Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Begood....

You are so wise! You have been so very wise from day one!

I dont always follow your advice, because I am very much a dummy a lot of the time.

I follow your post here and I just read one of your responses to, I think it was Valley.

And you said something like ....you are feeling better too (as you go lower in your dose?)but that you are still going slow.

I hope I will be able to keep going slow like you even when I am very low.

Sometimes I try to push it just a teensy bit faster, but then I wind up having to put in a hold for about a week in the middle of my DLMT. I am quite low, but not as low as you are.

It’s hard to realize but the difference between .5mg and .58 mg is really quite a lot when you are reducing only 5% of your last does every month.

So anyway, I just want to thank you for keeping us up to date with where you are. I for one use it as a big reminder to go slow and to see how patience and slow going is winning!

Thank you Begood !

Heath :smitten: :smitten:

Begood....

I dont always follow your advice, because I am very much a dummy a lot of the time.

I follow your post here and I just read one of your responses to, I think it was Valley.

And you said something like ....you are feeling better too (as you go lower in your dose?)but that you are still going slow.

Sometimes I try to push it just a teensy bit faster, but then I wind up having to put in a hold for about a week in the middle of my DLMT. I am quite low, but not as low as you are.

It’s hard to realize but the difference between .5mg and .58 mg is really quite a lot when you are reducing only 5% of your last does every month.

So anyway, I just want to thank you for keeping us up to date with where you are. I for one use it as a big reminder to go slow and to see how patience and slow going is winning!

Thank you Begood !

Thanks Heath, I am really proud of your journey, I remember a very scared lady, that beat the odds and has climbed out of the mire of benzo hell, to support and care for others. But you know, I knew all along that you would be fine, once you had answers, and you have not proven me wrong. Stay Strong and continue to give the support that only Heath can, it is priceless. I hope you heal quickly from your illness also. Be Well and know that your day in the Sun is coming sooner than you think. 🕊 Peace. :smitten:

“If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”

~Buddha~

Ginger mint, suffering sixty, Stut, Miyu, greencup, be good, Valley, Freeme, and anyone else I

Forgot to name,

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes again. It means so much to know that someone is listening and cares.

I’ll try to answer all your questions.

From what I understand levoquin should be prescribed only after other antibiotics have failed to get rid of an infection.

My doc wanted to give me levoquin because it seems I needed something very strong. I had “crackling” in my chest. He never said I had pneumonia but I was told previously that I had bronchitis. The bronchitis was diagnosed by a physicians assistant but he never gave me ant antibiotics!

So when I finally arrived at my own doctors office, I was in pretty bad shape.

I imagine that’s whey he wanted to give me levoquin. He did warn me about torn tendons as a side effect but he said it was rare, and he thought the need for the levoquin out weighed the low chance of a tendon tear as long as I stayed home and rested.

But I refused it anyway because of the interactions levoquin has with benzos.

Actually, about 5 years ago, I took Cipro for a UTI AND AFTER TWO DAYS, I STARTED TO GET JOINT PAIN, SO THEY STOPPED  IT.  So actually, I probably shouldn’t take any flouroquinolones at all!

As far as Macrobid goes, it was prescribed by an urgent care facility doctor. I was taking it for 2 days. The UTI started to go away, and then on the second day, the symptoms returned.

When I went to my own dr, he said the macrobid does not work well. (Actually, he said it was crap and I should throw it away!)

Any way,

My doc has given me 500 mg Ceftin 2xday.  And Zythromycin ( z pack)

He sad the combination of these two drugs is just as effective as levoquin. They will take care of the UTI AND THE CRACKLING IN MY CHEST..

I AM SURE HOPING HE IS RIGHT!

I’ve been sick for 8 days now and I am worn out. My chest hurts from coughing. I think Ive pulled some muscles.

I have one more dose of Tamiflu left. I am glad of that. The stuff is a bit nauseating, the new meds give me diahharea. But Imodium is taking care of that.

Sorry to be such a complainer. I hope by next week I will be my old self again.

Please everyone, even if you have had the flu shot, as I did, stay away from anyone who is sick. This years flu shot does not cover all the strains of flu. You still can get the flu! Wash your hands frequently. If you work with children, be extra careful. God bless the sweet little munchkins, they are always sharing some kind of cold, sorethroat, Flu. Etc.

Feel good everyone

Heath  :smitten: :smitten:

Heath  :hug: Wow! I'm really sorry your suffering so bad and then have the worry about antibiotics LOTS of us are terrified about having to take them while in withdrawal next to a few common horrors that one is up in the top section of things that freak most of us out, plus being that ill while withdrawing on top :( I hope it sorts itself out soon  quite a few of us on this thread have been sickly with infections and viruses, the Flu got me, then I had a bad gut recently which I thought was the vomiting virus but now appears to be more of a symptom problem than viral thank goodness. But it had me floored for a bit, anyway I truly hope you can keep a strong spirit if nothing else to carry you through this storm. :hug:

But one thing I would like to say is that I had a cough as I got lower kicked off and it felt and sounded like Bronchitis, and a bad chest infection, and I also thought I had the Flu too boot. I coughed non stop for 5 days and nights so bad I was coughing blood up and the lung pan and back pain was unreal!  As much as I hate/ totally mistrust Doctors and there is no way I will EVER go into Hospital again and I seriously mean it I would rather stay home and die, that's one thing I can thank withdrawal for proving that there truly IS a LOT worse fate than death.

Anyway mine got Diagnosed as a severe viral infection, after I gave in after 2 year's of avoiding the Doctors  as I was coughing up a lot of blood, and I was concerned it was possibly TB and as is so infectious I didn't want to starting an epidemic, and putting others in danger, got told it would last a few weeks and all I could do was stay on bed rests. A few  days later it stopped and I felt a lot better, then it came back but just coughing fits, guess what? Its yet another lovely symptom coughing fits quite a few of us have it and mine comes and goes along with sneezing fits, but the cough sounds and feels like bronchitis, I am not saying yours isn't Bronchitis but just letting you know about my experiences and other having the same one as a symptom ::)  :smitten: xxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My  own personal news is that my dick head Doctor is as of today told me he's going to pull my off my Diazepam way to fast so I'm now sending a litter of complaint about the illegality of what he's doing under the ''informed consent act'', even after I told him at that rate Doctor I'll end up throwing myself out the window, and if we had USA gun laws in UK I would rather put a gun in my mouth and end the misery now rather than the fate your condemning me too. When I'm already destabilised badly mentally and physically and fight every day to find a reason not to take myself out form year's of this hell? Still refused to budge so I will also be putting another letter in as well about the fact he rather push me to my own death than work with me like I politely asked him 5 times? I HATE HIM!!! >:( I will let you all know the result as its a battle now on as from today the arsehole :tickedoff:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So sorry about your doc Nova!  dickhead indeed..... If only these professionals could have a taste of how this feels, what this is like day after day, would they change their tune!  so fricking quickly!

But I wouldn't wish this on anyone -- truly.....

I hope that you letter and advocating for yourself turns things around for you and you get the meds you need to complete this in your own time.  Sheesh it's just not that much to ask for docs!  You got us here!

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

Begood....

Thank you Begood !

Thanks Heath, I am really proud of your journey, I remember a very scared lady, that beat the odds and has climbed out of the mire of benzo hell, to support and care for others. But you know, I knew all along that you would be fine, once you had answers, and you have not proven me wrong. Stay Strong and continue to give the support that only Heath can, it is priceless. I hope you heal quickly from your illness also. Be Well and know that your day in the Sun is coming sooner than you think. 🕊 Peace. :smitten:

“If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”

~Buddha~

Oh, golly BE GOOD!  You are such a gem! :angel:

You lift me up so much when I am down. And So many others too.

You are so much a very big part of anyone on this tread doing as well as they are.

God bless you!🙏  :smitten:

Heath

Hi Nova what a prick.l hope you get the result you deserve.I really don't understand what his problem is.You are coming off the drug not abusing it.l wish you had another practice you could go to.Keep strong he hasn't a leg to stand on.

Nova, thanks so much for your concern. I think the two antibiotics my dr. Gave me are beginning to work. I still have coughing fits and pain all arounf the front of by chest when I cough, but I’m hoping that will subside. And although the meds sometimes make me nauseous, I do not think they are interfering with my DLMT or my withdrawal in any way, thank goodness.Right now I am just feeling a bit good, a bit bad, etc, back and forth all day. But on the whole iTHINK I am going IN the right direction. I have a very good Dr. Who listens to me.

I think the reason things got so bad before they got better is because I went to urgent care three times before going to my doctor. I wasted all that time and money for 6 days. That was all my own stupidity to blame. :idiot:

I hope you are doing better.

You have been through so much! You are so very strong. I wish you the best and hope you start to get much better relief. I wish I had a solid suggestion for you. I just hope you continue to be strong and not give up.

HEATH  :mybuddy::therethere::hug:

Nova, I just read the bottom of your post about the”informed consent act”

I’m not sure what that is.  I live 8n the USA. I think in the USA it is illegal for a dr. To force a patient to give up a benzo cold turkey?

Is that not so in the UK?

Heath

Wow Nova.  I'm sorry that you're going through the doctor issue.  I sort of went through it once myself and felt the same way as you do.  I hope it works out the way you would like it to.  :)--V

It’s Friday, still have low grade fever, still coughing up a storm...but  beginning g to feel a bit better... like I’m over the hump. Far from ok, but I hope I continue to improve.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Heath

Hello, again:)  I've been pointed to this thread many times as full of knowledgeable and supportive buddies, so I hope I can ask for some advice. 

It's about my mother.  I miss her; I'd like her back.  I'm trying to help her through this nightmare of benzo withdrawal, but I feel like I just keep messing up.  If I were being supportive of me, I'd say something like, it probably seems worse in your head than it has been actually, but I'm having trouble thinking straight so whatever …

And she has been suffering, all along.  Skipping over the backstory (Prozac c/t, Xanax to help, then likely overlapping Prozac and Xanax withdrawals, never being told anything by doctors, figuring out for ourselves finally), I just want to get her taper to a spot where she can stay for a while, relatively comfortably. 

We started tapering last October from Xanax 3mg.  By beginning of January, we were at 1.5mg.  That's 50% cut in 3 months, so yes, we were going about it too fast, desperate because she had miserable symptoms since about last April.  Then we started Valium substitution, to help with interdose withdrawal (but in hindsight, it could've been that she just hadn't had enough time to stabilize after the cuts). 

When we got to 1mg Xanax + 10mg Valium, her anxiety eased up so that she wasn't suffocating from it daily.  Her sleep and appetite also improved some, from almost none before.  But her latest worst symptom (mix of touch sensitivity, "dirty" and "spit" phobias, "OCD" washing) wasn't letting up, and our new (very kind and helpful) doctor thought maybe a little more Valium could help with this symptom. 

Over about 10 days, we substituted up to 12.5, then 15mg.  As we did this, we saw GI symptoms and horrible mood (some death-like feeling, makes her want to die, maybe depression-like?) emerge, and the touch/"OCD" symptom not abate any.  The new mood was getting debilitating, so I backed up, heading down to 10mg Valium. 

So we've had some ups and downs in drug dosages, and a few times where she missed taking a dose, but mostly held at 30mg Valium equivalent daily.  I was trying to keep with the Ashton Manual, with 4 equally divided doses throughout the day.  I'm grateful for Ashton's work, but thinking back to how my mother's body was handling/needing the Xanax before we started tapering, I now want to dose to accommodate her rhythm more -- strongest X amount in AM (since her AMs hardest), lighter X amounts during daytime (naturally feels better as day progresses), then most/all of V at bedtime (as more sedating, so she can sleep more), and at intervals dictated more by her body than strictly every 6 hours. 

I know this may be unorthodox, but I'm inclined to trust her body more -- on that one score I think I'm being clear-headed -- more than my analyzing and reasoning and thinking ad nauseam. 

We're today back at 30mg Valium equivalent, from a few days of dallying below, and at 1mg X + 10mg V. 

I'm not even sure what I want to ask here.  Maybe if I've messed up her taper and hurt her?  If what I'm now trying to do is ill-advised? 

Apologies for the long post, and thank you for reading. 

It’s Friday, still have low grade fever, still coughing up a storm...but  beginning g to feel a bit better... like I’m over the hump. Far from ok, but I hope I continue to improve.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Heath

Glad to here you’re feeling a little better Heath! :)—V

Hello, again:)  I've been pointed to this thread many times as full of knowledgeable and supportive buddies, so I hope I can ask for some advice. 

It's about my mother.  I miss her; I'd like her back.  I'm trying to help her through this nightmare of benzo withdrawal, but I feel like I just keep messing up.  If I were being supportive of me, I'd say something like, it probably seems worse in your head than it has been actually, but I'm having trouble thinking straight so whatever …

And she has been suffering, all along.  Skipping over the backstory (Prozac c/t, Xanax to help, then likely overlapping Prozac and Xanax withdrawals, never being told anything by doctors, figuring out for ourselves finally), I just want to get her taper to a spot where she can stay for a while, relatively comfortably. 

We started tapering last October from Xanax 3mg.  By beginning of January, we were at 1.5mg.  That's 50% cut in 3 months, so yes, we were going about it too fast, desperate because she had miserable symptoms since about last April.  Then we started Valium substitution, to help with interdose withdrawal (but in hindsight, it could've been that she just hadn't had enough time to stabilize after the cuts). 

When we got to 1mg Xanax + 10mg Valium, her anxiety eased up so that she wasn't suffocating from it daily.  Her sleep and appetite also improved some, from almost none before.  But her latest worst symptom (mix of touch sensitivity, "dirty" and "spit" phobias, "OCD" washing) wasn't letting up, and our new (very kind and helpful) doctor thought maybe a little more Valium could help with this symptom. 

Over about 10 days, we substituted up to 12.5, then 15mg.  As we did this, we saw GI symptoms and horrible mood (some death-like feeling, makes her want to die, maybe depression-like?) emerge, and the touch/"OCD" symptom not abate any.  The new mood was getting debilitating, so I backed up, heading down to 10mg Valium. 

So we've had some ups and downs in drug dosages, and a few times where she missed taking a dose, but mostly held at 30mg Valium equivalent daily.  I was trying to keep with the Ashton Manual, with 4 equally divided doses throughout the day.  I'm grateful for Ashton's work, but thinking back to how my mother's body was handling/needing the Xanax before we started tapering, I now want to dose to accommodate her rhythm more -- strongest X amount in AM (since her AMs hardest), lighter X amounts during daytime (naturally feels better as day progresses), then most/all of V at bedtime (as more sedating, so she can sleep more), and at intervals dictated more by her body than strictly every 6 hours. 

I know this may be unorthodox, but I'm inclined to trust her body more -- on that one score I think I'm being clear-headed -- more than my analyzing and reasoning and thinking ad nauseam. 

We're today back at 30mg Valium equivalent, from a few days of dallying below, and at 1mg X + 10mg V. 

I'm not even sure what I want to ask here.  Maybe if I've messed up her taper and hurt her?  If what I'm now trying to do is ill-advised? 

Hi delta. I don’t think you’ve messed up her taper. The important thing at this point is to resist making changes to dosages or meds. Make sure her body has time to adjust to what you are doing now  it may take a while so be patient. This is a hard journey but I know you and your mom will get to the end and have better lives.  :)—V

Wow Nova.  I'm sorry that you're going through the doctor issue.  I sort of went through it once myself and felt the same way as you do.  I hope it works out the way you would like it to.  :)--V

Thanks V  :hug: Its total head f... man!! No one needs this in the middle of hell, An amazing person whose come into my life my earth bound angel took the letter in for me yesterday and spent 2 hours chatting with me as well as they've been through this hell their self, its getting really out of hand with my Diazepam at the moment. Its lucky I had some spare ones but not as many as i'd like, as this weeks prescription was late being put in as I had to wait for the Doctor to review it  before I could reorder it.

I then rang the pharmacy to explain I needed it ASAP as its dangerous regarding having seizures as its a CT with no pills, and it was due on the 6th its now the 10th. They told me to ring the surgery as they can't put up a prescription unless the surgery forwards one, rang them for them to tell me the pharmacy shouldn't have told me to do it their supposed to do it. So I said well I'm not ringing them back as their adamant I had to ring you and will tell me the same thing, after more back and fore someone with a brain suggested putting me through to the prescriptions issuing department at the surgery, who when I spoke to them also said the pharmacy should have rang but they'll ring the pharmacy then ring me back to let me know what's happening.

They then rang me back and said they don't as a rule issue repeats over the phone but they did it this one as I was over due and my Diazepam was being delivered yesterday, yesterday came and no delivery. I then spent hours on the phone in agony with the rude pharmacist getting crappy with me insisting that they never had my prescription until it was too late and they don't deliver on a weekend so I'd have to pick it up or range for someone to get it for me.

I then spent ages trying to explain to the daft cow that I was also due another Diazepam next Tuesday other wise I'd end up being a weeks supply short. And she kept on about how  when there's a prescription here we were going to deliver Monday or some on can get it for you tomorrow? This went on for ages, me her and other staff members who still didn't get it that the on they had there was LATE,  but I am also due another one on Tuesday, I also said I was i withdrawals I didn't have my Diazepam, I had a few spare ones at home but wasn't about to tell her that was I?

And then said about its now possible that I may end up having seizures, as this had really happened to me in the past when I didn't have any for a few days, and I'd have to take every missed dose and hope for the best that it wasn't going to happen as it was still possible if my blood levels had dropped far enough. The idiot pharmacist said 'Well I wouldn't recommend doing that'' then I had to give her a lesson on why NOT taking them is the dangerous part as opposed to taking them, I was really ill yesterday and by this time I really felt like my brain was melting.

And worried that if the Doctor saw I was minus a weeks supply that instead of trying to cut me down too fast he would stop them CT if I could go a week without them???    So I had to text the poor Woman who could have collected my prescription when she dropped my complaint letter about ''Consent law'' into the surgery as the pharmacy is right next door, to drive from the other side of the city I live in today and ask can she please get it for me and bless her she said it was no problem and is collecting it today. I just hope I don't have a problem with next week prescription as its only a couple of days time that its due now, I'm stressed to the max here :D

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Nova, I am so very sorry that you continue to have problems getting your Valium and that you have to be subjected to inhuman treatment, I am so over this type of behavior. I do not know how these people can go to sleep at night or look in the mirror, I just hate that you have to endure more than anyone should. I will gladly send in the " Fiona's critters" to let them know that they can not treat my [glow=red,2,300]"Sista" [/glow]that way and not go unscathed. Hang in there dear one, we are all here for you always. Stay Strong.🕊 Peace and Hugs. :smitten:

Hi delta,

I took a look at the signature for your mother and it looks like the xanax drop was pretty fast (and this on top of the issues of the prozac c/t).  Ashton is too fast for many and it's always a smart plan to let your symptoms dictate the pace of the taper.  I can see how your mother could be having some significant problems - and now with the cross to V, which causes some major issues for some.

Was your mother having problems with the xanax pre-taper?  Or was it the remnants of the prozac c/t?  It's often hard to know what causes what when you have more than one med involved.  I imagine things worsened on the xanax taper(?).

Many need to dose xanax every 6 hrs (some even every 4hrs) to avoid interdose wd.  Earlier in my taper I was considering going to every 4hrs but things started to improve.  Once I got pretty low I no longer had any interdose wd and dropped to 3x/day then 2 then 1 (then 0!).

I think your plan with the dosing sounds very reasonable.  I don't know what to say about the crossover because I didn't do one.  Given what is currently going on I think V has given very good advice.  I don't think it's a good idea to cut when feeling so unwell.  There have been a lot of changes in a relatively short period of time.  I would take a taper break and allow adjustment and recovery.  It's ok (and often best) to take as long as necessary in tapering  - with the goal of a manageable/tolerable experience that allows you to live your life.  A lot of the buddies here from recovered very nicely by holding for a few months.  Some have updosed.  I hope they stop by and relay their experiences.

Wishing you and your mother the best. :smitten:

I am sure some others will chime in.  This is a wonderful group here on the LHSG.

Hi delta. I don’t think you’ve messed up her taper. The important thing at this point is to resist making changes to dosages or meds. Make sure her body has time to adjust to what you are doing now  it may take a while so be patient. This is a hard journey but I know you and your mom will get to the end and have better lives.  :)—V

Valley Um, thank you for those kind words, means a great deal, and as a wise buddy once ;) said, resisting doing "something-something-anything-anything" in the midst of desperation is indeed hard, but believe me you, no changes to dosages or meds (staying at 1mg X + 10mg V = 30mg Ve), not until she's been stable enough a while and ready to taper on.  Don't know if she's a fast-metabolizer or just sensitive or what, but already noting on taking Xanax 0.5mg separately from the Valium that the low-grade tummy ache she's developed has vanished, mood/feeling/energy bit better and sleep OK with the Valium relegated to bedtime, though still wanting to cry (X and V both seem to make her weep/cry) and "OCD" washing still bad.  Following her body rhythm more with dosing times, I figure her body knows best how to heal, what it needs and when, so :)

Lynn33, yes, symptomatic already before Xanax taper, and right, don't know what was what with the Prozac c/t mixed with Xanax w/d so couldn't really say things "worsened" with Xanax as the Prozac c/t was bad to begin with.  She's gone through the whole slew of symptoms from AD w/d as well as benzo w/d!  Thank you so much for your input, invaluable :smitten: to me, will take a taper break and allow adjustment and recovery.  Right now, ridding her of the drugs is secondary to first getting to a "manageable/tolerable experience" that will allow her to function and relax some. 

Nova 1, don't know the entire backstory to your troubles, but read your latest post and just wanted to say so sorry for all that nonsense you're dealing with, daft cows and bulls and all, we sure know how frustrating such matters can be.  Hoping things will resolve well for you in the coming days :hug:

Heath , So glad you're starting to feel better , getting sick on top of Wd is no fun ! :smitten:

Nova, - you poo r baby , all this rubbish you're having to deal with... I pray it gets sorted out soon and you can relax into your process of tapering and healing , however you need to do it. :smitten:

I'm hanging in there , still quite symptomatic , but at least not horrific. trying not to think about the future and how long this might take ... .like the rest of my life and some!  :tickedoff:

Still really waiting for my BIG break , the one that will allow me to taper off for real.... and have a life as I go. ::)

love to everyone , Keep going warriors!

MiYu  :smitten: :smitten:

anyone hear from ATU and how he's doing ? TNTD hasn't been around for a very long time either.....maybe she's just taking a break.

Miyu: catching up. Glad u r doing well. I’m not sure if I posted about hemp oil. I sort of like it. Mild, but not damaging. I went back up to 3 valium because sleep so bad. Better again but I’m going to begin liquid. Worried I’ll never sleep without this junk. Hands still so cold, updosed didn’t really help that but it’s only been a few days. Sigh

Iam no t the answer to everyone’s woes, that’s for sure. And I certainly do NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS. But I do want to say this,

My very worst  wdsx after the inner trembles, at the very beginning of my tAper, was Insomnia. I truly thought I would die from lack of sleep before I ever got off Valium.

But as I learned to slow my tAper down, things did get somewhat better. Of course rememron pulled me out of some really bad places, but I only took it about once every. Two weeks because I was terrified of getting addicted to that too.

I too was afraid I’d never sleep again more than 2 or 3 hours a night.

I too thought I’d never sleep at all without SOME  Valium.

But really, the lower I got, the better the sleep got.

As long as I listened to my body, and did a hold  and literally stopped my tAper in its tracks when the insomnia got bad, that’s when my sleep improved.

I slowlY realized that the insomnia itself, was a sign that my body was telling me to slow down.

It seems that, for me atleast, insomnia is a sign that my sleep center ,which is partially atleast controlled by Gaba,  had not adjusted to the amount of Valium I had reduced, and my CNS was not adjusting to the lesser amount of Valium, and therefore, my sleep was affected again!

To this day, I realize  that even though I may have no other wdsx, when my sleep goes south, I know it’s time to hold until my sleep comes back.

Please people, don t think that you will never sleep with out your benzo.  You will, just dont go too fast InYour taper.

I hope this has helped you

I do still have my Remeron in case of emergency, but honestly, I only need it about once a month and I am all fixed up.

Good luck everyone, I hope this bit of information will help some of you

Heath :smitten::thumbsup:

[14...]