Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Can't--Sorry things aren't better for you today.

Laura--I don't know if your sister is having diarrhea, have you tried zofran? It is very constipating and might help her. It does act somehow on serotonin but is not really (I don't think) considered a psych drug. They give it to pregnant ladies so the safety profile is pretty good.

I am also having a challenging day after a horrific night. Situation with my mom exploded, my sister who lives near her (I am two hours away) just keeps dropping the ball and is now blaming me for things which have nothing to do with me. So nauseous last night, loaded up on compazine, today have bad diarrhea and have a work thing that will go until 9 tonight. But I soldier on. I just need the week to be done. Going to the medical marijuana dispensary for the first time Thursday. Going to try to make a tincture which takes I think about a week to process, so hopefully by the last weekend in June will be able to see if this is really going to help me or not. I only experiment with new things on the weekends.

I don't know how you do it, NJ, especially with work amid all the sxs.

Family issues are major stressors. Hope the MJ tincture works out.

Laura--I don't know if your sister is having diarrhea, have you tried zofran? It is very constipating and might help her. It does act somehow on serotonin but is not really (I don't think) considered a psych drug. They give it to pregnant ladies so the safety profile is pretty good.

Thanks, no not diarrhea. Just countless trips to the bathroom, sometimes for very little output, and sometimes a bunch of trips every 10 minutes or so.  It just leaves her with the feeling that she's constantly doing #2.

Sorry for your GI issues too

Hi, I imagine this the wrong place to ask this...    for last few nights have tried cbd oil...  3 to 5 drops, to sleep.

Have tried few little bits of gabapentin, but don't think it is that.

Anyhow, just entirely fatigued today.  Could not move.  Anyone have that?

Yesterday was tired but was able to meet with guy to fix my sprinklers.  Maybe that took too much out of me?

I am thinking it is the cbd, tho...

Hi, I imagine this the wrong place to ask this...    for last few nights have tried cbd oil...  3 to 5 drops, to sleep.

Have tried few little bits of gabapentin, but don't think it is that.

Anyhow, just entirely fatigued today.  Could not move.  Anyone have that?

Yesterday was tired but was able to meet with guy to fix my sprinklers.  Maybe that took too much out of me?

I am thinking it is the cbd, tho...

Hi Babs  :hug: I tried CBD once and it made me feel worse, especially my pain  :(

Hey Guys and Gals  :hug:Can someone please work out how many 2mg pills I need to taper from 7mg Diazepam down to 1mg every 28 days, and remember you don't count whole pills all the way down as at odd numbered doses 7-5-3 etc  you have to cut a 2mg pill in half. I've done it over and over myself but its making me feel a LOT worse  but can't think straight an keep panicking I've got the total wrong thanks everyone.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Nova l answered you on the withdrawal forum.l wouldn't swear by what l found l have dropped a few iq points.l hope l am right.

How are you doing?

Stut X

Hi Barbara no idea about CBD oil l hope you get some answers perhaps you just overtaxed yourself.

Love Stut X

Hi Laura hang in there l know it is easy for me to say but you all will get through this.l wish I could give you more advice but like everything it will pass.

Love Stut X

NJ l hope you get some relief from the nausea with the cannabis.Your mother seems to blame you for everything so please try not to take it to heart.My mum as much as l loved her was very critical so l know how you feel.

Love Stut X

Hi Begood read your plog which is inspiring.l have no doubt you will turtle off these drugs and never look back.Your support and strength is inspiring.

Love Stut X

Heath, Mary, Bluepill,TMB, Valley,Gard, Miyu and everyone l here sending healing hugs to you all.

Love Stut X

Hi Nova l answered you on the withdrawal forum.l wouldn't swear by what l found l have dropped a few iq points.l hope l am right.

How are you doing?

Stut X

Hi S  :hug: F-in terrible  :( my next door neighbor been drilling and hammering on the adjoining walls between our flats the last couple of days then decided it was a great idea to start again at 10pm last night :tickedoff: I had to crawl from my home after 11pm and tell him to stop I don't know how I did it and thought I wasn't going to make it back indoors, and he's going to be at it AGAIN this morning he informed me very nervously as I was evil and in agony it took EVERYTHING I had not to scream at him :tickedoff: It would have hurt me a LOT more than him and my symptoms are through the roof NO sleep the last couple of days and nights with it. Plus my Dr's surgery messed up my  Diazepam prescription an delivery yet AGAIN  :tickedoff:

Oh Nova what you are suffering is inhuman l wish you had another GP surgery you could register with.As for neighbours thank God I live out in the country and everything is quiet.l hope you get your script ok and that you have enough tablets to see you through.

Love Stut X

Nova, so sorry to read that you are having to deal with a bad neighbor again and a heartless Doctor again. Willing to send the "Big Guns" in, just say the word. Hang on Nova, we all care about you and we will support you. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Nova, so sorry to read that you are having to deal with a bad neighbor again and a heartless Doctor again. Willing to send the "Big Guns" in, just say the word. Hang on Nova, we all care about you and we will support you. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Thanks Sista'  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Stut :) BG :) Nova :)

Everyone... :)

Nova, we get 392... But that dont mean much today, sorry, wish I could think...

7x28  /2

6x28  /2

5x28  /2

Etc...

7x28  /2

6x28  /2

5x28  /2

Etc...

Hi CF  :hug:  Someone posted this link to a Benzo calculator  http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/direct/directForm.php,  I entered my details and where it says ''Daily doses in taper order'' the bottom right side box I just entered 7mg in the first box as its the starting daily dose ( as there's 5 dose boxes) then submitted it and got a calculation based on that  which was 412 but I don't know if I have I done it correctly  :-\

Here's my details I entered down below, you need to zoom in to read the table properly

2a506503-ed53-4779-a5ca-a583d822eec5.png

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Sista'  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[glow=red,2,300] :smitten:"Sista's Forever"  :smitten:[/glow]

7x28  /2

6x28  /2

5x28  /2

Etc...

Hi CF  :hug:  Someone posted this link to a Benzo calculator  http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/direct/directForm.php,  I entered my details and where it says ''Daily doses in taper order'' the bottom right side box I just entered 7mg in the first box as its the starting daily dose ( as there's 5 dose boxes) then submitted it and got a calculation based on that  which was 412 but I don't know if I have I done it correctly  :-\

Here's my details I entered down below, you need to zoom in to read the table properly

Sorry Mate,

Thats hidden numbers to me..????

But wondering about the attenuated ending..?? (Does that slow the taper by %..?)

And is it a 0.5v jump..??

We have 20 tablets difference between our answers...??

Sorry, This must be hell for you... Wish I could give you a sure answer...

Dont give up, but dont let it get to you right now either...

Wish you strength...

Hi Begood read your plog which is inspiring.l have no doubt you will turtle off these drugs and never look back.Your support and strength is inspiring.

Love Stut X

Hi Stut, thanks for reading my plog and your nice comment, even though this has been like night and day, I still have some qualms about walking off...but I will prevail. Hope you are doing well, and even if things are bittersweet right now, enjoy your time with your Daughter. Stay Strong and Stand Tall. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

"Cant" thanks for the shoutout, hope you feel better soon, from one 🐢 to another 🐢. Stay Strong and Stand Tall my dear. 💖 Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

7x28  /2

6x28  /2

5x28  /2

Etc...

Sorry Mate,

Thats hidden numbers to me..????

But wondering about the attenuated ending..?? (Does that slow the taper by %..?)

And is it a 0.5v jump..??

We have 20 tablets difference between our answers...??

Sorry, This must be hell for you... Wish I could give you a sure answer...

Dont give up, but dont let it get to you right now either...

Wish you strength...

Read the link  :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=205133.msg2656079#new 

Hi Laura hang in there l know it is easy for me to say but you all will get through this.l wish I could give you more advice but like everything it will pass.

Love Stut X

Stut--Thanks so much for your support.  We're a bit better this morning (calmer, not as scared), so that gives us some hope. We just get scared because over the course of this hold, although we have seen some symptoms get better (she no longer complains about her ears, which used to be a big problem), this bathroom phobia has gotten worse. We felt we were so close to getting a settling in Feb, and then we just got hit with these successive waves that made the anxiety worse.  And of course the bathroom phobia is not helped by the GI problems (honestly, if she was just a bit constipated, things would be so much easier for her).  Hope you are continuing to see improvements yourself with the long hold. 

I would love some information from you who are doing the long hold. I was on 1mg. Klonopin for 17 years. Went into tolerance withdrawal for probably 2-3 years before I knew what was happening. I am now on a six months liquid taper. My doctor tried to make it fit the Ashton model, but it reduces every week by a little less than 10% of the Remaining dose instead of 10% of the Original dose which I think makes it equivalent or even slower than the Ashton. The pharmacist had to calculate it to fit a six month time frame and that was how it worked out. I am not functional. I can stand the burning scalp and tooth pain, but I am so depressed, anxious, and foggy that I don’t feel I can leave my bed unless forced.  Since this is just an exaggerated version of where I was when I started, it don’t know if holding will help or hurt. I had to hold the first cut for almost 3 weeks and it went ok by week 3 and I was encouraged. Then with the every week reduction, I gradually got worse.. no relief in weeks. Am I hurting myself long term by not holding?  It can’t be good for the cn to have this amount of anxiety. I want to avoid long term damage, but I have no guidance as the doctors do not believe there ithat possibility. I would love to hear from anyone. A PM would be great. I am still having trouble navigating the web site. Many thanks, esperanza

[65...]