Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I too agree with you both, Begood and stut, about the healing process. Those sx will go away and then come back.

Ihad my neck muscle pain come back for a good month after it had been gone for a good three months. Then I got these crazy pins and needles in my arms and legs and balance issues. I was all set to go back to the neurosurgeon bec I thought it was my Spinal stenosis getting worse. But about three days ago everything went awa! Yep...for sure... I too believe that  that part of my CNS just had more healing to do.

It will probably come back again and disappear again a few more times before this journey is over and I am healed. Yes it is annoying, and yes it is sometimes pretty scary because you  think it might be something serious not having to do with withdrawal...but so far, so good, my sx have been just that...dumb old withdrawal sx.

Heath :tickedoff:

Just go with the flow of things, one day it will be over and you will be well. We have lots of healing to do, just listen when your Brain is screaming at you, the circle goes round and round, until that area is healed. You have done well and learned so much, pass it on, you are the Teacher now. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Hi Trish this is an example why benzo withdrawal is so hard.You get a time with lessening symptoms then they come back.lf l can say this and it isn't easy try to accept it for what it is.Hold on tight during the hard times and enjoy the better times.lt is a rollercoaster ride but like any ride it will end.

Love Stut X

Stut,

I know you're right..I don't think I'm all the way there yet with acceptance.. Something I hope my therapist and I can work on. It's hard to feel good for a few days only to get smacked down again.. The support from you and all the others helps,o I draw strength from this group..keeps me in this fight.

NJ,

I'm sorry you had to give up some of the things you loved too, it just robs us of so much.. Something we have to get used too I guess..

Begood,

You're right acceptance is key to healing I hope I come to terms with that sooner rather than later. I don't want to be in this place of bitterness, anger and resentment.. If I do I'll never see this through.

Grateful for all of you,

Trish

Trishy, it will come when the Student is ready...hang on, you have come a long way, steps one at a time. Stut and Heath are great resources, I just hang out on the perimeter and read. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Very wise words begood thank you..

Trish  :smitten:

Truly agree here.

These sx sure do wax and wane. I just keep telling myself it will end someday. As far as acceptance, I accept because I have no choice.

Not happy about any of it, but it’s all here with me, so I do my best to cope.

I too agree with you both, Begood and stut, about the healing process. Those sx will go away and then come back.

Ihad my neck muscle pain come back for a good month after it had been gone for a good three months. Then I got these crazy pins and needles in my arms and legs and balance issues. I was all set to go back to the neurosurgeon bec I thought it was my Spinal stenosis getting worse. But about three days ago everything went awa! Yep...for sure... I too believe that  that part of my CNS just had more healing to do.

It will probably come back again and disappear again a few more times before this journey is over and I am healed. Yes it is annoying, and yes it is sometimes pretty scary because you  think it might be something serious not having to do with withdrawal...but so far, so good, my sx have been just that...dumb old withdrawal sx.

Just go with the flow of things, one day it will be over and you will be well. We have lots of healing to do, just listen when your Brain is screaming at you, the circle goes round and round, until that area is healed. You have done well and learned so much, pass it on, you are the Teacher now. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

BG--love what you said here, go with the flow of things, one day it will be over and you will be well.

I know it's hard for me to hold on to this sometimes.

Hi Trish this is an example why benzo withdrawal is so hard.You get a time with lessening symptoms then they come back.lf l can say this and it isn't easy try to accept it for what it is.Hold on tight during the hard times and enjoy the better times.lt is a rollercoaster ride but like any ride it will end.

Love Stut X

Stut,

I know you're right..I don't think I'm all the way there yet with acceptance.. Something I hope my therapist and I can work on. It's hard to feel good for a few days only to get smacked down again.. The support from you and all the others helps,o I draw strength from this group..keeps me in this fight.

NJ,

I'm sorry you had to give up some of the things you loved too, it just robs us of so much.. Something we have to get used too I guess..

Begood,

You're right acceptance is key to healing I hope I come to terms with that sooner rather than later. I don't want to be in this place of bitterness, anger and resentment.. If I do I'll never see this through.

Grateful for all of you,

Trish

Trishy, it will come when the Student is ready...hang on, you have come a long way, steps one at a time. Stut and Heath are great resources, I just hang out on the perimeter and read. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Very wise words begood thank you..

Trish  :smitten:

:smitten::thumbsup:  :smitten:

BG--love what you said here, go with the flow of things, one day it will be over and you will be well.

I know it's hard for me to hold on to this sometimes.

:smitten:  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard SS Greencup TMB Olive Green NJ Intend and all buddies here sending you my love and hopes that today is a good day for you all.

Love Stut X

Hi Cant just going to wish you well l know you have had a lot going on and your probably wiped out.l hope you come back to us soon.Enjoy your boys and also don't forget to rest.

Love Stut X

Good morning Stut,

Rough night last night, only a couple hrs sleep. I had a busy stressful day yesterday. My kids came over with the little ones to swim in the pool and have dinner. My little grandson got stung by a bee, his first and hopefully his last sting!, it was just crazy over here.. Whenever I have a busy day or stressful day I never sleep well. It's like my new" normal" now. There are so many things I don't like about withdrawal, but losing sleep is one of the things I hate the most!

Wishing you and ALL a peaceful day. (Hope everyone slept better than me!)

Trish :smitten:

Hi Cant just going to wish you well l know you have had a lot going on and your probably wiped out.l hope you come back to us soon.Enjoy your boys and also don't forget to rest.

Love Stut X

Hi Dear Stut.. :)

Hi Everyone...

Some intense resting going on here...  :)

Am up and down, but getting through ok...

Hows things your end..??

Good Cant you are doing great considering everything.All ok this end getting used to the new normal.A awful week last week but better this week thank God.

Trish you are doing everything you can to be honest with you you are doing really well.Be proud of yourself.

Love Stut X

Thank you stut... And sorry you had such an awful week last week, glad this week is going better for you,

Hugs  :smitten:

Trish

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard SS Greencup TMB Olive Green NJ Intend and all buddies here sending you my love and hopes that today is a good day for you all.

Love Stut X

Morning Stut, glad last week is gone and a new week has started, time will be your Friend, and with all things, patience. You will be OK, just take each moment as it comes and do the best you can. They say there is a pot at the end of the rainbow, I say give me Peace and I will be fine. Hang in there and Stay Strong and Walk Tall my Friend. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Love Stut X

Morning Stut, glad last week is gone and a new week has started, time will be your Friend, and with all things, patience. You will be OK, just take each moment as it comes and do the best you can. They say there is a pot at the end of the rainbow, I say give me Peace and I will be fine. Hang in there and Stay Strong and Walk Tall my Friend. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

I am going to be lazy and steal Stut X's good morning 😃 so I wii give Stut an extra call out :smitten:

Love Stut X

I am going to be lazy and steal Stut X's good morning 😃 so I wii give Stut an extra call out :smitten:

:laugh::nono:  :D

Stut,

I’m now checking this group everyday, and want to say thank you for including me in this circle of friends.

Your good morning welcomes to everyone are a real bright spot for me as I read along here. I  observe that a lot of folks here take different benzos. I’m on generic K right now.

I’m always interested in how others are doing so I take a peak each morning.

Hi Intend you are one of us l see you are having a lot of stress with this Teva business.l know anything stressful really takes it's toll.l hope you are doing ok.

Love Stut X

Thank you Free my dear friend l am with you always and willing you on.Please know we are here for you always.

Love Stut X

Yes Stut,

The Teva business is still worrisome to me. I dread having to go another K generic, but I’m trying to not to worry about it.

The calm atmosphere of this group is calming to me. And for that, I am grateful to be here.

I am glad you are here.Horrible situation but you seem to be on top of it.Hang in there you seem to be doing all the leg work.l hope you find stability soon.

Love Stut X

I have a problem and need some advice.. I'm trying to explain to my daughter in law that it's not a good idea for my son who is battling alcoholism.. (I have tons of stress right now) and me to see the same therapist! She thinks it's ok!! But I don't like it, does anyone here have any advice on how to explain to her that he should have someone separate from me??

Hi Trish this is so hard for all of you.My question would have to be this and l am not being nosy why do you want your son to see a different therapist?

Love Stut X

Hi Stut,

I think it would be a conflict between me and my son, I may tell her things he wouldn't want me too.. And then he would get upset with me if I did even though it's all confidential..I feel like it would cause me and my son to have to discuss what's " allowed to be discussed" and that's not going to help him or me.

I hope that explains it.. I'm sorry I'm having an especially hard day  :'(

Trish

[99...]