Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I feel like I'm always behind. I just read through five pages and I'm not sure I remember much of it. I do know that I wanted to respond to specific comments......

I think MiYu asked me about my hold. After my CT I was a mess but I wanted desperately to get off of my benzo so I thouhgt that even though I was still housebound and had really bad anxiety daily, along with other sxs of course, I could start my taper. Bad idea. I kept trying though and I just kept getting worse. Finally about six months of trying to taper both my doctor and the moderator on SA suggested that I hold, plus I found this wonderful group and they suggested I hold too so hold I did. I had been holding about three months when I finally entered a window. It was amost a full year from the time of my CT. It was amazing. I decided I would start to taper after I enjoyed about a month of relief at least. That's when I recieved the new generic and had to do a crossover. I had heard that some people had a hard time with it so I decided to taper over for a month. It was awful. It must have been a big reduction. I went back into full blown w/d's and once I finished the taper over it was about another month before I got another window. So I held another month after that. It was a total of holding for six months before I decided to try tapering again and then I only did really tiny tapers and I hold if I get exhausted by the w/d's that the tiny taper causes. Anyway, that's my holding story. I hope it helps. I will tell you it is hard to hold. The brain wants to keep going and get off these meds but holding was the best thing I ever did.

Scardie,  I agree so much with what everyone has been saying. If you need to updose to regain functionality and that's what's right for you then that's what you should do. We will support you no matter what choice you make. I agree with some of the others that maybe you try just a partial updose first to see how that goes. No harm in trying. As MiYu said it's all trial and error and then we try something else. We're all just trying to figure this thing out and we're all different in what we need.  Stay strong and do what's best for you.  :smitten: :smitten: :hug: :hug:

MiYu, I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling. I find it amazing how tapering such tiny amounts can cause w/d sxs. I have asked my pdoc about it repeatedly and he says he doesn't know why such tiny amounts cause us problems. How long have you tried to hold for in the past? I don't know if there is any rhythm to tapering. Our brains and bodies are constatly changing and we have to adjust for all the new situations in our lives.

Heath, I'm sorry to hear that you are hurting so much. Did I read that your brother-in-law passed away. If so I'm so very sorry to hear that. My brother-in-law passed away this past February and it was and has been a hard thing. My heart is with you. Treat youself like you would a good friend and I like that idea of super gluing yourself to the turtle, lol.  :hug::clap:

Barbara, I hope that you find a way to deal with your tooth. I had to have one pulled after it cracked through the root and I know that pain is no fun, especially when you're dealing with w/d too. Stay strong, you can do it.  :thumbsup:

Big hugs and healing to everyone, Stut, Heath, MiYu, Scaredie, TMB, BG, is CanDo still on here, Can't and so many others that are new and have been here awhile alike.

Thinking of you all,  :smitten: :smitten: :hug: :hug:

T

Hi tntd,

Thanks for the great informative & supportive response. The support means all the world to me. I decided to reinstate until after crossover & travel. Maybe hold for a month. Trust me I want off this junk as fast as we all do, but now isn’t my time. Figure out what generic I’m going to be on, then try again, slower, & no doubt a different method that involves MT, that hopefully somehow I’ll be able to figure out how to do, with much help.

I copy & paste part of what you said because I have questions.

You wrote:

After my CT I was a mess but I wanted desperately to get off of my benzo so I thouhgt that even though I was still housebound and had really bad anxiety daily, along with other sxs of course, I could start my taper. Bad idea. I kept trying though and I just kept getting worse. Finally about six months of trying to taper both my doctor and the moderator on SA suggested that I hold, plus I found this wonderful group and they suggested I hold too so hold I did.

Are you saying that you were cold turkeyed off of your clonazapam prior to beginning taper here?

Off how much & for how long had you been on it?

If you were cold turkeyed, how long before you reinstated? Did you reinstate at same dose you CT?

Do you think that CT is affecting your taper now?

Much thanks for continuid support-best wishes

Love Scaredie

Yes, I updosed last February from about .39 to .5 and just two weeks ago from .35 to .4 of K.

I obviously am having issues with doses under .5 mg!

This is my third attempt to taper. I tried to taper twice before (rapid taper, as advised by doctor, cutting .25 a week the first time, tried to slow it down second time to .1875, then had a disastrous time with compounded liquid, then realized my father was dying--that was not the right time to taper).

I am now two years into taper attempt #3, actually this is now month 25. I am more than somewhat discouraged that I still have such a long way to go, I am really not sure how I am going to get rid of the remaining Klonopin. When I next begin to taper, later this summer or in September, I am going to try a very slow dry microtaper. I hope that works, because I feel very stuck at this dosage. Also hoping that the medical marijuana might help me get through the worst of the nausea/vomiting, which is why I just can't push through right now.

Thanks NJ,

So sorry your suffering so & hope you feel better ASAP & next attempt goes well.

I decided to reinstate for at least a month, get therapy, get through travel, do generic crossover & find one that will stick & remain available with good longevity on shelves. You were helpful, TY. Thanks

So to clarify, you were on .5k 2000-2013

2013 1mg k- that’s when you started trying your rapid taper from 1mg?

What was your starting dose for your 3rd taper?

You’ve updosed a couple of times during this taper as getting below .5 makes you too sick?

How have you been tapering? Have you used a scale the entire time? Eyeballed dry cuts?

When you start taper again your going to try a very slow dry scale microtaper? Do you know how to do that? I’m clueless with the scale & have heard many different methods of weighing it gets confusing. Mind if  I ask for help with that later if you know how?

Hope you get your MJ soon & helps you!

XX Scaredie

Thank you begood and Cant.l know l will get through this but I don't want it to ruin my summer with her.So l am going to paint on a smile and push through.Begood l don't believe you have to be a parent to know how this feels l have been with your blog for the longest time and l know you loved your mother so much.I would die for my child and l would put the love l feel for her on a level of how l felt and still feel for my mother and father.Have to say she is so like my mother in personality and looks and she never knew her.

As you say cant l will probably see more of her when she moves out lol.l hope your boy feels better soon.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I sent my oldest to college six hours away last fall and it was heartbreaking. I, too, was trying not to ruin the summer, trying to stay positive, but it is hard and especially hard when you are going through this and we never feel quite well. The day before we dropped him off I don't think I slept for a minute (we were in a hotel, which made it worse). Please be kind to yourself--I held most of last year in anticipation of that transition. You will get through it ... we all get through it, just another phase of life. My friend said something that rings true ... it never gets easier to say goodbye to them when you see them on holidays or breaks. I sort of feel that is true, it is not the gut wrenching heartache of the first time we said goodbye, but it is still a little lump in the throat for me when I know I won't see him for weeks or months.

Hang in there. You are so good at offering support to us all, I just wanted to offer some back. :smitten:

Yes, I updosed last February from about .39 to .5 and just two weeks ago from .35 to .4 of K.

I obviously am having issues with doses under .5 mg!

This is my third attempt to taper. I tried to taper twice before (rapid taper, as advised by doctor, cutting .25 a week the first time, tried to slow it down second time to .1875, then had a disastrous time with compounded liquid, then realized my father was dying--that was not the right time to taper).

I am now two years into taper attempt #3, actually this is now month 25. I am more than somewhat discouraged that I still have such a long way to go, I am really not sure how I am going to get rid of the remaining Klonopin. When I next begin to taper, later this summer or in September, I am going to try a very slow dry microtaper. I hope that works, because I feel very stuck at this dosage. Also hoping that the medical marijuana might help me get through the worst of the nausea/vomiting, which is why I just can't push through right now.

Thanks NJ,

So sorry your suffering so & hope you feel better ASAP & next attempt goes well.

I decided to reinstate for at least a month, get therapy, get through travel, do generic crossover & find one that will stick & remain available with good longevity on shelves. You were helpful, TY. Thanks

So to clarify, you were on .5k 2000-2013

2013 1mg k- that’s when you started trying your rapid taper from 1mg?

What was your starting dose for your 3rd taper?

You’ve updosed a couple of times during this taper as getting below .5 makes you too sick?

How have you been tapering? Have you used a scale the entire time? Eyeballed dry cuts?

When you start taper again your going to try a very slow dry scale microtaper? Do you know how to do that? I’m clueless with the scale & have heard many different methods of weighing it gets confusing. Mind if  I ask for help with that later if you know how?

Hope you get your MJ soon & helps you!

XX Scaredie

Scaredie,

You have the history pretty accurate. My third taper attempt (which is the current one) began at 1 mg. I have updosed a few times during this now 25 month taper because I seem to have difficulty with dosage under .5 mg. I try to stay hopeful that eventually I will be able to continue and be successful.

I use a scale to taper, and have always done so with attempt #3. I have actually shared how I do this a few times previously with you. I take the weight of two teva pills, then multiply it by whatever dosage I want to drop to. It is not difficult. When I resume, if my stomach ever settles down again, I will do more of a microtaper, simply shaving off probably .001 off the pill every three or five days. This is very slow and I sometimes wonder if I will ever finish but I have at least got to try. My current plan is to hold here until maybe the fall again. I seem to be most successful tapering in the September-December timeframe, which makes little sense to me but it is what it is.

Feel better.

Oh NJ thank you so.l am just overwhelmed at the idea of her not being here.lt has been her and me since she was born and l can't imagine her not being here.l also never going to show her how much this is affecting me so l am going to have to tough it out.Probably a lot of silent sobbing in my bedroom.

I hope you are starting to stabilise NJ you have suffered so much.

Love Stut X

Well my plan is go to endodontist tomorrow== see what is up with tooth.

You may recall my prob primarily sleep and took suggestion try gabapentin at least on day I go out....  but wanted to try a bit prior tomake sure not knocked out on ear.

have taken Lyrica sometimes but still.

Anyhow feel tired, somewhat grogged, but not the fearful feeling.  But thing is it being a pain med,  would not want to take it before tooth checked out.  How long does it stay in your body??  Very long?

Did help me sleep.

But my circadian rhythm is reversed so pretty much I just got up after few hrs sleep and it going to be time to take something try to rest again.

Suggestions?

still took me an ambien to get to sleep. 

Thanks for all the input. ;)

Begood, Thanks again for being here for me. I am off the horse! Back on the turtle’s shell for an easy ride.  Maybe I should super glue myself there so I don’t slide off again.

Glad that your taper is going so well! Hope it continues to be so successful, and knowing you, and your strength and resolve, it surely will be!

All the best to you always!❤️

:smitten: :smitten:  :smitten: Heath

Hi heath,

Sorry to barge in. But may I ask what kind of muscle problems your having. Although I hadn’t begun taper, well I did, but currently reinstated. I was aloud by script to updose by .5 more per day. So up/down dosing which I now know isn’t good.

I’m having upper back, neck, shoulder blade, & shoulders pain. It’s so sore that shower water hurts to touch it. The shoulderblades & upper back are the worst part. Been going on for months. Tried chiropractor a couple of times, but then thought, this could be benzo related. It really worsens as I stay on I pad longer, like burning cramped up muscle pain & upper vertebrae sore to touch.

I wasn’t sure what kind of doctor to go to after chiropractor. Or if should just ride it out because I’ve heard just being on benzos can cause this very bad pain

Sorry I’m so needy, while your unwell. Appreciate any feedback on how our symptoms may relate. Thank you hope your feeling better

Ps so holding for a month(including reinstatement)when one is unstable or has symptoms they can’t tolerateis the normal advice?

Love Scaredie

Hi Scaredie,

It might help for you to try and keep everything "big picture simple" for a while... -like me, you seem to need to have a clear answer before you commit to things... But you have asked all the right questions over the months, and recieved good answers... -But you risk going in endless circles...

The blunt answer I got, was "Just pick a dose to start from and stop bouncing around..." -not the greatest advice, but it served its purpose at that time...

So to add a little to that, I was bouncing between 2.5v and 5v and chose too low.. It took a long nasty wait to get stable on 2.5v and stop cutting further too soon...

-It seems you have done this bit already, so now, when you are ready, -pick your taper method that will suit your needs... Possibly DLMT??

-And then start slow, and find your taper speed....

From there it is just a matter of adjusting as you go, and you will have more relevant infomation as your SX appear at the time.. Big hits of WD SX from big cuts can just be too much to work out...

Your doing well, and making choices, so now -just a little trust in yourself, and you will be on your way...

:)

Begood, Thanks again for being here for me. I am off the horse! Back on the turtle’s shell for an easy ride.  Maybe I should super glue myself there so I don’t slide off again.

Glad that your taper is going so well! Hope it continues to be so successful, and knowing you, and your strength and resolve, it surely will be!

Hi heath,

Sorry to barge in. But may I ask what kind of muscle problems your having. Although I hadn’t begun taper, well I did, but currently reinstated. I was aloud by script to updose by .5 more per day. So up/down dosing which I now know isn’t good.

I’m having upper back, neck, shoulder blade, & shoulders pain. It’s so sore that shower water hurts to touch it. The shoulderblades & upper back are the worst part. Been going on for months. Tried chiropractor a couple of times, but then thought, this could be benzo related. It really worsens as I stay on I pad longer, like burning cramped up muscle pain & upper vertebrae sore to touch.

I wasn’t sure what kind of doctor to go to after chiropractor. Or if should just ride it out because I’ve heard just being on benzos can cause this very bad pain

Sorry I’m so needy, while your unwell. Appreciate any feedback on how our symptoms may relate. Thank you hope your feeling better

Ps so holding for a month(including reinstatement)when one is unstable or has symptoms they can’t tolerateis the normal advice?

Love Scaredie

Hi Scaredie,

It might help for you to try and keep everything "big picture simple" for a while... -like me, you seem to need to have a clear answer before you commit to things... But you have asked all the right questions over the months, and recieved good answers... -But you risk going in endless circles...

The blunt answer I got, was "Just pick a dose to start from and stop bouncing around..." -not the greatest advice, but it served its purpose at that time...

So to add a little to that, I was bouncing between 2.5v and 5v and chose too low.. It took a long nasty wait to get stable on 2.5v and stop cutting further too soon...

-It seems you have done this bit already, so now, when you are ready, -pick your taper method that will suit your needs... Possibly DLMT??

From there it is just a matter of adjusting as you go, and you will have more relevant infomation as your SX appear at the time.. Big hits of WD SX from big cuts can just be too much to work out...

Your doing well, and making choices, so now -just a little trust in yourself, and you will be on your way...

Thanks so much cant(this is can’t, right?)for taking the time to share your experience & advice.

Yes, need clear answers to commit, & have gone in circles, no doubt...can’t seem to grasp the answers for how to do things dlmt, scales, dmt, my brain won’t do it & that drives me(not having the independence to just sit down & cut & weigh pills & plan a taper with them or make liquid & understand how to dlmt, or any of it is a very helpless feeling-know their are many here to help, I just feel bad when I can’t grasp their help)& everyone else crazy. Sorry tangent.

Appreciate you sharing your story & sorry you suffered so in you cut. Your right, I made a decision, which is huge, right or wrong, I made it.hm :)

I like the idea of dlmt. Will work on self trust.

Be well, Scaredie

Hi heath,

Love Scaredie

Hi Scaredie,

Thanks so much cant(this is can’t, right?)for taking the time to share your experience & advice.

Yes, need clear answers to commit, & have gone in circles, no doubt...can’t seem to grasp the answers for how to do things dlmt, scales, dmt, my brain won’t do it & that drives me(not having the independence to just sit down & cut & weigh pills & plan a taper with them or make liquid & understand how to dlmt, or any of it is a very helpless feeling-know their are many here to help, I just feel bad when I can’t grasp their help)& everyone else crazy. Sorry tangent.

Appreciate you sharing your story & sorry you suffered so in you cut. Your right, I made a decision, which is huge, right or wrong, I made it.hm :)

Be well, Scaredie

Your far from on your own with having problems working out DLMT..

How I did it was reading through Builders posting history where he explains it to others..

-A pen and paper, and my own time with no pressure...

I played with the math from both directions till it worked and clicked... Step by step...

Support is there as needed, and also getting your calculations checked...

I feel understanding it is important, and the math actually isnt so hard once it clicks as to why...

I could never rely on a spread sheet either, -unless I understood it and had control of the numbers...

You could practice the whole process with a solution that is medication free..

Anyways,

My Best Wishes, You will do well, and im sure you will help many others with what you learn...

Oh NJ thank you so.l am just overwhelmed at the idea of her not being here.lt has been her and me since she was born and l can't imagine her not being here.l also never going to show her how much this is affecting me so l am going to have to tough it out.Probably a lot of silent sobbing in my bedroom.

I hope you are starting to stabilise NJ you have suffered so much.

Love Stut X

This is something I havnt thought on too much, kinda been day by day here for a while...

My situation with my four boys has been a bit different to most, So its only C15 that will be leaving MY nest, -L19 came here when he left his nest, but work soon took him off again...

Think I might stay in denial for just a while longer... Who knows, we might end up working together in time...

I also think my nurture is a bit different to many mothers, possibly women in general...

Stut, I hope you just find so many positives as she spreads her wings that it far outweighs any loss.. And that the relationship grows and evolves to new heights..

Oh my! Went away for the weekend and had 11 pages to catch up on! Sending love and healing to MiYu, BG, SS, NJ, Cant, Mary, GC, GingerMint, Gardy, Valley (where is he) TMB, Laura, Blue, WW, BarbaraA., Scardie, and I'm sure a few others I can't remember everyone! What a loving caring supportive group.

BarbaraA, I hear you the dental issues, I have always had dental anxiety but it is through the roof right now. I lost a crown 6 months ago and I can't bear to go to the dentist, I just have a tooth nub there for now, not ideal.

I went on my first camping trip since last August, it was ok but I did updose a tiny bit for it (with my therapist's approval) so it was manageable. Most of my symptoms are physical and they are all GI related and anxiety, I have emetophobia and I swear I think and worry about it 23/7. It is so unbearable! I have had this phobia since I can remember and I have never told a soul until about a month ago, and now I have told my therapist and we are working with CBT and light exposure therapy such as saying the V* word and telling loved ones about my phobia, and even writing it on here is a really big deal for me. Next step will be drawing stick figures being sick. It sounds so silly to type it out but I would seriously put myself in grave danger rather than be sick. It's what is keeping me from fully getting off benzos, as soon as I get really bad anxiety the emetophobia goes into overdrive. UGH!  Hopefully after this is all over that phobia will be history and my life will be greatly improved.

Thanks for listening. Love you all  :smitten:

Olive and Stut; thanks for bday support. It was fine after all.  I agree with TMB. Your support and positive feedback to everyone on the board, you too Can’t and Miyu, Gard, Heath, anyone I’m missing, means so much to those of us who often can’t rally. Just knowing you are here is huge. Fingers are numb today. Sigh.

Hi heath,

Love Scaredie

Hi Scaredie,

Be well, Scaredie

Hi Scardie,

No bother at all. I am here for you. Seems like your pain is in the same area as mine but my pain is a bit different. I do not have any skin sensitivities. My pain begins on my upper arm. It has locLized and it is obvious now that it is the muscle that is contracting and twitching on and off all day long. Very weird. It sonetines keeps me up at night. And sonetines it is so bad that it travels up my arm to my neck and left upper shoulder blade.

I can actually see my muscle twitching and contracting if I watch it when I feel it coming....so strange!

I find relief with a moist heating pad that I heAt in the microwave. I use it on my neck sonetin3s, and I put  it on my arm ifthe contractions keep me up at night.

As far as holding...there really is no set time to hold. But a one month hold is really the minimum in my opinion. Actually I kept cheating on my hold because I was impatient, and that’s what got me to this place now. So I am going to hold for at least a month, even if the muscle pain is gone. I need to let my brain have a break! And I’ll hold longer if I have to. (If I don’t, I’m afraid everyone who knows me on this forum will ve very disappointed in me! They are, in my mind, my “big brother” who is watching me and making sure I do the right thing!)

I don’t know if this has helped you . I wish you the best. But my best advice would be to hold steady for a month or two. It will help a lot and your CNS will be able to recover. But it may take longer. You have to listen to what your body is telling you.

I went to a GP doc.he couldn’t find any reason for my muscle spasms. I am just chalking it up to withdrawal. I’m not going to make myself crazy looking for other answers. I used to do that at the beginning of my taper when ever I got a new wdsx. I’m done with that....this has got to be withdrawal related.

Heath :smitten:  ......

Scaredie, I hope you find peace. I hope you find that holding will work. I hope you find a way to accept what is happening and just roll with it and give yourself a break. I hope you stop trying to find other answers when you are just making yourself crazy. Try to relax, hold on, and let it happen as it will.  I think I have finally learned to do just that.

Hi Cant thank you for your reply.l think men do definitely parent differently but still manage to do a brilliant job.Keep your head firmly in the sand there is absolutely no point facing an empty nest until you have to.

On this end l think it will be the best thing for her and l will adapt like l have always managed to do.

Love Stut X

Hi Olivekitty well done on your honesty.My sister had this phobia from childhood and overcame it and l am sure you will too.

Love Stut X

Heath,

Thank you for explaining your muscle spasms, what your doing about it & also the month hold. Very helpful. I hope your feeling better soon.

Olive kitty,

Sorry about your symptom, I hope & am sure you can overcome it. Best wishes

Cantfly,

Thank you for letting me know how you went about understanding liquid. I’m not sure if my brain will grasp it, but that’s a great idea & worth a shot. Do you think what he explained would apply to clonazapam as well as Valium?  Does builder not only explain measuring, making different liquids, but also different taper rates etc?

I feel the same way, do not want to use a spreadsheet unless I understand & have control of the numbers, too!-great advice-was it time consuming going through all of his posts?

Take care

Hi Stut, MiYu, & all else, still getting everyone down. Hope all are well.

Begood, Miyu,Heath,TMB,NJ, Mary,SS, Scardie and everyone else l hope today is good to you.

Love Stut X

Same to you Stut X :smitten:

Begood, Miyu,Heath,TMB,NJ, Mary,SS, Scardie and everyone else l hope today is good to you.

Love Stut X

Back at you. :) Peace and Healing Hugs. :smitten:

Hi Olivekitty well done on your honesty.My sister had this phobia from childhood and overcame it and l am sure you will too.

Love Stut X

Thanks so much Stut! I am so happy to hear of someone that has overcome this! It feels like an uphill battle especially in w/d but I definitely have hope that I can for the first time ever. Happy day to everyone, I hope it's manageable  :smitten:

Olivekitty my sister was determined to do it and to be honest with you it really set her free.Very doable and you can and will overcome this phobia.Sadly withdrawal does seem to find our Achilles heel but you can take control of this.

Love Stut X

.5 clonazapam Qualitest/solco switch from Teva more fatigue? Hangover? Alternatives

Apologies in advance to be a bother.

Hi folks,

So I tried to taper my daily total 3.5mg of clonazapam by making a .25 cut & hold, 6/4-6/10 while @ the same time trying to switch over to a new generic after taking teva daily for 8 years. That small cut gave me withdrawal that I wasn’t expecting & decided to reinstate until I’m crossed over to a new generic & get through some other life issues. But, I’ve been so tired on clonazapam since before that & am now starting I think to feel more sedated. It’s hard to measure, I’ve been crossing over slowly, intermixing less & less of my left over tevas with my Qualitest/solco, I was in withdrawal, & have already been overly sedated for a long time.

I’ve been slowly increasing the Qualitest/solco can’t remember, but I think last night I went from 1mg solco 1mg teva @ bed to 1.5 solco & .5 teva @ bed, plus I took it later than normal.

Is it possible that I’ve had a hangover from increasing the new solco dose, if it’s an updose from teva?

I’ve felt just awful fatigue today. I think the same thing happened when I cut half of teva out of b d time dose adding in solco, but I was in withdrawal at time, but remember being extra foggy the next am & day.

Anyone have experience with these two generic clonazapam s& how they compare. I know we are all different. I don’t want to cross to something that’s less effective than teva, but I can’t deal with more fatigue & can’t taper right now either.

Should I stop slowly switching the tevas out & just go straight to solco to see their effect better or continue crossing over by slowly removing the tevas?

How will I know if I’m updosed? What would I do about it in my situation of not wanting to taper or mess with medication stability right now?

Am also considering trying actavis if can get. Again, I know we’re all different, but has anyone taken & preferred teva & then tried activis? Your impression?

Anyone who’s taken mostly teva clonazapam for a year or more & switched to a different generic have insight/input on comparisons?

Much thanks, be well, Scaredie

Helooo good people,

Another question.

Hi again, also, anyone who’s tried to cut & hold then reinstated. Can it take a few days to feel back to normal? Like some lingering jaw tension or fatigue or other withdrawal type symptoms?

Much thanks Scaredie xx

Helooo good people,

Another question.

Hi again, also, anyone who’s tried to cut & hold then reinstated. Can it take a few days to feel back to normal? Like some lingering jaw tension or fatigue or other withdrawal type symptoms?

Much thanks Scaredie xx

Yes, unfortunately sxs can pop up anytime but that def can cause it :)

[73...]