Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Im just happy to sunbake...

-and dream of Mermaids...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMmdzAtoGglyZ9FEEFTnmO4RFDmcJ49Y4myNJyzHM0lRQxeBkeaw

Ummmm....just one Mermaid.... ;)

Yes, one!  You are a cyber-married man! And don't forget it!  :tickedoff:

Im just happy to sunbake...

-and dream of Mermaids...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMmdzAtoGglyZ9FEEFTnmO4RFDmcJ49Y4myNJyzHM0lRQxeBkeaw

Ummmm....just one Mermaid.... ;)

Yes, one!  You are a cyber-married man! And don't forget it!  :tickedoff:

Damn... -She doesnt miss much... -Twas just a typo... -honnest... :)

...now, -back to "bird" watching -pool side...

:)

Night...

:)

Here's my vote for best swim suit!

giphy.gif

I think so too but will be wearing this one....

2c4fc90f04188a045585f9a8564afb7d--swimming-costume-bathing-suits.jpg

Noooo...that will not work.  We want to see those six-packs :D :D :D

Since benzo belly has currently taken over the 6 pack....  this is the only 6 pack I have right now.  :laugh:

http://www.accordcarton.com/Portals/1/custom_lg.jpg

Here's my vote for best swim suit!

giphy.gif

I think so too but will be wearing this one....

2c4fc90f04188a045585f9a8564afb7d--swimming-costume-bathing-suits.jpg

Noooo...that will not work.  We want to see those six-packs :D :D :D

Since benzo belly has currently taken over the 6 pack....  this is the only 6 pack I have right now.  :laugh:

http://www.accordcarton.com/Portals/1/custom_lg.jpg

No problem. Just be sure to bring it to the party!

I am bringing the Nacho's :thumbsup:

tumblr_oqznpvLK651rowenko1_500.gif

I. Must. Have. Nachos!

HA!  I made some taco meat this afternoon.  I keep it in the fridge every weekend for nachos!

Here's a steamer for you to watch over while you eat your nachos, Lynn. Or maybe you have a bigger one than this.

I think we're going to needs lots of crab this weekend!

http://www.crabbinghq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/steamedcrabs.jpg

I sure hope we get more than one 6-pack of beer donated or there will be rioting going on around the pool.

Here's a steamer for you to watch over while you eat your nachos, Lynn. Or maybe you have a bigger one than this.

I sure hope we get more than one 6-pack of beer donated or there will be rioting going on around the pool.

It's all good.  I've got bigger ones than that.  There is something wrong in that picture - they have females in there.  We don't keep the females!  They are released to make more crabs!  You can tell by the underside of the crab.

Oh...tell V that this is a kegger and he needs to get with the program. ;D

It's all good.  I've got bigger ones than that.  There is something wrong in that picture - they have females in there.  We don't keep the females!  They are released to make more crabs!  You can tell by the underside of the crab.

Well, I couldn't tell a female crab if it pinched me on the nose! But I can tell the difference between a 6-pack and a keg! Where is V? >:(

For this Partay I am not allergic to shellfish...I  am glad we have a Pro here so we won't eat Mothers... and I want butter!!, vinegar...never heard of that...I make a mean Pico will start on that, hope you can all tolerate some spice.. >:D:angel:>:D

Well, I couldn't tell a female crab if it pinched me on the nose! But I can tell the difference between a 6-pack and a keg! Where is V? >:(

I hurried as fast as I could.  :laugh:

E05LGC.gif

REST IN PEACE SOLITUDE SEEKER.

NO MORE CANCER.

NO MORE BENZO POISON.

NO MORE WITHDRAWAL.

NO MORE WDSX.

NO MORE HEARTACHES

NO MORE TROUBLES

JUST PEACE AND SERENITY FOR EVER MORE.

Heath

NO MORE CANCER.

NO MORE BENZO POISON.

NO MORE WITHDRAWAL.

NO MORE WDSX.

NO MORE HEARTACHES

NO MORE TROUBLES

Heath

:smitten:

NO MORE CANCER.

NO MORE BENZO POISON.

NO MORE WITHDRAWAL.

NO MORE WDSX.

NO MORE HEARTACHES

NO MORE TROUBLES

Heath

:smitten:

This not only breaks my heart but angers me greatly.  She was kind and brave and gone far too soon.  Her daughter is in my thoughts. :'(

2ee31ddbc3199a296d4b06decc2de733--sort-gif.jpg

RIP

"SolitudeSeeker" was a very brave Woman and so strong she went out on her terms and from what I have read during her Journey she tied up all loose ends and did it her way, I have such admiration for her, she gave so much here at BB and she is going to be missed everywhere. I am so happy this awesome Lady came into my Life and I will never forget her ever. I hope that I can be as strong as she was. 

Hey Gang,

Thought I'd report in at 4 days off.  Wd is minimal...so far.  Xanax should be hitting by now.  The only thing I have is irritability (understatement) thru the roof.  I'll have to take my boat out and calm down.  I thought I'd let you know periodically because I do think my experience post-taper may say something about a slow taper with holds and possible benefit of keeping symptoms low during a taper.

I have no idea when acute is supposed to hit because the post-withdrawal group doesn't seem to want to tell me. ??? ???

2ee31ddbc3199a296d4b06decc2de733--sort-gif.jpg

RIP

"SolitudeSeeker" was a very brave Woman and so strong she went out on her terms and from what I have read during her Journey she tied up all loose ends and did it her way, I have such admiration for her, she gave so much here at BB and she is going to be missed everywhere. I am so happy this awesome Lady came into my Life and I will never forget her ever. I hope that I can be as strong as she was. 

:'( Rip

Hey Gang,

Thought I'd report in at 4 days off.  Wd is minimal...so far.  Xanax should be hitting by now.  The only thing I have is irritability (understatement) thru the roof.  I'll have to take my boat out and calm down.  I thought I'd let you know periodically because I do think my experience post-taper may say something about a slow taper with holds and possible benefit of keeping symptoms low during a taper.

I have no idea when acute is supposed to hit because the post-withdrawal group doesn't seem to want to tell me. ??? ???

Lynn, Thank you for sharing your good news with us. It's day when we all need to hear good news and to know that we will win this battle. Please do keep reporting in. You know we are all wondering about the end results of a slow taper was well as how you are. Turtles United!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/08/article-0-19F3D27900000578-232_634x408.jpg

Gard :smitten:

[80...]