Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

We are!

I'm top of the South Island NZ ... loving reading your blog .. trucks / tyres !

Nah .. my anxiety is worse evening/night: early am

Hate it ..

Hence sitting up in bed now 1100pm .. don't want to lie down in case these heArt palps jump right out..!

yup.. -TRY for sleep... a common saying around here..!!

U r a couple of hours abead of me... Queensland...

Sleep well...

perfect place to post that..!!! -one stop shopping here...

And a good intro for me..

-sorry you are having a rough day too... lets hope its short lived..

I started B12 a few days ago, It seems to tie in with increasing Anxiety, to the point my whole mental system went to a CT type state... Very related to the photo and audio sensitivity that I get...

I should, at best guess, have been having a goodish day.. But try as I might, I was an in bed ball of tension and fatigue...

How can low dose V be so intense..?? -yeah, I know... -cos it is..

-It all lifted as soon as it started to get dark, as normal... I could run a marathon as I text this..

-Its NUTS...!!

Anyone else here had B12 problems??

G'morning or evening all,

Welcome BB

Wanted to chime in about B12 Cant.  I've had horrible reactions to B12, about a month ago a naturopath suggest a Myers Cocktail IV drip. B and C Vitamins, very benign said he.  I Thought I might have to go to Emerg (ER) that night my symptoms amped up so much......quite scary.  Not doing that again.

hope you're feeling better or that you are sleeping!

SS

Hate these days of low grade anxiety that just seem to get worse and worse.. I was relaxing in the bean bag and a friend rung the door bell.. tried to get up in a hurry and felt dizzy you know how it goes ! Then she said you look sooooooo red in the face , you look terrible ! Just the right thing to say to some one with anxiety ...! NOT...

Sorry know this isn't the right thread for this , but you have all been kind and know you will relate .BB xxx

perfect place to post that..!!! -one stop shopping here...

And a good intro for me..

-sorry you are having a rough day too... lets hope its short lived..

I started B12 a few days ago, It seems to tie in with increasing Anxiety, to the point my whole mental system went to a CT type state... Very related to the photo and audio sensitivity that I get...

I should, at best guess, have been having a goodish day.. But try as I might, I was an in bed ball of tension and fatigue...

How can low dose V be so intense..?? -yeah, I know... -cos it is..

-It all lifted as soon as it started to get dark, as normal... I could run a marathon as I text this..

-Its NUTS...!!

Anyone else here had B12 problems??

-and remind me not to jump from here, -like "they" say I could...

Thanks... (and I just needed to have a blurt...)

Is my night, but I guess its "Good morning" to most...

:)

Hi Bertie and Cant , sorry you are both having a rough time ..... :-[

Hope you managed some sleep.....

Yes it is amazing how such a low dose of Valium could have such effects , maybe your body is still trying to balance out from the changes Cant?

About B 12 - what kind and how much are you taking ? I've been experimenting with it off and on . I take hydroxycobalamin, it get absorbed more slowly , however that works . And also adenosyl B12 seems better for me , not the methy B12. I didn't notice any increase in anxiety , tho anxiety is not my main symptom , mine are mostly physical . Inositol and niacin gave me terrible anxiety tho .

Still experimenting with the B12, dosage and how often to take it . You can also get desiccated grass fed cow liver caps here.... Not sure if you eat meat? But lots of B vits in a food form there .....

Hope you both feel better ,

Love,

MiYu

Thanks SS and MiYu..

It seems that im too sensitive for anything, hence the medication problems too..!!

Im sure I ramped up after eating some oranges (lots) over a few days too...

Its the Methyl.... natures own... (too dark to read with broken eyes)...

Might be fast acting by the feel of it... might introduce it at once a week for a while...

-its all related to the photo sensitivity... -which i guess is the norn, cortisol etc...

As Im starting to eat better I can fade out these type of things anyway...

Meat is still a hard one, but getting there if I buy nice stuff...

liver is a looong way off though... lol

Miyu, your right... The V changes are just stabalizing, but im still in chaos fron the opiate ordeal...

Just dont want to lose my toe nails again, or any more hair...!!

I just have to remember -slow small changes...

Thanks again guys...

Strength n healing to you also...

Thanks SS and MiYu..

It seems that im too sensitive for anything, hence the medication problems too..!!

Might be fast acting by the feel of it... might introduce it at once a week for a while...

-its all related to the photo sensitivity... -which i guess is the norn, cortisol etc...

Miyu, your right... The V changes are just stabalizing, but im still in chaos fron the opiate ordeal...

Thanks again guys...

Hang in there Cant.....what your body has been through is unbelievable.  The cortisol surges are really horrible! I've lost tons of hair too  :(

This too shall pass, we'll get there , and be so much better off.....I see you push yourself  , if I may be so bold ..... Try not to do that so much ok? You need to be gentle with that body, maybe always . Hard I know when once upon a time we never had to think about that . Pushing can trigger symptoms with a sensitive nervous system ... I speak from being in that place myself !

Hugs and healing

MiYu

Thanks SS and MiYu..

Thanks again guys...

Hang in there Cant.....what your body has been through is unbelievable.  The cortisol surges are really horrible! I've lost tons of hair too  :(

This too shall pass, we'll get there , and be so much better off.....I see you push yourself  , if I may be so bold ..... Try not to do that so much ok? You need to be gentle with that body, maybe always . Hard I know when once upon a time we never had to think about that . Pushing can trigger symptoms with a sensitive nervous system ... I speak from being in that place myself !

Hugs and healing

MiYu

push..?? -who?? -me?? Lol :)

Seriously, not that often, but when I do its big, bad and nasty... It does bad things to my brain going by the headaches... But there is that teenager I have to consider... I need to find my limit, and stay under it while I get fitter... He told me he can see that now... How long that lasts, I dont know. Probably until he wants it his way again...

As with supliments, I need to work on a natural ballance with exercise...

Glad you will keep me in line... :) -BG pulls her hair out, im sure...!!

Night all...

Hey Cantfly ... just an idea .. I have had huge liver issues which have greatly improved with a product called 'liver love' by Dr Libby Weaver.. I know they will be available there as she is Australian ! Check out her website . Think it's libbyweaver.com

Anyway they are really good ( for me) have tumeric and thisleweed or some such stuff in them and .i have felt a lot better on them ...need a small mortgage to buy them but worth while..

Got about 6 hours sleep which is not too bad and I feel that anxiety may have gone back to sleep .

Interesting because most days I walk 5 ks with the neighbours dog , and haven't for the last two days .. I wonder if that lack of exercise had any bearing ?

Sleep well to you all in the northern hemisphere , Sunday is upon us down under xxxx

Thanks SS and MiYu..

Thanks again guys...

Hugs and healing

MiYu

Seriously, not that often, but when I do its big, bad and nasty... It does bad things to my brain going by the headaches... But there is that teenager I have to consider... I need to find my limit, and stay under it while I get fitter... He told me he can see that now... How long that lasts, I dont know. Probably until he wants it his way again...

Night all...

I can't even imagine having a teenager on your hands ! Good that he says he can see you need your limits for now. It must be hard for him too to see you go through so much ....

We'll do our best to keep you in line 😊 It's for your own good ....  :)

I believe 10% was the agreement ?  ::)

We might have to send over reinforcements to keep you in line......  ;)

Thanks Gard...

Ill take the peaceful...

Hows things your end..??

Thanks, um, Cant. You know when people change their avatars I forget who they are!  :wacko:

Ended short hold on Sunday. Feeling the cut already. Sure didn't take long! Distracting and/or lying around with zero energy. Will cut again tomorrow. One day closer to freedom.:thumbsup:

Thanks Gard...

Ill take the peaceful...

Hows things your end..??

Thanks, um, Cant. You know when people change their avatars I forget who they are!  :wacko:

Ended short hold on Sunday. Feeling the cut already. Sure didn't take long! Distracting and/or lying around with zero energy. Will cut again tomorrow. One day closer to freedom.:thumbsup:

I'm with you gard.  I thought we had a new member lol.

Hope you get past your rough spot soon! :)--V

Hey Cantfly ... just an idea .. I have had huge liver issues which have greatly improved with a product called 'liver love' by Dr Libby Weaver.. I know they will be available there as she is Australian ! Check out her website . Think it's libbyweaver.com

Anyway they are really good ( for me) have tumeric and thisleweed or some such stuff in them and .i have felt a lot better on them ...need a small mortgage to buy them but worth while..

Got about 6 hours sleep which is not too bad and I feel that anxiety may have gone back to sleep .

Interesting because most days I walk 5 ks with the neighbours dog , and haven't for the last two days .. I wonder if that lack of exercise had any bearing ?

Sleep well to you all in the northern hemisphere , Sunday is upon us down under xxxx

Thanks Bertie...

Going to have to think very carefull about what I add now...

Dr says my liver is doing well, and I do support it with stiff from the iridologist, on occasion... lol

Exercise... I just been reading some stuff... -it can get complicated... so I guess, -follow the bodys lead...

Thanks,

Take care...

Thanks SS and MiYu..

Thanks again guys...

Hugs and healing

MiYu

Night all...

I can't even imagine having a teenager on your hands ! Good that he says he can see you need your limits for now. It must be hard for him too to see you go through so much ....

We'll do our best to keep you in line 😊 It's for your own good ....  :)

I believe 10% was the agreement ?  ::)

We might have to send over reinforcements to keep you in line......  ;)

Right now its pressure dad to go riding again time...

Some very clear patterns starting to emerge, overstimulation from exercise and light and probably a dozen other things... It comes back to needing calm to heal...

And I have a long way to go... sadly...

Had a great night, but couldnt sleep as usual... oh how that changes as it gets light... By 9am brain cells are dying, -hangover style... Which seems to fit post excessive exercise damage...

(Sorry, no citation provided.. lol)

But I sure am leaving these Drs behind...

0% for a while yet...

Thanks Everyone...

:)

V, hope you're doing better. I wrote a post to you a bit back and must have hit preview instead of post because it disappeared. Too  :wacko: to write it over.

Can't, sure hope you're getting some sleep in the daytime, if not at night. If you can sleep with one eye open watching C15.

Thanks Kitty and goofy-cartoon-guy.

Hello to everybody. Sorry, can't keep up with all the discussion especially when it goes into methyl this and that.

Gard :)

I hope its not too rough a cut Gard, sux having pressure to have to push on a bit... I do get it very lucky in so many ways...

I get 10 -12 hours sleep each day, most in the bright part of the day, couldnt stay awake if I tried (without medicating) -even in a darkened room with an eye patch/light guard on...

If I try real hard, on a good day I can do stuff before 9am and after about 4:30pm...

Just have to accept and roll with it... -understanding helps... (a little)

Knowing it will improve helps even more...

In a twisted way, its all kinda fascinating... -from "I feel like crap" -To a string of long sciencie words..!!

I can understand if people dont share my sadistic enthusiasm.. :(

Feel better Everyone...

Just a quick look in to say hope you are all well.

Glad you are improving after doing your latest class, Valley. :thumbsup:

I only had time for a quick read but sorry about MiYu, Bertie , Cant who seem to be  having a few problems.

Hope freeme, lynn, begood, Gard and everyone are well?

Wedding beautiful but bad news - they do wear something under the kilt  >:(  ...or at least that's what they said and I didn't think peering up a Scotsman's kilt was a good idea. :laugh:

There was a pipe band and Scottish dancing but then just plain old rock n roll after that  :)

Been walking in forest and seen deer including huge stag, also squirrels  :laugh: and eagles, kestrels etc.

Going to coast tomorrow, only just got up today [3pm]  :-[

Good luck everyone and keep well :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hope Healing is ok I didn't read far enough back to find her?

LOL

No keep it quiet.

I've been feeling ok by the way except vertigo a bit persistent.

I'm clinging on though - sometimes literally  ;):smitten:

Hey slowly!

That all sounds truly FAB!  Enjoy yourself!

p.s. bad news on the kilts. :(  ...don't tell BG! :D

I heard that Lynn... :D Slowly we will just have to be in the dark so to speak....Have a good time, Miss you. :smitten:

LOL

No keep it quiet.

I've been feeling ok by the way except vertigo a bit persistent.

I'm clinging on though - sometimes literally  ;):smitten:

Looking back at your signature, vertigo seems to be something that crops up for you at times.  I'm sure your continued hold will see that going away.  I think some of us have those "hallmark" things that just seem to recur and hang around.  Mine seem to be neck tension, T and tingling feet. >:( >:(>:(

I hope its not too rough a cut Gard, sux having pressure to have to push on a bit... I do get it very lucky in so many ways...

I get 10 -12 hours sleep each day,most in the bright part of the day, couldnt stay awake if I tried (without medicating) -even in a darkened room with an eye patch/light guard on...

If I try real hard, on a good day I can do stuff before 9am and after about 4:30pm...

In a twisted way, its all kinda fascinating... -from "I feel like crap" -To a string of long sciencie words..!!

Feel better Everyone...

New avatar suggestion...

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/owl-photography-6__880.jpg

I get 10 -12 hours sleep each day,most in the bright part of the day, couldnt stay awake if I tried (without medicating) -even in a darkened room with an eye patch/light guard on...

Feel better Everyone...

New avatar suggestion...

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/owl-photography-6__880.jpg

A Down Under Owl...!!

[82...]