Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

HI , I'm glad most here are doing well or ok ......

I wish I could say the same .... I'm just so unwell and just don't know where to go from here . As Heath said , I know no one can decide for me ....I can't understand  how that small cut in June made me so sick , and I continue to get worse .....

Sorry to be a broken record , but that's how I'm feeling.....

I know fear is no help and I mustn't give in to it ... Doing my best , and coming here always helps .

Just have to say that I keep thinking about cutting .... And wondering if it would help to at least move me along , even if things got bad for a while . I don't want to get worse , and yet I feel so awful already. If I had t been so stubborn I could have gone back up to the 8 mgs and kept holding there . Is it too late now? I knwo it doesn't work for everyone , and with this sedation that the V is causing now , the dose I'm on feels already way too much for my body ......oy

Love, MiYu  :smitten:

I wish I knew the answer to your dilemma MiYu.  I know you've moved doses around but have you considered once a day dosing? It may help limit some of the sedation.  You could try going back up in your dose and holding or try a small cut and see what happens.  It seems there is no one way to get to the end and usually (at least for me) requires some experimenting to see how my body will react to different strategies of tapering. Hope you can find something that works! :)--V

Thank Valley , I know , it's so confusing ! I have moved 6.5 mgs to nightime and that is definitely better as far as the sedation goes .

I'm inclined to try a very small cut . Really small .... The 1/16 th microtaper was pretty rough though . My symptoms were quite severe......and lasted well into mid August . Now I'm just fragile , fatigued and nauseous . Can't see the way through right now....it feels like the V is stressing my body , labored breathing after dose etc....all sounds like WDs doesn't it ? !

I need a sign!

MiYu  :)

It's the best I could do.  :laugh:

width=500 height=374https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Lady+quot+do+you+have+a+dog+quot+_a1a3e4977709589690c377321457d466.jpg[/img]

Haha.... :laugh: well at least it made me smile  :)

Hi Heath,

It was moi that said my mixture was old.  About two months old now as I mixed when I thought I would be using liquid for my entire dose.  There is some indication -- crustiness around the lid at times and under the jar, that my mixture might not be reflecting the dosage I think it is.  I want to mix up an amount that will last for 10-14 days......

Won't throw out the old mixture I have as there is still lots left but interested in seeing what a "fresh" batch might do.... which might be nothing  :laugh:

SS

Hi SS

I get crustiness around the outer edge of my prescription bottle of liquid Valium. I just have always thought it was some dried up valium that was left around the outside rim of the bottle when I poured some into a jar to make up my solution. I just wipe it off and ignore it. But I don't get any crust on the jar that has my solution in it. I guess that's because I don't POUR  out of the solution jar, I just use the syringe to draw up what I need. But I don't ever get any crustiness in the solution itself. If I did, I'd surely discard it.

IMO ...what ever you think is safe, probably is safe. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY! :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Heath

I wish I could say the same .... I'm just so unwell and just don't know where to go from here . As Heath said , I know no one can decide for me ....I can't understand  how that small cut in June made me so sick , and I continue to get worse .....

I know fear is no help and I mustn't give in to it ... Doing my best , and coming here always helps .

Just have to say that I keep thinking about cutting .... And wondering if it would help to at least move me along , even if things got bad for a while . I don't want to get worse , and yet I feel so awful already. If I had t been so stubborn I could have gone back up to the 8 mgs and kept holding there . Is it too late now? I knwo it doesn't work for everyone , and with this sedation that the V is causing now , the dose I'm on feels already way too much for my body ......oy

Don't worry about the broken record MiYu :smitten:...I'm often a broken record too because I'm always unsure what to do.

I hope you feel better soon, it's so difficult sometimes to know what to do next.

I've just gone ahead with my next cut because I never feel any w/ds for at leat two weeks.

If it doesn't go well though I will have no problem deciding to hold it for as long as I think it necessary.

Rather that than feel ill and not be function.

At least you have had a sign from Valley  :)

Good luck, hope you feel well soon  :smitten:

PS Edit I've just realised, but it might not mean anything, I made my cut on Monday evening so last night was the second night on the lower dose.

I didn't wake once during the night and overslept by an hour this morning.

That hasn't happened since I started taking valium.

Sometimes I wonder if it is actually hindering or messing up my sleep pattern  ???

It might just have been the travelling up to Paris and back but that was a very easy relaxing journey so....I dunno...confusing.

It might not mean anything but I shall keep an eye on it.

Quite happy to oversleep because I usually wake up earlier than I want to and I make myself just stay resting in bed until it's my "get up" time.

It's just very unusual for me to sleep undisturbed like that.

Wondering how Healing Seeker is doing.

hope you are improving.

Don't feel you have to post/answer, just sending my support and best wishes for your healing. :smitten:

Hey Heath, welcome to click on the link under my sig if you want a scribble or practice on my blog... you might wake it up... I tend to hang out at BGs cubby house with everyone... -The coffee is better...

Not sure what this nexis thing is... (here its a car).. (ooops BG.. :) )

-But I click on home... then scroll down to the Blogs title, and click again... most recent used are on top...

Hi Miyu, sorry things are bad... Am thinking of you when ever I come across a difficult taper case, but its hard to compare any two cases... fuzzydunlop springs to mind as having similar questions... Hold or cut... But last thing I want to do is add confusion...

I recently asked Valley about the insane crushing fatigue I was having, and suprise... -he was correct, it is easing as I stabalise... remember I updosed a little, but mostly from holding...

I cant add to what Valley said, asides trust your gut instinct as best you can...

I guess simply, in very general terms... If its tolerance, cut.  And if its WD, hold. (As you know)...

But still the decision to make... and more...

I just hate seeing you and Free and others in these situations... I hope for change every day...

Pls remember your strength...

Don't worry about the broken record MiYu :smitten:...I'm often a broken record too because I'm always unsure what to do.

I hope you feel better soon, it's so difficult sometimes to know what to do next.

I've just gone ahead with my next cut because I never feel any w/ds for at leat two weeks.

If it doesn't go well though I will have no problem deciding to hold it for as long as I think it necessary.

Rather that than feel ill and not be function.

At least you have had a sign from Valley  :)

Good luck, hope you feel well soon  :smitten:

PS Edit I've just realised, but it might not mean anything, I made my cut on Monday evening so last night was the second night on the lower dose.

I didn't wake once during the night and overslept by an hour this morning.

That hasn't happened since I started taking valium.

Sometimes I wonder if it is actually hindering or messing up my sleep pattern  ???

It might just have been the travelling up to Paris and back but that was a very easy relaxing journey so....I dunno...confusing.

It might not mean anything but I shall keep an eye on it.

Quite happy to oversleep because I usually wake up earlier than I want to and I make myself just stay resting in bed until it's my "get up" time.

It's just very unusual for me to sleep undisturbed like that.

Thanks slowly ...... Are you doing cut and hold? I've noticed when I've made a cut that I sometimes feel a bit better , and then things get a lot worse after a few days/ weeks , and then I can't stabilize .

Makes it so hard to know what to do  . At the moment I just seem to be getting more and more sick .

I had the cortisol wake up this morning and I took 1/2 mg of V , it knocked me out for two hours!  :crazy:

And the V is definitely irritating my body , I get increased burning and feels like my nerves or veins are irritated by it .

In pain too..... I don't know what to make of any of it .

I just keep holding ..... I can't imagine this is tolerance ( Cant) , as the sedation part is way up from what it was , which would seem to suggest that the V is stronger than it was in its effect.

I honestly dont think we really know what's going on with all this .... Makes you crazy when there's no rhyme or reason to any of it that makes sense.

What I do know is that last cut totally threw me for a loop, just haven't been the same since ......

Tolerance or withdrawal? I have NO idea !

I've moved most of my dose to evening , and feel awful after I take that too! Oy.....

Love , MiYu

Yes I'm still doing cut and hold MiYu.

I feel no difference after I make a cut until around 2 weeks in.

Then it gets worse until around 4 weeks in.

This time I held for about 10 weeks because of having to travel for a month to different places.

I didn't want to risk feeling ill when away from home.

Your side is about what I was on when I couldn't seem to get stable.

I think Valley and Can't are right & it is withdrawal but I must admit I'm playing it blind, I never know what is going to happen.

I wonder if you might get rid of the sick feeling if you took your whole died at around bedtime?

Then it might just make you sleep and not feel sick?

It is worth a try.

I would try anything to stop the nauseous feeling.

I can stand any amount of vertigo better than feeling sick.

Just a thought.

I do hope you can sort it out and feel well  :smitten:

This is a nightmare for you isn't it  :hug:

Yes I'm still doing cut and hold MiYu.

I feel no difference after I make a cut until around 2 weeks in.

Then it gets worse until around 4 weeks in.

This time I held for about 10 weeks because of having to travel for a month to different places.

I didn't want to risk feeling ill when away from home.

Your side is about what I was on when I couldn't seem to get stable.

I think Valley and Can't are right & it is withdrawal but I must admit I'm playing it blind, I never know what is going to happen.

I wonder if you might get rid of the sick feeling if you took your whole died at around bedtime?

Then it might just make you sleep and not feel sick?

It is worth a try.

I would try anything to stop the nauseous feeling.

I can stand any amount of vertigo better than feeling sick.

Just a thought.

I do hope you can sort it out and feel well  :smitten:

This is a nightmare for you isn't it  :hug:

Thanks slowly ....at the time you couldn't get stable , is that when you held for 6-1/2 months?

I think at this point , for me , the best thing I  can do is keep holding ..... If I am indeed 'tolerant ' then I think that will show itself over time . I.e. , nothing changes ....

If I'm not , then holding should help.

I think today anyway this is the plan.

If I cut now , I risk possibly getting more destabilized . So even though I feel awful , I can't think of another approach that makes much sense .

I don't know about toxicity , if it's a real thing or not with Valium ..... I do know my body is going to like it a lot better when I'm not taking as much . And even more when none at all!

You are fortunate that you can travel!

I've also not come across anyone else who has liver pain after they take Valium .... Wish i had some answers on that one .  :-[

Trying to keep my mind on the finish line , and knowing it will come one day ,

Yes MiYu it was when I crossed over my Nitrazepam dose for the equivalent diazepam dose in order to start tapering.

I felt nauseous all the time, had a struggle to eat anything and when I did manage it had to be very bland foods.

Also felt dreadful fatigue, felt very sedated all the time  [which was at  15mgs and then down to 10mgs]  but my sleep wasn't good because the Nitrazepam, I must admit, had worked for me to sleep at night, but valium doesn't.

I held for 7months on 15mgs then I felt really good.

Cut to 10mg with no problems whatsoever.

Reducing to 8, 7.5, 6mg ...down to 5mg wasn't  bad, except for vertigo which really ramped up after each cut, and also felt very uncertain how and when to cut further so alot of anxiety.

Held at 5mgs since end of June until 2 days ago because I had a family wedding in Scotland, then down to London then to France and back to London.

They were already planned and arranged so I held because I still had some vertigo and didn't want to be ill when away.

I think the advice for you to hold is the best option if you still feel ill.

Both the 7 month and the 10 week hold have helped me alot and I'm feeling good at the moment.

I think it probably is w/d rather than tolerance you are having - just a guess.

Think you are right to hold :thumbsup:

Yes I've been very lucky so far.

Never been really ill, can cope with vertigo although I don't like it, and if I didn't travel I would just get incredibly depressed and probably just CT to get rid of the stuff quickly, because it's the valium which makes me depressed.

Had to travel to find a house anyway  :) but I have been travelling to London every 3 or 4 weeks all the time since long before I started tapering.

Your history on your sig looks much more complicated than mine with cross overs etc so that's probably why you feel so ill.

My usage in total is only around 2 and a half years, which I imagine also helps.

I do hope you find a solution but holding seems to be the most sensible at the moment :smitten:

Well I was feeling quite well for a number of weeks but now I am in a wave. Mostly IBS stuff.  :sick:

I have been sleeping ok and other than the IBS stuff which makes me feel weak and tired I guess Im not too bad.

Hope everyone else who is well stays well and those who are ill get better fast!  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

Well O was feeling quite well for a number of weeks but now I am in a wave. Mostly IBS stuff.  :sick:

I have been sleeping ok and other than the IBS stuff which makes me feel weak and tired I guess Im not too bad.

Hope everyone else who is well stays well and those who are ill get better fast!  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

I'm having some IBS as well ATU. It is definitely unpleasant. Hopefully it will pass for both of us.  It seems to be a recurring issue for me no matter how slow I taper.  :)--V

Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my current situation. I have been holding since May 30th.  At that point, I was in such bad shape I was not sure I could continue working. Since the hold, I had been doing better and better. The last month being very good at times.

Last week, the day after a massage, I started to go downhill and am finding myself about where I was at the end of May. Horrible nerve pain and anxiety. I'm just perplexed because in the past I could always relate feeling worse after a cut. But it is clearly not the case here.

Anybody have any thoughts or encouragement to send my way.      :(

Thanks   

Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my current situation. I have been holding since May 30th.  At that point, I was in such bad shape I was not sure I could continue working. Since the hold, I had been doing better and better. The last month being very good at times.

Last week, the day after a massage, I started to go downhill and am finding myself about where I was at the end of May. Horrible nerve pain and anxiety. I'm just perplexed because in the past I could always relate feeling worse after a cut. But it is clearly not the case here.

Thanks 

It sounds like different areas of your body are healing.  I would give it some more time.  I went through a period of the same issues after holding for about 3-4 months and even had an MRI which found nothing.  Hang in there. It will most likely resolve IMO.  :)--V

Thanks 

Hi Serenitee,

I don't know if it is different or not but I did a CT from an AD and then I started tapering my benzo about six months later. I was doing ok not great at the time. When I did the CT I found that I was doing ok for about three months and then I went into pretty bad w/d's for awhile. I know that a lot of the symptoms from AD w/d and benzo w/d overlap so I wonder if the holding and feeling better and then feeling worse again can be similar as well. In any case I know that others have felt well for awhile and then gone back into w/d's even though they did not cut. I figure our brains have decided they need to work on another area for awhile and hopefully it won't take long and we'll be back to windows again.

Hoping you find a window really soon  :smitten::hug:

T

I've been too afraid to get a massage. Of course part of it is making an appointment and not being sure if I'll be able to go or not because of the agoraphobia.

I had a chiropractic appointment this past Saturday. My husband took me to it. I was super anxious and agoraphobic but I went anyway. Having my hubby there really made a difference. It has been a couple of weeks since I had been adjusted and she also did some deep tissue probing. I ended up with a massive migraine and today is the first day I've really been able to function. I've also been having problems with increased anxiety in the evenings which is unusal for me. I'm wondering if it was caused by the adjustment. She knows I'm in withdrawal but I asked her to really do a in depth exam and see if she could help me get my pelvis to straighten out so it was a little more intense than usual. She was concerned it might make my symptoms worse but wants to see me again on Wed so we can discuss things. She doesn't want to move to fast and trigger more w/d sxs for me. She's really great when it comes to being understanding with all of this stuff.

I really wish I could get back to where I was before the change in generics. It seems to be taking forever to recover and I even did a month long taper over to the new generic. I can't imagine how bad things would have been if I hadn't done that. It's hard to know how long to expect it to take when I don't know how much of a change it was to my dose. Sigh.

I'm so glad Steveozz is doing so well. I hope he continues to heal quickly  :thumbsup:

Hugs and healing everyone  :hug::smitten:

T

So sorry you are still having a hard time since the generic switch . :therethere:.. It's crazy how sensitive we can be to these changes .

I hope you feel better soon .  :smitten:

I'm having a weird time with the Valium since I made that small cut in June . Altho I'm some ways I'm better , I am not finding the Valium SO sedating it's crazy :crazy:

1/2 mg in the day knocks me out ! So I'm having to take the majority of my dose at night . I don't understand the change , it's never done this before , and I've always dosed three X day as apparantly I'm a rapid metabolizer . Perhaps  that's changed? Very strange .....I actually feel a lot better in the day taking less now , but my nervous system is still super fragile since the cut , so I cant continue my taper yet .  :(

All a bit  scary but trying not to worry too much .

Well get there T ,

Thanks MiYu,

I'm so sorry you are still struggling with the tiny cut you made. It really is confusing why sometimes we can make cuts and recover in a few weeks and then other times it takes us months. I hope that as you continue to hold you will start to feel better. You are in my thoughts.  :smitten::hug:

T

I've been too afraid to get a massage. Of course part of it is making an appointment and not being sure if I'll be able to go or not because of the agoraphobia.

I really wish I could get back to where I was before the change in generics. It seems to be taking forever to recover and I even did a month long taper over to the new generic. I can't imagine how bad things would have been if I hadn't done that. It's hard to know how long to expect it to take when I don't know how much of a change it was to my dose.

T

I have a spa and massage day once a month at least, because they make me relaxed.

It was a one off [in a spa on holiday] when I felt off colour and headachy but I think the guy doing the massage was a bit more energetic than my previous ones - he was used to doing sport massage. :)

Every other time I've felt really good afterwards.

Does your agoraphobia apply if you are taken by someone else?

A fellow patient when I was having psych/CBT treatment was fine if she had someone to accompany her - we used to go together so that she was ok, and i took her home afterwards.

Are you still on the bad generics or back on your usual ones now?

They can really throw you for quite some time so if your doc knows, maybe they should give you your normal ones back?

That's what I did when a cheap brand made me ill - must admit I did make a big fuss, which didn't improve my doctor's temper  :laugh: but with the support of the pdoc they caved in.

There are two brands of generics i can stand and I just refuse to take any other. :thumbsup:

Worth a try  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Slowly,

I'm glad you are able to get your regular massages with your regular person again and they are relaxing for you.

I'm still on the new generics. I don't know what the old ones were so there's no way I can request them again. I think I'm starting to get stable. I've requested that my doctor make sure I stay on these generics at least so I don't have to go through this again. Maybe it will be easier to taper from these since they have less medication that my body uses. I'm thinking the cuts won't seem as big to my brain and body when I make them. I can hope  :D I'm going to take the information on my current generics to my doctor. I'm hoping that I eventually stabilize on these as I don't have a lot of other options right now.

When my agoraphobia is really bad I can't leave the house at all. When it is calming down a bit or I'm starting to head towards a window I can go places with my husband and sometimes my daughter. Of course when I'm in a good window I don't have agoraphobia at all and can go anywhere I want and I don't need anyone with me. I know I'll get there again. There have been some extra stressors that may be slowing my march to stabilization but it will happen. I know it will because it did before  ;D  :thumbsup:

:smitten::hug:

T

I really appreciate everyones continued support. This group is great and we've had some new additions that have only added to the wonderful atmosphere here. My cog fog is pretty bad or I would mention everyone and say thank you for being here. I think everyone's stories help all of us as we all experience such different things and it helps to know there are others out there that are going through a similar experience.

I know someone asked awhile back about cutting on their DMT. I started with a DMT and it went south very quickly. Even at a tiny amount that was only going to equal about 5% a month I crashed at 10 days in. I held for five days and tried again and crashed even faster. I think we each have to find the speed that works for us. If your "DMT" is every four days then that is great. If you want to try one more day to see how it goes give it a shot but pay attention to what your body tells you. You are strong and no matter what you decide you will get there.  :smitten::thumbsup::hug:  We all will  :)

Hugs and healing to everyone,

:hug::mybuddy:

Well O was feeling quite well for a number of weeks but now I am in a wave. Mostly IBS stuff.  :sick:

ATU 🙏🏻

I'm having some IBS as well ATU. It is definitely unpleasant. Hopefully it will pass for both of us.  It seems to be a recurring issue for me no matter how slow I taper.  :)--V

Valley,

IBS stuff is an issue I have had even before stating benzos so I guess I am just going to have to live with it knowing it will wax and wane during this process.

I do get some relief from a few non prescription drugs but it really just has to run its course.

Hope we both get past this soon.

:smitten:

ATU 🙏🏻

ATU 🙏🏻

Valley,

IBS stuff is an issue I have had even before stating benzos so I guess I am just going to have to live with it knowing it will wax and wane during this process.

I do get some relief from a few non prescription drugs but it really just has to run its course.

Hope we both get past this soon.

:smitten:

ATU 🙏🏻

I've been having GI problems recently. Quite a lot with the generic change. I haven't had this much trouble before. On top of constantly being in the bathroom I'm gaining weight. Not sure how the two can coincide but there it is!!! Not fun, either one.

What non-prescription drugs do you use that help?

Thanks,

T

I really wish I could get back to where I was before the change in generics. It seems to be taking forever to recover and I even did a month long taper over to the new generic. I can't imagine how bad things would have been if I hadn't done that. It's hard to know how long to expect it to take when I don't know how much of a change it was to my dose.

T

I have a spa and massage day once a month at least, because they make me relaxed.

It was a one off [in a spa on holiday] when I felt off colour and headachy but I think the guy doing the massage was a bit more energetic than my previous ones - he was used to doing sport massage. :)

Every other time I've felt really good afterwards.

Does your agoraphobia apply if you are taken by someone else?

A fellow patient when I was having psych/CBT treatment was fine if she had someone to accompany her - we used to go together so that she was ok, and i took her home afterwards.

Are you still on the bad generics or back on your usual ones now?

They can really throw you for quite some time so if your doc knows, maybe they should give you your normal ones back?

That's what I did when a cheap brand made me ill - must admit I did make a big fuss, which didn't improve my doctor's temper  :laugh: but with the support of the pdoc they caved in.

There are two brands of generics i can stand and I just refuse to take any other. :thumbsup:

Worth a try  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Slowly,

I'm glad you are able to get your regular massages with your regular person again and they are relaxing for you.

I'm still on the new generics. I don't know what the old ones were so there's no way I can request them again. I think I'm starting to get stable. I've requested that my doctor make sure I stay on these generics at least so I don't have to go through this again. Maybe it will be easier to taper from these since they have less medication that my body uses. I'm thinking the cuts won't seem as big to my brain and body when I make them. I can hope  :D I'm going to take the information on my current generics to my doctor. I'm hoping that I eventually stabilize on these as I don't have a lot of other options right now.

When my agoraphobia is really bad I can't leave the house at all. When it is calming down a bit or I'm starting to head towards a window I can go places with my husband and sometimes my daughter. Of course when I'm in a good window I don't have agoraphobia at all and can go anywhere I want and I don't need anyone with me. I know I'll get there again. There have been some extra stressors that may be slowing my march to stabilization but it will happen. I know it will because it did before  ;D  :thumbsup:

:smitten::hug:

T

Hi  :hug:

i have massages, acupuncture and spa treatments at a few places ,T  :)

On holiday and at home...it was one on holiday which affected me but last time we went back there this Feb I made sure I had a "gentler" one  :laugh:

I'm really glad that you can stay on your current generics because I think you will adjust to them and, as you say, if they are weaker in terms of the amount of medication they have in them it will probably be easier to taper from them as you have already done the difficult bit since you changed on to them :thumbsup:

Probably would just make things work to switch back now.

I only had the one i didn't like for a month as my prescriptions were monthly and I just got the doctor to change it because I couldn't handle it but you have adjusted to them, more or less now.

It amazed me because I hadn't, until then, realised how different they could be.

Sorry about your agoraphobia, I didn't know that it came and went  :)

The friend/fellow patient I had was made agoraphobic by the medication and had it constantly.

Yours sounds as though it comes and goes with withdrawal?

Sounds dreadful  :hug:  such a shame, but your husband sounds great and so supportive.

I don't know how I would cope because I don't have anyone who could take me anywhere.

I hope it goes after you have finished and that you have good big windows. :smitten:

I keep trying to work out what kinds of dose people are on compared with mine.

I know there is no real   equivalence, it's more complicated than that in my experience but I think Klonopin is about 10 times stronger than Diazepam?

Cantfly and Begood,

Thanks for the link to the blogs.

I've been reading a few. Some are so long!

Over 900 pages!

But that's what happens when you stay the course and don't give up!

Very encouraging!

Heath :thumbsup:

Oops, I meant 900 POSTS!

Just got finshed reading some posts on the insomnia support group.

Insomnia is my biggest problem for the past two weeks.

Got  some good ideas, but overall, it's kind of a scary place .i don't think I'll return to that group..  Tooo scary for me. Just saying....

SOOOOOO......

I guess I'll just have to get some insomnia help ideas elsewhere. Anybody have advice?

I've got Remeron, but do not want to take it.

Question.....is insomnia a reason to stop or Slow a taper?

Heath

Hope all my friends who are struggling will have much better day tomorrow.

Hey MiYu....and good news lately? Windows?  You are one of the people who are at the top of my list of  buddies that I feel so badly for. Hope magic is around the corner for you all!

Heath :smitten:

Thanks 

It sounds like different areas of your body are healing.  I would give it some more time.  I went through a period of the same issues after holding for about 3-4 months and even had an MRI which found nothing.  Hang in there. It will most likely resolve IMO.  :)--V

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. It settles some of the fear from this latest episode. It's funny how ones confidence can go from really high to really low so quickly with this whole mess.

Ironically, I just had an MRI this week. Although it was not related specifically to this latest episode, it is related to the neck and arm pain on the right side I am having and have been having for a long time. Trying to determine how much of it is related to nerve pain from benzo wd and/or how much it is related to some actual physical problem.

Thanks again.

[44...]