Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

good to clarify it all Cant!  Don't want misinformation on this thread...

Many thanks

SS

Cant gets to the bottom of it every time SS  :thumbsup:

good to clarify it all Cant!  Don't want misinformation on this thread...

Many thanks

SS

Cant gets to the bottom of it every time SS  :thumbsup:

...-Just imagine trying to live with me...

-no wonder she sent me out to sea...

Night All...

U Typists...!!! -steady on..!!  -trying to catch up..

-Imagine how poor Tntd feels...!!

Welcome Stevozz, Good to see you here..!!

I hope the next few days show you where your healing and dose connect, and you get that stability you need...

From stability, all things are possible...

Memory test...

Hi... Ummm -Everyone...!!

:)

:) same here ... Hi everyone .....and thank you or your posts ....Ill check out your planets post Cant.

Major eclipse coming up Monday .... 🌚🌞

Rough day for me ..... Again.

Wanted to ask you Cant... Don't you have a mic on your phone ? I always use that when I send emails or texts from my iPhone. Would make it easier if you do!

There's a lot of posting going on here tho for sure and it's hard to keep up.

Love to everyone , MiYu

I hope the next few days show you where your healing and dose connect, and you get that stability you need...

Memory test...

:) same here ... Hi everyone .....and thank you or your posts ....Ill check out your planets post Cant.

Wanted to ask you Cant... Don't you have a mic on your phone ? I always use that when I send emails or texts from my iPhone. Would make it easier if you do!

Love to everyone , MiYu

Oh yeah..!!! -lets give him a mike..!!

-like giving a teenager your wallet..!!

Im still stone age... -keep looking for the round dial...

The Planets was just a silly reply (another) on an old ongoing thread...

About time you had some good days, I think..!!

Be Well..

Hi Everyone  :D 

Can't -- I gave up and jumped from 1109 to 1122 and forward, darned if I remember much though.  :crazy::idiot:

Thank you everyone for you wonderful comments and support. I'm still trying to recover from the c/o from one generic to another. It's still so rough, I really wonder how much of a cut it was. I keep thinking, tomorrow I'll start feeling better. I think it's been about three weeks. That tends to be how long it takes for me to get back to at least baseline after a cut. Problem is I didn't realize I was "cutting" until I was into the withdrawal and with cog fog I have no idea when I finished my c/o, sigh. It will pass in time, I'll just keep hanging on where I am until I feel better. Then I'll have to reasses what I want to do.

MiYu I love the aliens  :thumbsup:

Welcome Stevozz. I'm tapering from clonazepam too. I'm doing a LMT so if you have any questions I might have some answers. Of course there are others here who have been at this a lot longer than I have and I bow to their wisdom  :thumbsup: I do agree that you might want to consider an updose to .125 if you are still in rough shape. However for clonazepam, if you don't have prolonged w/d's, it usually takes three weeks for the body and brain to stablize from a cut. I have a great pdoc and he shared a graph with me that showed the various time periods, including prolonged withdrawal, that it takes for a person to recover after making a cut. It took about three and a half months for me to stabilize after my last cut but that was because I also had a CT (cold turkey) from an AD (antidepressant).

I'm looking forward to the eclipse here too MiYu. Unfortunately right now they are saying it supposed to be cloudy here  :'( Of course the weather changes everday it seems. There is still hope!!

Hey Can't do they have a round dial app for smart phones?

Thank you everyone for this wonderful thread, even though I always seem to be a day behind I  :smitten: you all.

Hugs  :hug:, peace, and healing energies to everyone,

T

Hi Everyone  :D 

Can't -- I gave up and jumped from 1109 to 1122 and forward, darned if I remember much though.  :crazy::idiot:

Thank you everyone for you wonderful comments and support. I'm still trying to recover from the c/o from one generic to another. It's still so rough, I really wonder how much of a cut it was. I keep thinking, tomorrow I'll start feeling better. I think it's been about three weeks. That tends to be how long it takes for me to get back to at least baseline after a cut. Problem is I didn't realize I was "cutting" until I was into the withdrawal and with cog fog I have no idea when I finished my c/o, sigh. It will pass in time, I'll just keep hanging on where I am until I feel better. Then I'll have to reasses what I want to do.

MiYu I love the aliens  :thumbsup:

Welcome Stevozz. I'm tapering from clonazepam too. I'm doing a LMT so if you have any questions I might have some answers. Of course there are others here who have been at this a lot longer than I have and I bow to their wisdom  :thumbsup: I do agree that you might want to consider an updose to .125 if you are still in rough shape. However for clonazepam, if you don't have prolonged w/d's, it usually takes three weeks for the body and brain to stablize from a cut. I have a great pdoc and he shared a graph with me that showed the various time periods, including prolonged withdrawal, that it takes for a person to recover after making a cut. It took about three and a half months for me to stabilize after my last cut but that was because I also had a CT (cold turkey) from an AD (antidepressant).

I'm looking forward to the eclipse here too MiYu. Unfortunately right now they are saying it supposed to be cloudy here  :'( Of course the weather changes everday it seems. There is still hope!!

Hey Can't do they have a round dial app for smart phones?

Thank you everyone for this wonderful thread, even though I always seem to be a day behind I  :smitten: you all.

Hugs  :hug:, peace, and healing energies to everyone,

T

Hi tntd..thank you for extending your help...sounds like you have a great doctor...that chart would be cool to have a peek at.

Memory test...

Love to everyone , MiYu

Oh yeah..!!! -lets give him a mike..!!

-like giving a teenager your wallet..!!

Im still stone age... -keep looking for the round dial...

The Planets was just a silly reply (another) on an old ongoing thread...

About time you had some good days, I think..!!

Be Well..

Yes really , time I had some good days , well overdue ..... It's exhausting .

Haha on the phone and mic!  :laugh:

TNTD and Stevo... Sorry things are rough ... It sucks , me too  >:(

Things have to get better sometime surely ?

MiYu

Ps don't look at the eclipse , it's not good for your brain , for us especially ! I'm staying inside myself , not gonna take any risks of further brain injury.....

Stevozz my pleasure.  I got really lucky with my current pdoc. I had to go through it first before I found him though.  :-\

He gave me a copy of that chart and I tried to get it on here once before. I can't remember if I was finally able to or not. I may give it another try as I'm a bit more familiar with how to make things work on here now.

Hey MiYu, sorry you're still struggling too. You're right, it has to get better sometime! We will perservere!!  :thumbsup:

I hadn't thought about the eclipse causing problems with our brains on withdrawal but it is a really good point. I may wait until the next one in 2024. Thanks for pointing that out.

T

OMG YOU PEOPE ARE MOVING TOO FAST FOR ME! I CANT KEEP UP! I was here yesterday and now it's about four or five pages later!

Welcome Stevezzz. Sorry you are in this benzo battle but we are all in it together..... :tickedoff::oXo:

Onward warriors....we will all beat the benzo devil with patience, courage, and strength.

Hope it's a Good day tomorrow for everybody!

Heath...... (had some blips ...so In the middle of a little hold. Feeling stable again so Onward again tomorrow. :smitten:

Hi SS, good to see you here, hope today will be a better day for you. :smitten:

Slowly I am doing well, just a bit groggy, but OK. :smitten:

Hello begood  :smitten: hope your grogginess is better?

Is there a specific cause or just part of the general drag of withdrawing?

I will come and have a look at your blog as you asked me too :thumbsup:

Hi Slowly no it was just lack of sleep grogginess. See ya later. :smitten:

Hi Slowly no it was just lack of sleep grogginess. See ya later. :smitten:

Oh right  :smitten:

Know the feeling - hate it  :(

This link should take you to the chart I was talking about.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WDnteV3AFkQ_i0abgnHG7hlnaYs95mHRu8zy76S-Xh8/pub

I tested it and I was able to go to the document, Yay.  :D:yippee::clap: Sorry, I'm just so excited I figured out a way to give you access to it  :thumbsup: I got a little  :crazy:

Thanks for posting this!  It's very interesting.  For the second half of last year I cut every 30 days - seems to match the chart for SA High Dose.  I guess this chart shows that it takes about a year for "protracted" things to completely go away on average.

You have a good doctor!  Mine denies this and claims all of my wd is/was my anxiety coming back. :idiot:

OMG YOU PEOPE ARE MOVING TOO FAST FOR ME! I CANT KEEP UP! I was here yesterday and now it's about four or five pages later!

Welcome Stevezzz. Sorry you are in this benzo battle but we are all in it together..... :tickedoff::oXo:

Onward warriors....we will all beat the benzo devil with patience, courage, and strength.

Hope it's a Good day tomorrow for everybody!

Heath...... (had some blips ...so In the middle of a little hold. Feeling stable again so Onward again tomorrow. :smitten:

Exactly the same here, Heath! I skim through, but no time to process much or post. Hope you're doing well. Onward!

Gard :smitten:

Morning all, hope your days go well...

:smitten:

ummm.. -its midnight..!!!

Have some cake with ur cuppa.. -and enjoy your day also...!!

Morning all, hope your days go well...

:smitten:

ummm.. -its midnight..!!!

Have some cake with ur cuppa.. -and enjoy your day also...!!

:laugh: :laugh: Oops or G'night Cant,

think I will indulge...!

[97...]