Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

If You Look at it in detail...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDNFBzQpu05WOB7peb8OeXlNKdFJS5NThDqhHOMP2j3QGba3zh

The real point is...

That T managed post the link... AND it works...

Humans -1

Computers -0

-We win..!!

Thanks Lynn, well put...

:)

Omg you are a riot! You crazy guy! What in the world is that!

Glad you are going  zzzzzzzzz! I think you really need it!

Thanks for the laughs guys! Sweet dreams Cant.

Day 6 of my hold and starting to feel human!  Benzo brain, benzo body, benzo mood ....benzo bozo that's me! :thumbsup:

SS

Makes me wonder if I'm just building up more and more V in my system and not eliminating enough ! I feel so unwell ... And although I can feel some of the obvious WDs dissipating a bit ..... I feel like sh*t , and that's all the time now ......

So I don't know what's up,with my body and V and half lives and all that ...I just keep holding in the hopes that at some point I'm going to get a window and then I'll know it's all WD . Right now I can't say that I do .

I basically haven't had a real break for a year , since I started my taper ..... Ugh .....  :(

And I have don't much body fat , so , I don't  know where it would be storing??  :-\

And I'm a general fast metabolizer ,of everything. So , all in all let's hope I just haven't found my stable place yet .....

MiYu

The real point is...

Humans -1

Computers -0

-We win..!!

Thanks Lynn, well put...

Thanks Can't :)

Lynn, you gave a wonderful explanation. I didn't mean to confuse everyone. I did enjoy reading the coversation though. This stuff really does make us  :crazy:

I think I might be starting to get back to my baseline. Hopefully that means that I'll be able to get back into some windows. I was at my baseline for so many months without being able to leave the house, can't leave the house now either, and many other symptoms that just stayed at the same level. Holding was my salvation from that. Hoping that means I'll be below baseline again before too long. I have no idea where I am on the chart or with the half life since I have no idea how much I "cut" when I changed generics.

We'll all get there even with the stress and weird changes that happen to us.

Hugs to everyone  :smitten::hug:

T

The real point is...

Humans -1

Computers -0

-We win..!!

Thanks Lynn, well put...

Thanks Can't :)

Lynn, you gave a wonderful explanation. I didn't mean to confuse everyone. I did enjoy reading the coversation though. This stuff really does make us  :crazy:

I think I might be starting to get back to my baseline. Hopefully that means that I'll be able to get back into some windows. I was at my baseline for so many months without being able to leave the house, can't leave the house now either, and many other symptoms that just stayed at the same level. Holding was my salvation from that. Hoping that means I'll be below baseline again before too long. I have no idea where I am on the chart or with the half life since I have no idea how much I "cut" when I changed generics.

We'll all get there even with the stress and weird changes that happen to us.

Hugs to everyone  :smitten::hug:

T

[glow=red,2,300]"CONGRATS" [/glow]Posting your first link, good job T. :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I got stuck babysitting my sons Great Dane,again. What a monster but I love him❤️

I have been having morning nausea last few days and was wondering if anyone else here has dealt with this?

What worked what to avoid sort of advise??

Thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

I got stuck babysitting my sons Grest Dane,. What a monster but I love him❤️

I have been having morning nausea last few days and was wondering if anyone else here has dealt with this?

ATU 🙏🏻

Sorry about the nausea ATU.  I deal with it off and on.  Sometimes a low carb diet has helped me.  :)--V

ATU 🙏🏻

Sorry about the nausea ATU.  I deal with it off and on.  Sometimes a low carb diet has helped me.  :)--V

Valley,

Thanks, I seem to have no appetite when this feeling visits me. I have had it before but not this far out from a cut.

I am sure it will let up soon.

Take care now!

ATU 🙏🏻

Hi guys... Thanks for the wishes..!

Anti nausia (which isnt a big thing for me), -I try to keep stomach acid low, and avoiding mainly sugars and spice late evening or night (am dairy free anyway??)...

But more in the morning its sudden clenching of stomach muscles for me, so anything that blocks or restricts gastric emptying and transit through the night is out... -thick gluggy stuff like bread or pizza... Add high fibre, vegies etc, and hydrate well...

Possibly the raw carrots helped me through these times..??

Eyes wide open with any medications, relaxants/stimulents, PPIs, etc..

Possibly pepermint will help, as can a soothing fizzy drink... aware the sugar..

Obviously, less WD will help...

Sorry, thats all I can think of...

Miyu, sorry, -Those are hard thoughts to be contemplating...

Normally I would say not (failing to eliminate meds), as your body would have worked out its own ballance of dosing right from the start...

But the C/O to V, and other complications (hormone etc), make anything a little up in the air, as far as ruling them out completely goes...

But I would be very reluctant to get bogged down in it too much, after all you DO get WD, so doses must be processing in some manner...

And I cant see the end solution changing anyway... -That is, a slow SX guided taper... -Easy to say, but very hard on you, without any real indication of stability or progress...

And very hard to change the state of play, when so unwell... (eg updose or a firm cut, etc...)

If in doubt, do nothing, might be prudent still...

I just wish you strength, and that good days are very close...

Your body Will find its way through...

My Best..

ATU 🙏🏻

Valley,

Thanks, I seem to have no appetite when this feeling visits me. I have had it before but not this far out from a cut.

I am sure it will let up soon.

Take care now!

ATU 🙏🏻

Maybe drink some ginger tea on awakening. Hope it resolves soon for you. Stay Strong

Well, We had our normal psychologist social day today... -more for C15 atm..

again we went way over time, school stuff mainly, and ended up with an extra body in session... -a very new infant...

Apparently im not totally failing as a parent, thus far... -perhaps a bit of a push over...!!

Need to practice NO...

The day started off supurbly, with two dead batteries in the car... one melting... -and the one in the tractor seems to be sad too, it only just started too...

-bad things in threes.. -i hope...

I got through the day well, a great sign... optimism rules ok..!!

hi everyone,

I find fresh ginger tea works for my nausea.... and is delicious!

Had to updose a bit last night ... the hold was getting weird and the eclipse is heading my way.

I'll hold from here and see how it goes....

I hope you feel better soon Miyu, thinking of you, thinking of all  :smitten:

SS

I jumped today...tomorrow is my birthday and I just cant live like this anymore...Im at the point were getting in my truck to drive to the supermarket is impossible.  I havnt slept in 3 days...I take melatonin unisom and it has zero effect... at this point I need to find out what my future will be...am I going to be a basket case locked up in a spare bedroom in my house and let doctors run science projects on me by prescribing me all sorts of anti-depressants and other benzo's...Or do I fight for my life...my wife took off work to be with me this week....I have been in constant withdrawals for over 2 weeks now and I have nothing to lose by jumping.... I cant eat anymore and can barely shower... PLease Please be kind to me if you reply to this post...this 56 yr old dad is very fragile at this point...

Steve!

Nothing but love, and kindness, and good thoughts, and well wishes coming your way!  We all do what we have to do and only we can know what that is....

May it all go well...

Please keep us in the loop...

SS

Steve!

Nothing but love, and kindness, and good thoughts, and well wishes coming your way!  We all do what we have to do and only we can know what that is....

May it all go well...

Please keep us in the loop...

SS

Yes I will be updating daily. I know someone is out there reading my progress and perhaps if all goes well it will inspire them to make the jump as well.  I know I was always looking for inspirational posts of people with simil;iar situations.

Steve, just Quick...

-It Doesnt allways go real bad or for ages... obviously I would be reluctant to promote that to someone contemplating a fast jump... but seems your there I dont think it will hort to keep it in the back of your mind...

pls remember the basics... Hydrate, even some frozen juice sticks...

And small regular meals or grazing...

My best wishes...

Steve, just Quick...

-It Doesnt allways go real bad or for ages... obviously I would be reluctant to promote that to someone contemplating a fast jump... but seems your there I dont think it will hort to keep it in the back of your mind...

pls remember the basics... Hydrate, even some frozen juice sticks...

And small regular meals or grazing...

My best wishes...

I've been living on Banana applesauce yogurt almond milk smoothies for over a month....it's basically all I can handle.

Stevozz,

I feel for you buddy. I know it can seem like hell. But as someone already said every day that passes you are getting better.

I too am sending positive healing thoughts!  :thumbsup:

Breath, eat what you can and hydrate.

They good rest is as valuable as sleep.  :thumbsup:

Peace & Healing

ATU 🙏🏻

To all who replied to me about the nausea.

Thank you so much.

I have the Ginger tea so I am drinking it.

I am feeling better already.  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

I jumped today...tomorrow is my birthday and I just cant live like this anymore...Im at the point were getting in my truck to drive to the supermarket is impossible.  I havnt slept in 3 days...I take melatonin unisom and it has zero effect... at this point I need to find out what my future will be...am I going to be a basket case locked up in a spare bedroom in my house and let doctors run science projects on me by prescribing me all sorts of anti-depressants and other benzo's...Or do I fight for my life...my wife took off work to be with me this week....I have been in constant withdrawals for over 2 weeks now and I have nothing to lose by jumping.... I cant eat anymore and can barely shower... PLease Please be kind to me if you reply to this post...this 56 yr old dad is very fragile at this point...

Very best of luck steve

and  lots of love  :hug:

To all who replied to me about the nausea.

Thank you so much.

I have the Ginger tea so I am drinking it.

I am feeling better already.  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

That's good ATU

I didn't see your post earlier but i had ginger tea for pregnancy nausea and it worked.

Good luck  :):thumbsup:

Hope all goes well for you stevozz!  :)--V

Total eclipse was pretty awesome! :)--V

Yup :laugh: aren't they!

Only seen one in my life.

Quite a few years ago in the UK.

Eerie but awesome.

Provided by Nature for free! :thumbsup:

Plus I'm guessing it didn't turn your power off ! :laugh:

[35...]