelings o fragile and disabled. I hate it . It's getting harder and harder to keep my spirits and hope up I have to say , even though fundamentally I know I will heal eventually , but how long and what cost ??

Sorry , It's just been such a rough week .

Love to everyone ,

MiYu :smitten:

Oh . I'm having such a rough time of it .... rapid cycling of symptoms this morning , feeling depressed about it all with feelings o fragile and disabled. I hate it . It's getting harder and harder to keep my spirits and hope up I have to say , even though fundamentally I know I will heal eventually , but how long and what cost ??

Love to everyone ,

I am so sorry MiYu.  I hate these drugs.  I wish I could help.  I've read so many posts and it seems the only way through is just day by day.  I will send you good peaceful thoughts and hope you feel better soon ❤️  :smitten:

Love to everyone ,

Hi MiYu,

Sorry you've had a rough week, I feel your pain, I'm no stranger to this awful withdrawal depression. I hope you turn a corner soon and your spirits lift and you get some relief from this hell.  Take care of yourself and rest as much as you can, hopefully the week ahead will be a better one. Just take it slow and easy the rest of the weekend and be good to yourself.

Love and healing thoughts,

Trish

That was fun!

thanks Mary

SS

Love to everyone ,

Miyu,

Yuck yuck yuck.... may it be the beginning of big healing time...

We're here with you Love!

SS

That was fun!

thanks Mary

SS

Hey SS, miss talking to u, but keep up with you, reading 📖 cautiously  :laugh:

[48...]