Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Glad you are feeling a bit better Cant.

Hope it continues  :thumbsup:

The jar on the head -  ouch!! :o

My brother threw something similar at my head when i was about 7 years old.

Knocked me out for a couple of minutes and gave me a black eye but no permanent damage done, they said - I query this on a daily basis  ;D:idiot:

Thanks Slowly..

:)

Am feeling much better, -windows and waves in the mix too I think...

We did some shopping, and thats me done..!!

Surviving siblings... Im sure there are some good stories to be had on this subject...

-But im not dobbing my sister in...

Trust you are doing ok..?? -am behind on my reading, sorry...

My Best to All..

Don't get me started on surviving siblings! Maybe Begood or Gard or Valley could post a summary pic on the subject? I even dreamt a couple of nights ago that my sister was trying to get me to do something I didn't want to do!

I still haven't mastered that , posting photos... I know what to do , but with an iPad it's really hard to get your finger in between the ()'s to post links!  :P

Just a heads up.

Scheduled Maintenance

Gard :)

Thanks for the 20131201221211-HeadsUP_1.png?1385964731 gard.

I will probably be less active on the forum next week as I am taking a week long math class that includes an hour drive both ways and goes from 8:00 -5:00 every day. I will stay caught up on the thread though and try to post when I can.

Woo hoo 3000 posts!  :)--V

I will probably be less active on the forum next week as I am taking a week long math class that includes an hour drive both ways and goes from 8:00 -5:00 every day. I will stay caught up on the thread though and try to post when I can.

:)--V

Um....have fun?

Um....have fun?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Um....have fun?

Gard wants a copy of your notes, but is too shy to ask... :)

LOL. This is causing a lot of anxiety for me. I haven't had to do much real thinking since I started.  :)--V

Um....have fun?

Um....have fun?

:laugh: :laugh:

Do have fun Valley

It sounds great  :angel:

On the topic of Cant's jar incident, I was taking some curtains down to have cleaned yesterday and the wooden curtain pole fell on to me  ::)

Caught my forehead and I now have a neat bump which is turning an interesting shade of violet.

Shall I blame the vertigo or just be honest and admit I'm accident prone  :-\:)

Stay well everyone  :thumbsup:

LOL. This is causing a lot of anxiety for me. I haven't had to do much real thinking since I started.  :)--V

Um....have fun?

Valley, You will be fine... The cogs will turn... sparks will fly... steam will build...

-just like an old traction engine, -only younger..!!

Big days though.. make sure you get the rest you need... BG and I will keep an eye on the hens...

***puts chicken salt on shopping list...

Um....have fun?

Valley, You will be fine... The cogs will turn... sparks will fly... steam will build...

-just like an old traction engine, -only younger..!!

Big days though.. make sure you get the rest you need... BG and I will keep an eye on the hens...

***puts chicken salt on shopping list...

And of course[glow=red,2,300]"COOKIE IS IN CHARGE"[/glow]...she will help answer any questions while you are away... :D :D :D and no chicken salt either...I have to watch that boy...hit on head now he talks chicken din-din .... ::)

Um....have fun?

:nono:

And Lynn , when you are ready , I think a success story would be so great for other buddies to read , to show how tapering can and should be done  :thumbsup:

Looks like I'm in for another long hold.... It must be that my nervous system is just too unstable to taper yet. I've had an awful week, such bad withdrawals and so fragile. :-\

It's disheartening, but somehow I do feel that I will be able to do this one day . I know I have a sensitive nervous system , and I think I have to maybe more careful than perhaps most?

It's not like I have a long history of benzo use , or even high doses . But clearly that doesn't count for much once destabilized .

I plan to hold for now until I can hopefully get to a place where I feel a lot better . And , I think as I get more confidence in what I need , I will be looking for a doctor who will just prescribe for me as long as I need with no pressure . My current doc was ok with me tapering slowly, but I don't know that he's going to be keen on these long holds with no tapering .

I'm sure I will find someone , just a regular doc. Who needs " experts" , we are the experts when it comes to this , we just need their support .

Love to all.

MiYu  :smitten:

This is wonderful news Lynn.  I am so happy for you!!  It should be smooth sailing ahead. 

Anne  :smitten: :smitten:

[64...]