Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Shock, Horror... -I think its the real flu I got... This one responds to antibiotics... -like a good little bug should...

Living the dream..!! Lol

:)

Never heard anyone so happy about having real flu  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get well soon Cant  :smitten:

There's also food grade propylene glycol for those who can't use vodka and don't want to have to refrigerate. You can buy it on amazon. You'd have to ask on liquid titration amount the amount needed.

Yes I did see that on the titration  threads somewhere but I think I will be ok with vodka.

It was any kind of liquid dose as opposed to a tablet dose that I was unsure about because I've seen on here that many people can't tolerate it.

I'll see how it goes I think before trying anything else

:thumbsup:

"Congrats" Dad [glow=red,2,300]"COOKIE" [/glow]AND BG 

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/t/turtles/graphics-turtles-314569.gif

Hoping you "Passed" with flying colours :thumbsup:

Shock, Horror... -I think its the real flu I got... This one responds to antibiotics... -like a good little bug should...

Living the dream..!! Lol

lol, I had a real bad benzo flu as my first WD SX at start of taper... Drs threw everything at me and it just hung on... -no spleen, so its a worry...

... and im trying reverse psychology on it...

Living the dream..!! Lol

lol, I had a real bad benzo flu as my first WD SX at start of taper... Drs threw everything at me and it just hung on... -no spleen, so its a worry...

LOL good idea :thumbsup:

I don't think I've had benzo flu but i hate having colds or flu

Hope you feel better soon

Slowly,

I don't think you'll have a problem with the liquid - I think that's quite rare.  I made a cut when I did it and also probably "thought" I'd have a bad reaction to it.  So I thought I had a slight transition period.  It was much easier than I thought and certainly far more accurate then cutting - which I really couldn't do anymore at .1mg(!).  I think you'll be pleased with it. :thumbsup:

Living the dream..!! Lol

LOL good idea :thumbsup:

I don't think I've had benzo flu but i hate having colds or flu

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks Slowly... -Its something you would slap Santa for...

I think its the body trying to do a spontanious detox...

But what would I know..!!

Thanks BG! It's the kind of class that if you show up, you pass so no worries there lol.  I had to take it for recertification.  :)--V

Thanks BG! It's the kind of class that if you show up, you pass so no worries there lol.  I had to take it for recertification.  :)--V

Now you say it was no worries but sweating bullets can be a worry... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh good! You got re-certified as out chicken-meister! :clap:

This is one of the problems we did. Makes your head hurt.... doesn't it? LOL  :)--V

Task

The 20 students in Mr. Wolf's 4th grade class are playing a game in a hallway that is lined with 20 lockers in a row.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/illustrativemathematics/images/000/002/219/max/2_eb5955ce385e777303f25f6b8c2455af.jpg?1368797737

The first student starts with the first locker and goes down the hallway and opens all the lockers.

The second student starts with the second locker and goes down the hallway and shuts every other locker.

The third student stops at every third locker and opens the locker if it is closed or closes the locker if it is open.

The fourth student stops at every fourth locker and opens the locker if it is closed or closes the locker if it is open.

This process continues until all 20 students in the class have passed through the hallway.

Which lockers are still open at the end of the game? Explain your reasoning.

Which lockers were touched by only two students? Explain your reasoning.

Which lockers were touched by only three students? Explain your reasoning.

Which lockers were touched the most?

Heath and Miyu- just something to consider. Magnesium is a GABA agonist and may be the source of some of your difficulties. It was for me and many other buddies. I tapered off mag last year. I know ppl are very defensive about mag here and I'm not going to debate this but just throwing it out there. There are good threads on this.

Hi Libr  :hug: I used mag for years with no problems even in '' true tolerance withdrwal'' on my full prescribed dose, I used to make my own mag oil spray from scratch and use Epsom salts for bathing purposes. Once I hit withdrwal symptoms all mag revved me up and made me feel weirdly ill so I avoid it unless its in food I eat now, that's not a problem and I still get magnesium in my diet.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Nova..!!

How u holding up??

Been hoping for an improvment in your whole situation...

Wishing you peace n quiet...

Heath and Miyu- just something to consider. Magnesium is a GABA agonist and may be the source of some of your difficulties. It was for me and many other buddies. I tapered off mag last year. I know ppl are very defensive about mag here and I'm not going to debate this but just throwing it out there. There are good threads on this.

Thanks  Libr,

I didn't know that magnesium could ramp up wd. I'll be more cautious now that you posted that.

Thanks!

Heath

This is one of the problems we did. Makes your head hurt.... doesn't it? LOL  :)--V

Task

The 20 students in Mr. Wolf's 4th grade class are playing a game in a hallway that is lined with 20 lockers in a row.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/illustrativemathematics/images/000/002/219/max/2_eb5955ce385e777303f25f6b8c2455af.jpg?1368797737

The first student starts with the first locker and goes down the hallway and opens all the lockers.

The second student starts with the second locker and goes down the hallway and shuts every other locker.

The third student stops at every third locker and opens the locker if it is closed or closes the locker if it is open.

The fourth student stops at every fourth locker and opens the locker if it is closed or closes the locker if it is open.

This process continues until all 20 students in the class have passed through the hallway.

GOOD GRIEF!

Thanks  Libr,

I didn't know that magnesium could ramp up wd. I'll be more cautious now that you posted that.

Thanks!

Heath

After thinking about it I think I will as well.

Didn't take mine yesterday, will leave them out until after withdrawal unless i experience problems from not having them - I can't seem to just get calcium, which I need, without magnesium, don't know why but will ask if the doctor can as it is prescribed by them atm.

:thumbsup: thanks Libr.

Task

GOOD GRIEF!

DEAR LORD!! HELP!

Are you ok Valley? ;)

Glad its the regular flu.  Get well soon Can't.  :smitten:

Yes, Can't, feel better!

Heath :smitten:

Thanks Free, and Heath... -am trying to behave and stay as stable as I can... But...

Hope you both are also as well as can be...

Ever forward...

Glad you are better Cant :), and so we will see...can "Cant Behave" wishing you well, and many healing "Turtle" {{{{"HUGS"}}}}

Task

:stretcher:

Task

:stretcher:

I stopped reading after a few sentences...not going anywhere near this.

Glad you are better Cant :), and so we will see...can "Cant Behave" wishing you well, and many healing "Turtle" {{{{"HUGS"}}}}

Oh -Pull your head in...!!! -as only a turtle can...

Been dying to say that..!! And yes, -I know I will pay... :(

Thanks BG... -Forever lifting us up...

Little better every day now... -but other stuff now... -not to worry, something will fall into place...

How r u doing? -is it 2 more days of cuts??

-u do it with style..!! The quiet achiever...

[9c...]